Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Terminus Facility (Ground OOC)

As promised, updated post now that I'm home.

Light Walker Company (15 points) >>> 02.30
Light Walker Company (20 points) >>> 02.31
Heavy Armor Company (10 points) >>> 02.32
Artillery Battery (10 points) >>> 02.33
Artillery Battery (10 points) >>> 02.33
Anti-Air Battery (10 points) >>> 02.33

Light Walker Company (15 points) >>> 03.31
Heavy Walker Company (20 points) >>> 03.32
Mechanized Infantry Company (15 points) >>> 03.33

Light Walker Company (15 points) >>> 04.30
Light Walker Company (20 points) >>> 04.31
Heavy Armor Company (10 points) >>> 04.32
Artillery Battery (10 points) >>> 04.33
Artillery Battery (10 points) >>> 04.33
Anti-Air Battery (10 points) >>> 04.33

[member=Draco Vereen]: What did you use to manipulate the map like that? Simple Paint or something? I used to use Tactical Sandtable to make maps, you can use satellite imagery and then there's about a billion markers and icons you can overlay them with.

[member="Ali Hadrix"] So yeah, I am using MS Paint and Ctrl+PrtScn because its easy. I can update the map in like 3-5 minutes. I would love to be more artistic and be able to do all that, but easy wins the day. I have it saved on my PC doesn't take long and can be easily altered since its just simple shapes overlayed on the original map.

Map Update. I will update about Once a Day, assuming people are still being active. EDIT 0800 EST 5/8
IlXt0Fd.png

Next Map Update, Sorry for they wait, I was busy yesterday and didn't have time to sit down and mess with this.

Also [member="Ali Hadrix"] this map is the same size as the one on the front page. Its the best I got so we endure.

Hc65g28.png

I may be able to provide a better resolution map. I'll post it if I do.

I'll be sending out scouts in my next post, to probe for enemy forces in the EAST area. Once I find em I'll crush 'em.

Also, do we know how many meters each Hex represents? My MAT-TE's have a range of 7 km.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom