Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Terminal [OPEN 'hangout thread' - No Fighting!]

"Where do the Jedi and Sith get them then? Is the knowledge passed down to all the apprentices and Padawans?" Now Harrip was quite interested, learning for him was not easy, but it was enjoyable. He thought maybe one day he could help fix lightsabers like this young woman.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"No... I mean... you can buy them. It's not so much that they are hard to get, more that it's hard to get right. Ya know what I mean?" She was having trouble explaining, but [member="Harrip"] seemed enthusiastic. It was a nice change, typically she bored people with this stuff.

"You mean that the tuning is the difficult part? Who would do that? How do they do that?" He could almost tell she was enjoying this at the same time as finding a little trouble explaining. He hoped he wasn't pushing too hard for answers.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Kohai thought for a bit. "Well let's see... I'm actually not top sure, my self... I've never actually seen that. Bummer, huh?" She meant it, too... It'd be really cool to actually witness the creation of a unique and personal saber, not just put a disassembled one back together.
[member="Harrip"]

"Yah, maybe someday you will." Harrip said, a little put down, only a little. His energy for learning was still there and it was powerful, "The crystals are rare, the lens are are. Is anything else difficult to find or replace?"

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Kohai shrugged, "Nothing really comes to mind... besides all that, I guess it's all about know what to buy."

She was almost half way done, her progress only slowed by her need to record it. [member="Harrip"]

"Then aside from the two hard to find pieces, why is it that people other than Jedi or Sith use lightsabers?" Harrip thought that that was natural logic. If only a few pieces were rare then why not make-shift lightsabers and everybody could use them. He wondered if that were true, then maybe he could learn to use one. But, he thought, that would take forever to learn to use that kind of technology.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"Having a lightsaber is one thing...Knowing how to use it is another." [member="Harrip"]
A voice would ring out from behind the duo, the dark clothed Sith Acolyte standing closely, watching the process. After running few errands, he had decided to return, and check on the progress of the job he had handed out. Hell, he had come to check if [member="Kohai Drenn"] had remained put. She could've easily ran off, seeing as there really was no tracking device in the saber. "How goes the construction?" He would ask, his yellow eyes peering down at the pile of pieces, and the directions on the paper. "Good.."

Peering over her shoulder, Kohai briefly smiled up at [member="Ballen-Ist"] . "On schedule, just a tad slow... due to the... ya know..." She trailed off, shaking her notes briefly in the air. [member="Harrip"]

"Sorry if my question seemed out of line." He spoke apologetically to the Sith. He didn't like him, but he felt his curiosity about the lightsaber was overpowering his hatred of the Sith at that moment. "I had just meant that a Lightsaber is similar to a normal blade is it not?" The question was directed at either of the two people, whoever had the information it did not matter. His lust for knowledge was powerful a force that he had rarely had the time to truly try and sate.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"In form, perhaps." Spoke the young boy once again, his voice sounding rather high-pitched. "Any half-wit could decipher the main difference between the two weapons, though." Ballen-Ist would state, this time lifting his index finger while he spoke, as if trying to make a point. Turning his attention back to the female mechanic that was assumingly working hard, he would ask, "How long until completion?"
[member="Harrip"]
[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"How long until completion?"

Kohai kept her eyes on her work, picking up speed a little as it was confirmed she was being watched.

"Won't be too much longer... you can sit, if you'd like." It didn't really matter if he sat, she was just trying to be polite, and she could almost feel his gaze.
[member="Ballen-Ist"] [member="Harrip"]

Harrip wondered what the Sith meant. "Well aside from the blade being light capable of piercing just about anything, what is the difference? In how one would wield it I mean." He wasn't trying to be annoying in any way shape or form. He was just incredibly curious.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"With the force." Spoke the boy, becoming silent from there on in. [member="Kohai Drenn"] was right, the boy's eyes remained glued to her hands as they worked, constructing the handle with agility. He was satisfied, however the bright yellow flaring within his eyes would say otherwise. Lifting his arms, they would cross over his chest as he waited patiently.
[member="Harrip"]

"How does it require the Force to wield that kind of blade?" Harrip asked, watching only partly the reconstruction of the saber. He found building things interesting but unfortunately he wasn't that great at it. He had tried at one point to build a basic cart, and it did not turn out well at all. He wondered why the Sith was being the way he was, he couldn't tell if the Sith were aggravated by his questions or not.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Carden got off a travel ship and noticed familiar faces. He walked over to the familiar little girl and the small group "hello again everyone." Carden said politely while taking his helmet off then Carden had seen the all too familiar sith and shot a glare at him. "Where is Maleus?" Carden asked "I owe Maleus a bullet to the head." Carden said coldly "don't worry I have no problem or fight with you just Maleus I want to talk to him."

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Anger welled up within the young boy's eyes as he sensed [member="Carden Lorps"]' approach, his very movement disturbing the force that floated about his form. "The force is responsible for the several forms of the lightsaber." [member="Harrip"] The cocky bounty hunter would begin to speak, talking of his companion @Maleus. Turning his head, the boy would now acknowledge Carden, his eyes brighter than ever. "Leave, now." He spoke, showing no hostility in his body actions.

Leave..leave... what is the problem Carden decided to be nice to the sith... "...ok I will leave just to not start a fight... but one question why do you ask me to leave?" Carden did not show a hint of anger towards the sith only aditude. The sith did not show hostility to Carden so he would return the favor.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"You speak of killing my companion. I am doing you a favor." The boy would reply, his head having already turned to avert his attention back to [member="Kohai Drenn"], who hopefully hadn't gotten caught up in the tension that had been created. An ominous aura surrounded the young cloaked teenager, only those that were force sensitive would be able to notice the anger and hate that seeped out of him. [member="Carden Lorps"]

"Does he mean forms of fighting styles, or actual use of the saber?" Harrip wondered, but he didn't ask. He felt that then boy was upset, with something. And he didn't want to fight a Sith yet. "You two on good terms then eh?" He decided to ask, trying to diffuse the situation.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom