Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tournament of the Stars

i have never done anything to do with fleets but im up for it... i might just be the slow opponent @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] was looking for.

If one more signs up, we'll have 16 folks. That gives us four rounds of fighting. I think once we get a full 16, I'll close off the main bracket and open it up to reservists to that if someone has to bow out, the tournament can proceed.

After some careful consideration (read: looking up how complicated and drawn out double-elimination brackets are), how this will work is that every person who loses their fight prior to the finals will be grouped together and will fight a battle royal for the right to challenge the victory of the finals.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
@[member="Malachi Zan"]

@[member="Kage CC-743"]
@[member="YubYub the Vengeful"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Pollux Alrai"]
@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

@[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
@[member="Lord Daemos"]
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]
@[member="Cypher"]

@[member="Miles Varden"]
@[member="Shai Daw"]
@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="Jared Ovmar"]
@[member="Vykon Halke"]

Our sixteen contenders. I'll have a bracket made before the day's done.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

I'll warn whoever I'm gona fight I'm starting work again tonight. So from tonight to next Wednesday (The 14th), and excluding the Sunday. I'll be working 12 hour shifts. That means I'll have about 2 hours of free time, so maybe 1 post a day. Sunday I'll try and make up for it of course. Hell week sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom