Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Times, They Are A Changin... [Corellian League Rebellion of Corellia]

Leos Palle

L
Corellia was really not as the history records had described it. In fact, population was limited to large structures, the likes of which she'd never had the pleasure of seeing before in her life. Or displeasure, really. It saddened her to think that this planet had once been great and prosperous, but had been rendered dangerous to its own people in the way it had. At least someone was making an effort to fix the issue rather than leaving it as it was. She had no doubt that the Sith were thoroughly not involved in that endeavor. No user of the darkside, no willing one, ever really cared about anything but themselves. She'd seen that first hand when she was younger. She still saw it in her dreams.

The cantina she'd chosen was more of a high end bar than the kind of place she was used to. She almost felt out of place, even though she was dressed rather respectably, all things considered. More clean cut than a smuggler, but still in the kind of garb one might expect on Corellia. She knocked back a drink of whiskey and then sauntered over to a booth near where two One Sith officers were having a conversation. She sat down, put her head in her hands, and started to cry.

Surprisingly enough, this wasn't something that was hard for her to do.

One of the officers took notice. He said something horribly raunchy to his friend, stood, and moved over to sit beside her. When he put his arm around her waist, she had to fight the urge to vomit, but that only served to make her tears seem more legitimate. The man winked at his friend and then looked down at her.

"Hey, lady. What's wrong? Can't have such a pretty thing crying around here. It's bad for moral."

She looked up at him through blurry eyes.

"It's my husband. He's leaving me. The filthy bastard found himself a younger girl and thinks I'm yesterday's trash."

"Well that's his loss. Tell you what. Why don't you come back to my place, and you can tell me all about it over a few drinks. I'll make sure your husband gets exactly what he deserves."

Lifting a hand, she wiped her eyes clean.

"You will?"

"I will."

"Alright then. But you better make him suffer. The bastard deserves it."

"Oh, he'll suffer alright. But we'll talk about that later. Come on now."

He stood, lifting her arm with his hand to almost literally pull her out of the seat. Though she saw his other officer buddy give him a thumbs up, which disgusted her, she pretended like she hadn't, and gave a feeble smile as the man moved to usher her out of the cantina. When she was certain nobody was looking, she tapped a hand to her right pocket, activating a small transponder within that triggered a corresponding alert message with a small team of underground operatives. Was she really a damsel in distress, easily taken advantage of, like this One Sith officer thought she was? No. She was the wolf, and she'd just cornered a sheep that didn't know it.

Target was acquired.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Enemies : The One Sith
Allies : Salacia Consolidated, TKO | [member="Elpsis Elaris"] and Firemane
Objective : "Liberate" some OS vessels from their prisons
NPCs : Mr.Zej

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ra0DsbiNs0​
Various salvaging vessels cut through the black, silently advancing towards the planet of Corellia. The One Sith regime was crumbling and crumbling fast. They were losing control of their territory and rumors and news of all but unopposed raids had reached the ears of the salvaging world. Salacia Consolidated was one of the biggest in the salvaging world, with the ability to dispatch crews and ships at a moments notice. This was a little more complicated than running in and collecting rubble from a dogfight. This was moving in and taking perfectly good vessels for there use. Stealing? Maybe....since so many had abandoned their posts, it could be Salacia decided it was good enough to be declared salvage and acted quickly. Elpsis and Firemane's Fighting Screech-Hawk Unit 208 were joining as cover, their fighters fanning out around the company vessels.

Makai was on board with the crews, doing their last minute scrambles to get everything in place. His pet Loth-cat, Koa, danced around his legs as he struggled to get on an envirosuit quick enough. Massive amounts of crews had joined, piloting out freighters and corvettes was a massive undertaking. He was a bit surprised his father let him come along, but it was a last minute thing after all. Dad may or may not have had time to weigh the dangers.

"Koa, buddy, you got to stop helping me." The creature didn't seem to care, bouncing up and down with excitement, as if picking up on the mood of the crew around him. A snort and the loth-cat fell over and started to scratch at his collar. "I should have left you with [member="Myra Elspeth"] if I knew you were going to act this crazy."

Warning klaxons sounded. Their approach was imminent.

[member="Makai Dashiell"]

It was time to embark upon a noble mission to...liberate the bad guys' loot! It was not stealing, it was merely a case of expropriating the expropriators. After all, as everyone knew, the One Sith were a rather nasty bunch of people.

Elpsis had been a smuggler once, so she had no need for such euphemisms. A flotilla of Salacia Consolidated salvage vessels was descending upon the prize like a horde of alien locusts, flanked by Firemane fighter squadrons.

The fighters moved through the cold void of space like mechanical birds of prey eager for targets to sink their talons into, fanning out around the company vessels to provide cover. If the flotilla met heavy resistance, they would pull back, but this was rather unlikely. So far no one had tried to shoot at them, which was good.

As for Elpsis herself, the redhead happened to be aboard the salvage ship with Makai and crew. She suppressed a giggle when the Dashiell Scion struggled to put his suit on while his cat danced up and down around him. "Oh, come on, he's excited. I like your kitty. So cute. Ready to board? It'll be fun," she reached down to pet the bubbly feline.

"Approaching target ship. Boarding procedures will be initiated in ten minutes. All personnel standbye," a computerised voice informed them in a predictably bland tone. Elpsis checked her weapons again. She hoped [member="Symara Tarriq"] was doing alright on the surface.

Allies : [member="Elpsis Elaris"]
Enemies : OS / Cronies
Objective : Liberate this Frigate
Other Information : See first post

Shoulders straps were shrugged on the heavy suit. The raid had some bit of uncertainly, like if the vessels actually were powered up and working. They could be towed away in a pinch of course, but right now Salacia was focused on getting them out under their own power. The focus was on a set of large frigates right now.

Makai ruffled the space between Koa's ears as Elpsis spoke to him about his Loth-Cat. Normally he didn't bring the creature on board but he had been missing the little guy. Koa beamed with pride and 'grinned' with his razor tooth smile at the pair.

Star%2BWars%2BRebels%2BLoth-cat%2Bgif.gif

"Thanks....He's way too excited. I'm ready to board. Never really done this before....kinda hoping I don't get shot at."

Well, they hadn't got shot at so far. Makai's job would be to head with the crew to the control and engine rooms to get the vessel powered up and moving while Firemane covered their backs. He knew his job relatively well, someone adept at electronics and various things technological.

"Approach in five minutes, approach in five minutes. All crew to their stations. All crew to their stations" a pleasing feminine voice repeated the announcement in three different languages for everyone aboard. Koa puffed a little, ears cocking to listen.

In Elpsis' opinion the little cat was super cute, razor teeth and all that. She had, at great length, been persuaded not tob bring her lion with her. "Strong, tough me can roast all the bad guys, if there's trouble," she said confidently. "Don't think much is gonna happen though. Sithies are all, what's the phrase again, returning to the shadows." Presumably they'd return at some point to launch a surprise attack somewhere and start the whole show again. Maybe they'd go for the old Sith worlds this time.

Anyhow, that wasn't the concern of our crew of intrepid salvagers. "I've done some jobs like this before. Not this big though." The territories of the former Omega Protectorate and the Lords of the Fringe had been target rich environments after both space empires went under.

The computer made an announcement again. This time the voice was more pleasing and female and repeated it in three different languages. Her comm beeped and Elpsis checked it, then nodded. "Hawk Unit's in position."

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Helmet went on as they drew closer. Other vessels had stopped and drew back, waiting for their turn in the boarding scheme. It would also give strategic opportunity if one had to hurry and run and cut to hyperspace. No other vessel would be crowding and falling over one another.

Their salvaging vessel had already broken from the group, moving with three others towards the massive frigate, ready to take it. There was an uneasy silence throughout the crew, except for Elpsis. She was extremely chatty. Makai supposed she was used to this sort of thing, going into battle and all.

"Not this big? Well...go big or go home, right?"

"Boarding imminent, boarding imminent." The pleasing voice repeated again in three languages. "All crew in position."

Makai shifted uneasy and got ready, he was towards the middle of the pack with Elpsis. He had sent Koa along to the cockpit so the pilots could keep an eye on him. Makai didn't want his pet getting lost.

"Brace for impact." Pleasant, but still brace.

Then came the metal-on-metal sound as their transport made contact with the frigate.

And so the salvage vessel initiated complex, well-coordinated mating procedures with the Sith frigate. There was a hard, metal-on-metal sound when the transport initiated first contact and docked. The vessel shuddered a bit when contact was made. Elpsis looked cheerful as ever, but had to avoid stumbling. That would have been rather embarrassing after all.

"Well, that went well. Let's go," she whistled cheerfully, gesturing to Makai to come along. She had a few Firemane grunts with her, in case they encountered One Sith, Lost Sith, Rule of Two Sith, True Sith or any variation of black-robed, pale-skinned, veiny, evil space wizards and white-plastoid loving stormtroopers.

Taking the lead, Elpsis passed through the airlock as it opened with a hiss, and stepped onto the Sith vessel. It looked like it was stil in good condition. The lights above were flickering a bit. Her bolt pistol was in hand should someone attack her.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Jarred a little, Makai continued to watch Elpsis as he grabbed a wall to hold onto as they were jostled. Elpsis acted as if they were on an amusement park ride and she was about to meet a cartoon hero. Part of him found it a little funny, a little scary. What was the woman scared of if not the uncertainty facing them?

A hiss a pop and they were able to enter the freighter. Lights were flickering, gravity seemed to be working. Trash littered the corridors. The crew had probably gone out in a hurry. Foodstuffs, textiles, reserve fuel and medical supplies had most likely been raided and anything not nailed down stolen.

"Yes ma'am."

Makai started to jog down the hall, looking for the engine room. They were followed by two Quarren engineers. A second group ran for the cockpit and its various controls. Blaster thumped slightly against his thigh, a hand me down from his mother. He had a little bit of [member="Thessa Kai"] 's sense of adventure, clearly evidenced by what he was doing now.

"Think anyone is still here Miss Elaris?"

"Maybe the 'Pure Sith'. Or the False True Sith. Or zombies. Sithies love their Sithspawn," Elpsis commented snarkily. She was undoubtedly under the impression that she was being extremely witty. Corny jokes seemed to run in the Kerrigan-Alcori family. Or maybe she'd just been spending too much time with Auntie Siobhan.

In any case, the small group made their way through the frigate. "Seriously, chill. Doesn't look like anyone's home." She was still on her guard when they walked down the corridor. Her orange lightsabre was ignited, providing some illumination since it was quite dark. She'd heard enough stories from her aunts about suspiciously quiet ghost ships. Like, y'know, that one Siobhan and Dells boarded at Iferetes. Step-Mum Kaida had been there, too. Kaida hated it when Elpsis called her that!

Lights flickered, trash lay around, but gravity was working. Soon they reached the engine room. A heavy blast door barred them entrance, but after some slicing it slowly opened with a moderately ominous, but mostly annoying hiss.

Van Bri'tsyd

Professional Man of Mystery
Cody was taking long draws from his smoke as he walked the battle damaged halls of the One Sith corvette. Docked above Corellia it has been due for refit after the many battles it had been in trying to hold off the Galatic Alliance advance but was not left to fallow as the OS crumbled. As he continued the limited crews he had at his disposal was making emergency repairs ship to make it ready for the next part of his plan.

The outback folks were in need of ship and while the people below fought for their freedom, he planned to liberate a few things of this own. The first of which will be this war wary ship. Next will be a much bigger target. One he hoped the other team now at work would be ready for.

Yeah these Sith ships are pretty, will be ever prettier in our colors. But first, they will need to get them running and space worthy.

Objective: Eat it
Allies: None
Enemies: Everyone

It was just too easy, and we couldn't have that. No way no how. If someone was going to take a planet and carve out a name for themselves they had to at least put a little effort into it. So today that was what Dredge was going to be, the little effort that the Corellians would have to put in to get their broken shell of a planet back from the fractured One Sith.

As of late things had been all quiet on the Dredge front, ever since the rescue of [member="Keira Ticon"] at the hands of [member="Connor Harrison"] and his goblin like features, Dredge had been quiet questioning his role in everything. He was the bad guy. He had accepted it and he was damn good at it, and since Connor had thrown him for a loop he'd just been sitting around asking himself why the good guys didn't save the day? Why didn't they care about the little people? They were supposed to care!! They had to! What was the point if they didn't!? Where was the dynamic!? WHY?

This had driven Dredge to the brink of unending madness and he needed to do something about it, he needed proof that there was still good left in the galaxy. That people still cared enough to do something about it. So he crafted his masterpiece, one act to prove to him that there were people willing to die for the little people of the Galaxy.

So deep deep within the sewers of Coronet city the monster had made his nest, just waiting for the right time to begin. Over the course of weeks he had taken quite a few people from their homes and work places in the night and brought them almost a mile underground to do what needed to be done. To show the galaxy that there were heroes that would stop him, that would strike him down in the name of avenging Justice.

"Do I scare you boy?" A dark gruff voice penetrated the darkness of room deep with the earth.

A young Corellian man shook their head as they began to awaken from unconsciousness and into the artificial light of the sewer. A foul stench filled the air and standing there in front of him towering over in armor was Dredge leaned against a wall holding a bone covered bastard sword.

"Where am I!? Who are you!?" The young man shouted as he attempted to move only to discover he was chained to the floor with his arms and legs spread towards each corner of the room.

"You should be proud of yourself. You're going to give this planet purpose, give it history, give it life itself! Can't you see that this is good!" Dredge said as he began to walk ominously over to the boy his bastard sword dragging and sparking against the concrete.

As Dredge walked over to the boy the light tilted and it was now obvious the young man was strapped down in the center of a circle with various Sith sigils painted in blood around him. As the man struggled he screamed for help but none would come, not yet at least. Hopefully it would.

"Don't fight it. You are part of something larger now. You're part of the future."[/color] Dredge spoke to the boy as he positioned himself just above him to stare down with his one glowing red eye and holding his sword just above the boy's chest cavity.

"Please! You don't have to do this! I've got a family!" The young man pleaded one last time.

"Whenever people told me that, I'd always say. No I don't, but I want to. But today is different my child, today." Dredge paused for a moment.

"I do." And the sword came down and the blood began to flow.

With the sacrifice the darkside nexus of his sword and armor began to pour energy into the circle and make it glow a bright crimson red. Power surged and those above ground would be able to feel something new, something big, and most importantly something evil.

Dredge was charging up, for what exactly it wasn't sure but whatever it was it was safe to assume that it was bad and that it needed to be stopped before it was too late.

"Midwan tadti' an ki!!!"

[member="Halfdan"] [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Sam Rivers"] [member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Zark"] [member="Kytra Odran"] [member="Makai Dashiell"]

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbcG2TI4GBk​
Relax? How could he relax?

Makai and the two Quarren engineers followed cautiously, the trio clearly on edge. While they hadn't spotted anything yet, it could change. What if the crew retreated deeper in the ship once they heard of their arrival? Waiting for the right moment to reach out and attack.

He had been watching too many scary movies with [member="Myra Elspeth"] lately. Perhaps his mind was a touch overactive from all the blood and gore and jumping from shadows ingested over several weeks. Makai hung near Elpsis as the door hissed open, screeching as it did so. The sound hurt his ears, the speakers on his envirosuit making it worse.

Fumbling for his flashlight, Makai flicked it on to enter the engine room and immediately froze. Undead Sithly crew were milling inside the engine room, looking as if they had been locked inside. The light caught their attention and they immediately advanced for the door in a mob, looking for an easy target.

There was no time to get his blaster, an undead engine room tech was on him, teeth snapping against the viewscreen of the helmet. Blood ran cold as he fought, bringing the metal of the flash light to slam at the creatures skull.

And, suddenly, zombies! Clearly silly Elpsis had jinxed them. Anyhow, it was time to earn her paycheque and kill some evil beasties. Speaking of undead, the zombie who'd got Makai's lamp slammed into his skull was gripped by an invisible hand and flung into the ground.

When he rose again and lunged at his attacker, Elpsis clove her lightsabre through his skull. Brain matter splattered across the ground. That was a bit icky. "Move away from the door," she called to Makai as zombies came at her with their claws.

It would probably soon become apparent that Elpsis was not a trained lightsabre duellist. Her technique was unpolished, lacked refinement and she seemed to compensate her lack of fencing ability with brutality. Her lightsabre hewed down undead or carved through them, spilling innards and ichor. Blazing light emanated from her free hand, enough to blind several of the zombies who were attuned to dark. Gun shots from the Firemane soldiers took out temporarily blinded undead.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Somewhere between swinging the light on the zombie and gearing up for another hit to the skull the creature was pulled off him. Makai was sweating in his envirosuit, chest heaving. If the creature would have bit through the fabric he would have been a goner. Gloved hand brought out the blaster from his thigh, moving away from the door.

He made sure to back off far enough, doing his best to help out the Firemane soldiers. A shot or two here was all in got in help wise. Didn't want to accidentally shoot a friendly. That would have been embarrassing. Soon with Elpsis'....'skills' with a lightsaber it was a sea of blood and guts around and in the engine room. Makai had to brace a hand against the blood soaked durasteel walls to even move around without slipping and falling.

"Well..." Makai panted, a bit of adrenaline still kicking through him. "....Clean up on aisle five." A bit of a morbid grin passed to Elpsis. He steeled himself again, listening to the cockpit chatter. They needed the crew to check several hoses but everything seemed to be in working order.

"Back to work for me.....Is it safe to go in?"

"Affirmative. We are eighty-nine percent certain all creatures have been destroyed in this area." A burly female was talking, entrails hanging from her uniform. She didn't seem to notice.

Makai squared his shoulders, leading the Quarren into the engine room. The teenage boy was soon underneath the decking, repairing hoses as the two engineers brought the vessel to life, bringing power and lifesupport fully online.

Soon enough, the "liberated" Frigate was pulling out of its dock, the first successful salvage of the job. Elpsis and Makai would deboard, get on another shuttle and do it all over again.

Soon the zombies were all dead. Elpsis stood in a sea of blood, guts and entrails. Some innards and pieces of flesh were hanging on her armour. Elpsis crinkled her nose slightly, but didn't seem to care that much.

Her boots were coated in ichor. She'd have to clean them later on when she went back home. Makai and the Salacia techs did their thing to get the frigate functional again. Soon the ship had been restored to life and power was running again. It did not take long before the frigate had been liberated from aimlessly drifting through the vacuum of space.

"Well, that was fun. Where are we going next?" Elpsis asked a bit eagerly when their shuttle headed towards its next destination. Undoubtedly dramatic things were happening on the planet's surface in the thoroughly ruined and sparsely populated Coronet City, but they had more ships to steal.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"] |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM​

Makai rested against the wall of the shuttle, covered in bits of guts and blood from their last stop. He hadn't bothered to clean up yet. What was the point? Maybe it would make him look more menacing to any enemies on their next stop. Shoulders slumped slightly at the mention of the word 'fun'.

"Next is a corvette I think. I don't know. Its like being a kid in the candy store with no credit limit."

Shuttle drew closer, looking to take the smaller corvettes. Less work but the payout was just as nice. Besides, they were being liberated for Salacia, Firemane and the TKO. All important work in the grand scheme of things!

"Dad says everything will be split up between us and Firemane and the TKO for fun."

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDxvVom64c[/media]​
Symara's March
Lieutenant Symara Tarriq led the first platoon dubbed Kerrigan's Fist down the road, and before them the city of Coronet. Once had been home to millions, and now millions cried out for freedom. The sounds of war rang around her, as Sith, Corellian, Mandalorian and all in between swarmed through her veins. The sounds of the tanks rolling behind her as the boots of Firemane's soldiers came through. They seemed to be the only true organized force here, while predominately female, there were men in service among the troops that Firemane owned. Her eyes narrowed on CorSec's HQ, "that's our target ladies gentlemen, we'll need to clear it out and hold it, make it our temporary HQ. Once we've done we'll patch into main Firemane Command and let them know we're ready for an HQ unit to be dispatched, by then the second platoon should be there and we'll move out."

She heard it before it whizzed by her helmet, "break! Break! Break!" Symara shouted rolling out of the way as platoon broke into opposite ends of the road they were on. At this point whatever name it once had before the Sith, was gone. Firemane dubbed it, Fire Road One. "Witherfang to Ashira, we've got a pocket of small arms fire along Fire Road One, take my coordinates and mark it down."

"Copy Witherfang, this is Ashira Tower Two - marking now."

Symara brought her sniper rifle up, "Sergeant Koyte, clear out that pocket now." She ordered signaling for infantry to get out ahead of them, "Sgt. Mattheius get in behind him with your squad, I'll follow up, we do this together." Firemane forces reorganized along the right side of the road and marched with haste, "Lieutenant what about these buildings?"

"Unless they've got Sith in'em, leave'em we don't have time to clear it out building to building. Any building with Sith or suspicious activity we'll mark for artillery. Any Corellian forces should be wearing well, not One Sith armor, that's for sure." She added, it was a rough operation, they were going to do their best to keep collateral damage to a minimal. "Ah scratch that, mark the buildings we'll request for the infantry platoons to make a sweep later, right now we need to capture and hold key points in the city."

"Copy that," Sgt. Matthieus noted as she then rushed up ahead, hearing Koyte's squad eliminate the pocket of small arms fire.

Corellia...

The first world beyond the Realm that any Resu had ever seen. It was to them, they owed their ability to speak to the galaxy. It was to them, they owed their ability to even see the stars for what they truly were. It was to them that a bright future for the Resu, had once existed, before the dark times, before the Moross Crusade.

It had been some time now since the exodus from the Realm began, in search of a new home for the survivors and refugees of the dreadful wars carried on by the abominations left behind by the Crusade, and the ilk they created anew. It was a war the Resu could not win, as for all the war they had fought since they could record history, there was never a war that had ended... so the war they fought couldn't be won. It was time to move on, to find victory in newer waters, to survive long enough to outlive their adversaries, as they slaughtered themselves.

In a galaxy fraught with conflict, it seemed one needn't fight evil long, before all returned to normalcy, and the evils struck themselves down. Evil and darkness continued to exist in this galaxy, even the dying carcass of the One Sith remained... but it remained only to be picked apart and returned to the grass, to be grazed upon by those innocents who once called the barren site of a wild fire home, now returned to growth. There were opportunists as well, who saw the rising sun banishing the darkness of night, and saw former weapons of war who's husks made fine shells to be lived in. Metaphorically speaking, this was the purpose of the Resu's presence here. They assisted, in their allegiance and gratitude to the Underground back in the Kathol Outback, to 'liberate' One Sith ships.

Iron Giant wasn't really sure what liberate meant, but she was certain it was along the same lines of 'exterminate enemy hostiles' and 'steal their stuff too'.

Resu thoughts weren't exactly the noblest, even among the most noble among them.

A convoy of old Resu Freighters entered the system, each carrying a team of CybeResu armed with Resu Traditional Melee weapons of all things, hoping to board a vessel and call it home.

(Post 1)

Beyyr had been copilot of the Gypsymoth for the better part of two decades now, since he'd first met one Lieutenant Commander (brevet) Jorus Merrill at a spaceship wreck on Belsavis. More often than not, the 'Moth was his to use for whatever personal or Underground business came up. Merrill spent the bulk of his time on the D'Lessio right now anyway, for combat purposes. Didn't mean the 'Moth lacked punch, of course. Enough to take a Corsair-class? Maybe, but only maybe.

Still, worth a shot.

This particular sample of the ubiquitous One Sith heavy corvette was currently half an AU outsystem of Corellia proper, a good portion of the way to Talus and Tralus. The ship was operating in deep insystem space, a good bit of distance away from everything, and doing nothing. Waiting for a rendezvous, perhaps, or making a decision. And that decision could be a matter between a captain and himself, or another authority, or his crew. Mutiny had been known to happen in the One Sith ranks, especially now that their government was collapsing. Spend too many years driving your men from atrocity to atrocity and maybe one or two of them would grow a conscience.

Or the ship was just sitting there watching. That was possible too. Might be totally unified, totally deadly.

Beyyr slapped the toggle for a Claatuvac-quality microjump, and the Gypsymoth leaped away.

Blood and guts still covered her as the shuttle made its exit. This was not an unusual look for Elpsis. Who knew, maybe it would become trendy in summer. For some reason, Makai's words made her laugh. For all her street-smarts and attempts to project a 'I'm a tough Firemane queen' attitude, she was only a few years older than him.

"Hahah. Auntie Sio always gets cross when I use her credit card," she said randomly. "Let's go get some candy." The shuttle drew closer towards the Corsair-class corvette. "Three-way split, huh? Sounds awkward," she commented. "But I guess your Dad and Auntie worked something out," she shrugged and got ready.

One of the ubquitous Sith heavy corvettes loomed ahead of them. The payout would be less, but it was still a shining example of military naval design. There might be some fun reverse-engineering going on once the salvage operation was over. The shuttle slowly approached the corvette to initiate boarding, backed up by fighters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom