Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time still ticks to the hours of friendship.. (Isis & Jak)

Walking down the streets of her old planet, the one that had been taken over by the fringe confederation Isis Fontana, the last known Heir to the throne and the only Princess of the planet walks towards the newly built tropic nightclub to meet an old friend believed to have died, but somehow lives on.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak was running a little late. As in, he was running, because he was a little late.

"Scuse me. Coming through. Sorry, ma'am." He jogged down the boulevard, eventually coming to the nightclub. From the shivering underfoot, it sounded like the party was already started, and the music was blasting.

He was about to go into the club, when he noticed someone standing off to the side. Going over, he saw it was Isis. "Hey, Isis! Over here!" He waved, then headed over to her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Smirking at him as she walked over to him, she wore her usual jean pants, with a low cut tank top and a pair of heels.. this was no date but she did want to look nice, especially since this was the first day back to Vortusa, and if the world knew it's royalty had returned there would be paparazzi swarming the club.

So as it was she made sure to keep a low profile, no need to spook the fringe confederation and definitely no need to anger them more than she has, walking over to him she brushed her hair aside and stood before him

"Well, seems the rumors were correct, the galaxies best pilot is indeed still kicking" she joked as she looked over his appearance wondering what he wore.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He smiled, sizing her up. He hadn't seen her since he faked his own death to the OP. That was a loooooong time ago.

During one of his mental exercises, he had remembered Isis, and had decided to call her up. She had agreed to meet here, and there he was.

He gave a short laugh, not unfriendly, at her comment. "I don't think best pilot. Maybe best slicer..."

Nevertheless, it was understandable why she thought he was a pilot - in his simple leather jacket and casual pants, he looked the part, and played it to a tee.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

He used to be known as a pilot, so she mistook the look for that occupation... seeing as the club was booming with music and tourists she smirked and then corrected her appearance "So we going to stand here all day, or should we wander inside?" she asked playfully and waited for the vegetable to lead her inside.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

It was understandable...

He was still a capable pilot, but he was making a name for himself in other areas of expertise.

"After you," he said, making a grandiose sweep of the hand, and bowed to her. Taking her arm (like a true gentleman), he led her through the gates, into the club.

The air was hot and thick enough to cut with a knife. The atmosphere was loud and jovial, with only a hint of alcohol tinging the air. Apparently not everyone was quite ready to start drinking. That didn't stop Jak though. All good nights started off with an a glass of ale. Ordering one, he asked Isis for her choice by way of looking at her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked as they entered, the days heat was more of a relief than the immense heat of the club "Haven't the Fringe heard of something called air conditioning?" she politely joked and stood at the bar counter "I'll have a cortyg brandy" she said as she smirked at the bar keep who gave her a knowing smile and rushed off at once to get the drinks prepared.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"I think it's on max," he returned, grinning. "From the looks of things, it's gonna be a long night," he predicted.

Leaning back on the bar, he looked sideways at her. "You dance at all?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Chuckling at his question she looked at the dance floor and stood staring for a moment "Not in ages" she said as she stared at it "I take it you do though?" she asked.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He let out a good chortle at that. "Ha! No," he said, chuckling. "Got two left feet."

Well, what the hey. What was life without a little vulnerability.

He turned to her, leaning on his side. "Care to dance anyway?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Chuckling at him she took his hand and thought it over "Sure, we could kill some time before our drinks arrive" she said playfully.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Alright," he said, still inwardly laughing at himself.

As they hit the dance floor, a new song started up. The room got loud with cheers as a synth/techno beat started up - the latest from some local band.

On the floor, it was loud. Jak attempted to copy the dance moves, and found it wasn't all that difficult. Conversation, on the other hand... "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I"M DOING!!!" he yelled at Isis, only a meter or so away.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Grooving with the music she smirked at him and followed the beat while performing cute and acrobatic dance moves meant to instigate conversation "Honestly, I think you're splendid at this" she jested with him as she danced a bit closer to him and kept her senses tuned to the club.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He laughed again. "You're just saying that." Then he noticed her moves. "Hey, you're not that bad yourself."

Instigate conversation? Okay, instigate conversation it is.

"How you been holding up? I kinda don't remember our last meeting. Or anything. Like to fill me in?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"Well I had a lot happen, my engagement broke apart, my daughter hates me... on top of it all I am the last person who should be seen on this planet" she admitted as she continued to dance "You are an amnesiac?" she asked concerned.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Hunh. And that would all be.... why?" he asked, a little concerned himself.

"Yeah, I forgot everything after I left Omega Pyre. Meeting Circe, meeting you... meeting a whole bunch of other people... I forgot a lot." He too continued to dance, a little more introspective. "So, I can't remember marrying Circe, meeting you.... nothing. It's all a big blank."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"Interesting" she admitted as she danced with him and then seen the bar keep walking toward their table, or at least what he thought was it, with their drinks "well I think we should get to the table" she said.
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Good idea," he commented, gently swinging her out to the table.

Sitting down across from her, he took his ale, and a good sip of it. "Mm. Not bad, actually..."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sipping on her cortygg brandy she smirked at him and replied "This is good as well" she admitted as she set it down "So what is it you said you did now?" she asked.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom