Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Technology Factory Has Been Temporarily Shutdown

Reason: I'm going to cite "unhealthy addiction" for this one. Tired of hearing about it so much. "My stuff is better than yours." Lol. Go role-play, guys.

Update: Tech/Starship Factory Judges have temporarily been removed from their duties. I'll handle the approval of the last remaining submissions, and if I'm compromised in my judgement on one or two of them, I'll call in an Admin/RPJ to help me.

But.. I.. I love the technology section

-cries-

But really this is going to stifle my creativity plus the remnant is starting up and we won't be able to make new ships or technology..

[member="Tefka"]

Just out of curiosity... How can I refit my Hapan ships from 800 years ago? Is the modification thread still open in the ship forum?

Also, when are those two factory sections gonna be back up?

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Cross Ikon said:
[member="Tefka"]

Just out of curiosity... How can I refit my Hapan ships from 800 years ago? Is the modification thread still open in the ship forum?

Also, when are those two factory sections gonna be back up?
Buy components from Silk Holdings, Mandal Hypernautics and Ri'ess Regal Drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom