Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Terminus Facility (Ground OOC)

[member=Tmoxin Temi]: I could kiss you for that comparison, it was darling. Yet the truth is that you and I, sitting together at a bar might look something like this...

Me You​
gollum-guessing-o.gif
giphy.gif

But I appreciate your vote of confidence. ( That alone took me ten minutes. I'm such a goober.)

Btw, Moxi, I kiiiiinda fell in love with your char. We should write sometime. ^_^

[member=Valiens Nantaris]: I will see you there!

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]: It's okay, Ali does too. That's what's so appealing about intelligence work, you don't really belong to anyone. :)

But we should certainly butt heads a bit in this fight! I'm only packing four vehicles, but they're superb, as am I, if not at all modest.

People were posting GIFs but I will instead post this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miFifM43-r8​
I changed the song because I won't do what you tell me.​

And one Gif for the Lulz
Been There​
Destroyed that​
tumblr_mwhd3ddtlf1qdwk7fo1_400.gif

Alright there have been quite a few posts (Jay I haven't updated my IC troop stuff yet but you got the unit at 20:25) so I am updating the map. Things have started to kick off now, so I am making a request.
When you move Units if you could post like this (Previous HEX Location --> Current HEX Location) That will help me keep track of which units are moving where. Otherwise I have to go back through and look at your previous post and its more work. Don't freak out if you forget, I'll figure it out.
Still waiting on the reaction from the NPC's, [member="Darth Kentarch"] let us know if you need us to slow down or something.

Map Update
uGxtwQV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom