Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swarm | Become the Enemy

Aristomache Mothma

Embrace the Force, and then kark with it.
[member="The Collective"]

Would you like to have an RP thread first so she could meet the Swarm and get to know a little more about it?

Opportunity to shamelessly plug in promotion, besides this character finally getting off the ground as well.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Aristomache Mothma"]

For sure! I am actually planning a faction thread to introduce The Swarm with the Commonwealth! I'm going to be writing up a post for the faction home page and getting the thread up soon here. Probably within the next day or two...assuming the hurricane doesn't swallow me :p

Other Space Kaiden

jmziPpE.png
THE SWARM NOW HAS A SKYPE CHAT!
We are getting so much more official people! That and we have some threads with multiple factions in the works that will be lots of fun and, if you participate, you'll get fancy tags to use on any character you wish!

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Count Morcus"]

They are! Though it'd have to be a proposal that highly benefits the Hivemind lol

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

He could be a Swarmlord and lead the fleets that invade and assimilate whole planets....That's always fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom