Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Terminal [OPEN 'hangout thread' - No Fighting!]

Lifting from his seat, the man would give the blond haired woman a blank stare from beneath his hooded visage, his eyes glowing a strange yellow briefly. "I have placed a tracking device within it...Do not attempt to betray me. If you are loyal, you will be greatly rewarded." He spoke, leaving the bar like that. Satisfied with his two weapons, the young Sith pure blood would lower his hand, clipping his single saber onto the belt, their straps meeting cooperatively. Grabbing the black cloak with his hand, Ballen-Ist would once more cast it over his figure, once more shrouding his presence within the darkness that represented his very being. Just as the two Sith had come, they went, leaving after spending perhaps five minutes at most within the diner-like establishment. Heading out the doors, the two would walk along the metallic platforms, until they arrived at their docking bay. Turning to offer [member="Carden Lorps"] his attention, the boy would speak. "We ride in style." Before turning from them, walking along to lead their march towards the majestic Imperial Shuttle. Along the entrance ramp, the four Stormtroopers had lined up, all standing at attention in order to greet their Sergeant, who was Ballen-Ist. "At ease." He spoke, waving a hand as he entered, motioning for his squad to follow. Within the shuttle, he would be met by the pilot, who would give a quick bow. "My lord, it is an honor to have you back. Where shall we be heading?" The Imperial pilot would ask, his space-british accent sounding strange to the boy. He should've been used to it by now.
"Good question." Ballen-Ist would say, turning to look at [member="Maleus"].

"Sorry, I thought you may needed help. Looked a little tired. Didn't want something to happen." Harrip said, his voice as always still rasping. He tried to sound kind, but it was difficult with his voice the way it was. "Would you like some asssissstance?" That was the other thing, when he came to that word he always got hitched on. That was one of the words he avoided using most of the time, but he had forgotten again. It didn't happen on other words, just that one.

He meant absolutely no harm in the world; he may have been in the body of a monster, but his mind was mostly still that of a caring man.

When he heard the poem by the Sith he was upset. He hated the Sith and wanted to destroy them, but he couldn't do anything by himself.

[member="Corvetta Salvo"]

Kohai scooped up the lightsaber, before making her way over towards [member="Corvetta Salvo"] and [member="Harrip"] . Tossing them a quick wave, she plopped down on the floor, crossing her legs. Removing her scarf, she laid it out on the floor in a circle. This would mitigate the possibility of any parts rolling away as she laid them out. She placed the lightsaber flat on the floor, at the center of her circle, eyeing it up. She wanted to find just the right place to start, she hadn't looked at plans for a lightsaber in a long time.

Corvetta took note of [member="Kohai Drenn"]'s position before drowning herself in her last bit of alcohol. Continuing to wobble towards her targeted seat, she turned back to look at [member="Harrip"], sort of accepting his offer. "Yeah, if you need some help, I can lead you to your chair. Shouldn't be too far off, bud."

Harrip moved to Corvetta's right side, he placed one of his arms, still inside the sleeve of his robe, around her shoulders and helped her move by trying to support her slightly. His arm, while covered, would still feel odd for a human arm. It was hard and Leathery and had spikes near his elbows. He didn't think about that, his mind was distracted with helping the lady out and that stupid Sith speech earlier.

Once they had reached the seat she had been eying off he let her go and made sure she got her seating before moving away. "That better?" He made a nod back to Kohai.
[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Her eyes were nearly shut by now. Good thing the stranger had guided her in time. While she had been somewhat surprised upon contact with his strangely formed arms, she really was not cognitive enough to make anything of it. In fact, she thought she was the one helping him maneuver.

Lying down, she began to drift off to sleep--something she had not known for nearly a week. Barely discerning [member=Harrip]'s question, Corvetta smiled at her assistant while unknowingly dropping her glass on the floor beside her. "Anytime, flyboy." She gave a tepid thumb-up and finally lost consciousness.

Harrip smiled, he moved over and bent to pick up the fallen glass. He picked it up, allowing his whole hideous hand to grasp the small cup. He moved quickly and dropped it off at the counter before making his way and finding a seat nearby the sleeping figure. He looked at the other lady, a mechanic by his guess. He watched her work on the lightsaber. "You ever done Lightsaber before?" He meant deconstructing and what not.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"Nope... But I looked over a blueprint once, years ago." Kohai did not look up from her work, as she started detaching the first piece of the weapon. She wasn't ignoring [member="Harrip"] , she was just hyperfocused right now.

"You enjoy work?" Harrip didn't mean to pry, he was just trying to keep his mind busy. He preferred not to let it go silent. Things got weird then and not safe.

He looked over at the sleeping figure, he didn't even no their names. It might have been weird to a normal person, but he was able to keep his head. He wasn't as easily perturbed as others.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Kohai looked up from her little pile of saber parts, briefly. "Oh, Yeah I love it! It's kinda my passion." She brought her attention back down, her fingers resuming their quick movements.
[member="Harrip"]

"That's good. I used to have a job I loved. Wasn't as great as many others, but it got what I needed." He said, remembering when he was a slave. He didn't always enjoy it, but he was on good terms with his Master, it was a good life. Until he had been transformed.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Harrip waited a little before asking, "Would you like anything to drink while you work? I can go grab something from the bar if you would like something." He was, as almost always, trying to be polite and kind. It wasn't always easy, but he enjoyed it.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Kohai had just disassembled the final piece, looking over her little pile on the floor. Glancing up at [member="Harrip"] , she smiled politely, "Oh, Thanks! Maybe just a water, though? I don't really drink..." After a moment, she looked back up at him. "And I can pay for it if they charge, of course! I just can't really move right now, ya know."

"Yah little pieces that get easily lost are no fun to work with. I can understand." He stood, again checking his robe, making sure everything was covered, which it was. "Be right back."

Harrip walked over to the bar, asked the tender for a glass of water. He was surprised to find that the water was actually free. He hadn't thought that that would be the case, because they would have to transport the water from the planet or another planet all the way here, but it was that way and he was thankful. When the water in a very nice petite cup was brought to him he used his hand, while keeping it inside the sleeve to grab the cup gently and walk back to his seat. He put it gently beside [member="Kohai Drenn"] saying, "There we go. One water, no charge. How is it going with the lightsaber?"

Kohai was working slowly. For every step she took, she had to record exactly what she did. It was certainly interesting... just slow.

A small cup of water was placed next to her. "There we go. One water, no charge. How is it going with the lightsaber?" She looked up from her work, "It's slow-going... but that's normal, I guess. Thanks, by the way." She smiled brightly at [member="Harrip"] .

"You most welcome." Harrip smiled back, he was happy to help where he could. "So, are Lightsabers the most complex thing you have worked with?" He couldn't tell, due to him not understanding most technology.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Kohai thought for a second. "Well... Lemme see..." There was that time with the hyperdrive... Or that other time with the malfunction protocol droid...

After a bit, she answered [member="Harrip"] , "I think it would have to be the time I had to fix the shielding for some guy's hyperdrive... That took a really long time." She could remember how much danger they had been in, and didn't even know it. "Lightsabers aren't really so tough, though, it's just hard to find some of the parts."

"So they aren't too difficult to work with, just hard to replace. Aside from the crystals, what are the hard things to find?" Harrip was interested now, a lightsaber was a powerful weapon. Not a weapon that he would want to use, but it would be something interesting to learn about.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

"Well... I've always thought that, aside from the crystals, of course, the most difficult part is the focusing lense. See right here?" Kohai held it up for [member="Harrip"] to see. "It isn't a complicated piece, but you gotta get it specifically tuned... or else the laser gets all funky." She waved a free hand about to visually accentuate what she was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom