Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Sorceress Princess Is Back

Sorceress Princess of the Elysium Empire
592012-how-to-perform-friendship-mortal-kombat-11.jpg

Sandra Valhoun, the Sorceress Princess
Tags: Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun , Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , @/all Elysium Empire members
Equipment: Purple kyber crystal

Three. Two. One.

The hyperspace jump stopped, finally arriving in the Sluis sector around Sluis Van and Dagobah, where the Elysium Empire fleet are currently orbiting. It's been few years since she left the fleet as she was exploring herself in the name of sorcery and gathering information that could benefit the Empire in the future. Sandra's wondering if the situation in the fleet is just the same because if it's still the same, she will be disappointed, even she'll be disappointed to her first cousin she just met a few years ago because in her thoughts, why haven't they made a move yet? although she hoped that the situation in the fleet changed. Even if the situation in the fleet haven't changed, she will change it in to ensure the Empire's survival. The reason why the Sorceress Princess came back because her pilgrimage-style adventure is finished. She was able to get what she wants. Enhancing her sorcery and her Force draining abilities by draining the souls of the genocidal Bryn'adûl aliens, and getting a precious purple kyber crystal she got from Hurikane which is in deep Bryn'adûl space. She's currently wanted in the Bryn'adûl space, branded her as the "Lady of Death" by the Bryn'adûl aliens. The bounty was placed on her by 5 million credits by the leaders of the Bryn'adûl, all of her posters are present in the the Bryn'adul space. Too bad she won't go back to that space any time soon, after all, the Bryn'adûl is all but fractured at this point. The genocidal and deluded aliens deserved it.

Her Lambda shuttle is now within the Elysium Empire's fleet radar, moving towards the flagship's hangar. She leaned forward in her seat to establish contact with the Elysium Empire's flagship, the Utopia.

"This is Princess Sandra Valhoun. Permission to dock on the hangar. Over." She awaits her response from the flagship destroyer, slowing the shuttle down in front of the flagship's hangar.

HsTkKpH.png

Sandra Valhoun's wanted poster which can be found
in the Bryn'adûl space. Worth 5 million credits.

ElysiumOriginalCircular.png

Heath Valhoun was sitting in his office when the comms device crackled to life. From it a voice called out, "My Liege, I'm sorry to disturb you, but we have a Lambda-Class shuttle paging us. The woman claims to be a relative to you."

Heath frowned, unsure of who the woman could be. "Is it Loreena Arenais, or a member of her family?"

"No sir, she says her name is Sandra Valhoun."

Heath thought for a moment, and then it hit him. This woman was Sandra, his cousin, or at least that was what she had claimed to be when she met him a few years ago. She hadn't stayed long and Heath never truly believed her story. But now she was back, apparently. "Let her in, I will be there shortly." Heath rose to his feet, stretching and letting out a yawn. He had been sitting there for hours. Even if this woman was a liar or a crazy person, it was a relief to get up for once.

Finished stretching, The tired King took a sip of his water from the desk, then began walking down the hall toward the hangar where he would meet Sandra. Not only had he forgotten Sandra, he forgot almost everything about her. She was a Force User, if he remembered correctly, though he couldn't remember how strong she was, nor what side of The Force she used. He also couldn't remember her opinion regarding his Empire...whether she supported it or not, and what she thought of it.

He was a bit excited....she could be useful, and any major change was always intriguing. That being said, it was a cautious optimism. The woman could be up to no good, simply seeking power, or posing as someone else simply to assassinate him. He shrugged off the thoughts. He was in his own ship, surrounded by his people. No assassin would stand a chance here.

The King finally reached the entrance to the hangar. Taking one more deep breath, he entered The Hangar, ready to meet Sandra...

Tags: Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun , @/all Elysium Empire members
"Permission granted. Your Highness." The comms device responded back. It took almost a minute for the flagship to respond. She guessed that the Empire have already forgotten her. She shook her head in disbelief. She may haven't stay long a few years ago due to her untapped powers but to think that her existence within the Empire has already faded is something she doesn't tolerate. She let out a sigh.​
The Lambda-shuttle enters the hangars, slowly landing the shuttle on the landing zone. Sandra parked her shuttle alongside the X-Class Elysium fighters and Imperial LAAT-2. She then turned the engine off, exited the cockpit. The shuttle's door opened. Sandra walked elegantly, like a confident model. Her regal presence and aura is immeasurable due to her menacing looks and her voluptuous body, and even the King can attest to that. She took glance to her first cousin who was approaching her. She let out a smirk for a second and finally she faced the King after not seeing him for the past few years.​
"I greet His Majesty, Heath Valhoun, the first of his name. King of the Elysium Empire." Sandra bowed her head before the King. She raised her head, eyeing her first cousin from head to toe, then she looked at him in the eye.​
"I guess you're still the same. I hope you haven't forgotten about me. Your first cousin, Your Majesty." Sandra lets out a closed-lip smile. She continued to look at the King in the eye, waiting for his response.​

Her entrance was quite the scene, the Lambda Shuttle had landed, and the woman had walked down the ramp as if she were the most important woman within the kingdom. Then she came face to face with The King, bowing and greeting him by his title. He grinned as she said she hoped he hadn't forgotten her, and replied, "Of course not! How could I forget you, cousin?"

His grin was more of a nervous one than a natural one now. He had indeed forgotten her, and she would surely find out how little he remembered soon.

"So, what brings you back to us?" A simple question, but an important one. It was vital for him to understand why Sandra was here, so he could prepare for whatever consequences came with her presence. He would await her response, then he would take her to an empty room on The Utopia , where she would likely remain for her time in The Empire.

Meanwhile he couldn't help but wonder how The Dobsons would react to another potential threat to their influence. He also wondered what Rex and Loreena would think, and what the citizens of The Empire would think about a previously unknown (for most of them) and potentially forgotten member of the ruling family. Finally he wondered what the Jedi among The Empire would think of a Dark Sider in a position of authority.

There were many problems that could be revealed, and all Heath could do was wait...

Tags: Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun , @/all Elysium Empire members
Sandra laughed a bit, affirming that the King haven't forgotten about her even though she left the home fleet after swearing allegiance to her cousin few years ago, and she never contributed to the Empire yet. It's understandable if her first cousin have forgotten about her. She just popped out of nowhere then left without notifying on when she'll be back. She stopped laughing. Then the King questioned her.​
So, what brings you back to us?

Sandra thought for a moment, remembering her father's promise to protect the family's legacy - and Heath Valhoun, is the only relative she knew. A relative with direct blood. A relative she barely knew. Yet again she grew fond of the Empire because she saw a potential in it and she firmly agrees on her first cousin's ideals. The problem is, do they have the same perspective towards on how the Empire will execute these ideals in a place where chaos and violence in the galaxy is considered normalized.​
"I'm sure you haven't heard this, no?" She began to walk around, circling the King. It was to process her thoughts and choosing her words wisely.​
"My father, Sean Valhoun, promised to me that I will protect the Valhoun legacy. He knew you, his nephew, he was with you when you explored to the Unknown Regions. He used to say that story when I was a kid." She paused for a moment, cracking her neck from left to right. "He knew that you created your own empire. He said to find you even though I barely knew you. It was my father's... or should I say my parent's dying wish before finally succumbing to death."
She then approached the King in front of him, somewhat invading his personal space and said, "In front of my own eyes." She said in an emotionless and direct tone. She looked at him in the eye for a moment. For the peers who are watching them two talking, it's like building up a tension between the two of them.​
She took two step backwards and said, "And here I am." She let out a weak smile.​
"I don't want my father's wish to be in vain, Your Majesty. Think of it as your uncle doing a good deed for you, hmm?" She let out a cute hmm at the end of her sentence.​
"Oh, and also..." She paused for a moment before she continued to speak, "I see potential of this Empire. It's one of the reasons why I came back, not just my father's wish, no?"​
"As your cousin. Your direct relative. It is my right to help you.. and give service to the Empire." There was a pause in the conversation. "Unless you don't trust me." She said in a stern tone, then letting out a grin. "Think of it as getting to know each other. You are the only blood relative I knew." She smiled, saying it in a low tone. There was a bit sassy on her tone, a bit informal perhaps. It's true that she wants to be close with the King because she barely knew him, and it's her first cousin. She has been genuine with him ever since she opened up about her father, although it's the King's choice if he'll believe it or not. Whether she'll be on the King's side, someone's side or creating her own faction is up to her. She awaits for the King's response.​

Heath thought as Sandra told him her story. He vaguely remembered it, though he barely remembered his uncle, Sean. In fact he didn't remember Sean. Slowly he realized, he didn't remember any of his family. He couldn't visualize his parents, and he couldn't remember if he had any siblings or not. As he realized this, a bit of fear snuck into his soul. How couldn't he remember such an important thing? Had his 7 years in The Unknown Regions taken such a heavy toll? Perhaps he would speak with Andreus Veinstein about the matter, and see if there were any treatments to help him remember.

Regardless of his own memory, Sandra was here now, and that was what he needed to focus on. She was here because she promised her father, The King's uncle, she would help establish The Elysium Empire. If not for that, they were each other's only known kin, or so it seemed.

"Very well. But tell me, are you certain that we are the only ones left of our family? I will not lie, I have no memory of anyone...even my parents."

Lori loved to tinker, whether it was on her ships or her beloved jetpack. Lately she hadn't had the time to do so, however her life with her new husband Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun wasn't going as well as she had expected. She had to keep herself busy. Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson was teaching her politics, yet there were times when her mind would wander even during her lessons. It was while tinkering that she was alwaus able to regain her focus.

And so that was what she was doing when Sandra Valhoun Sandra Valhoun had arrived. Lori wasn't that far away within the hanger, working on her jetpack Ol'Sparky while seated on a crate that her attention was drawn. Heath's voice was heard loud and clear and it was that that drew her attention. And so she quietly set down her jetpack and tools before making her way nearly silently to the nearest X-Class fighter to listen.

What was spoken of puzzled her, and she couldn't be certain if the woman was lying or not. Heath didn't seem to recognize her. That could very much spell out trouble.

"Arla? Arla, something's up. I'm in Hanger 12 and there's a new arrival. It seems fishy to me..." Her words were spoken in a whispered tone to her commlink. A double-click was heard in response, letting her know that her bodyguard and co-pilot got the message. No doubt she'd be over there shortly.

Things tended to be quiet among the Empire and she had hoped that it could continue to do so.

Tags: Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun , Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , @/all Elysium Empire members

Very well. But tell me, are you certain that we are the only ones left of our family? I will not lie, I have no memory of anyone...even my parents.
She let out a low gasp. A genuine one. Sandra thought about the King's statement at the moment, it might be possible that other Valhouns exist in the galaxy, whether if it's her first cousin's sibling, another cousin or another kin. And that is evident that they are somewhere in the galaxy, that evident is her. She went offworld to find him and here she is. An imperial princess. Or what they call her as the Sorceress Princess by other imperial citizens who knew her existence.​
"I'll be real with you, your majesty." She paused for a moment, sensing that someone has been eavesdropping their conversation for a while. She took a glance on where that person is. She'll deal that person later, after her time with the King is finished of course. She shifts her attention back to Heath.​
"There might be other Valhouns out there, scattered across the galaxy - like me... or your brother, your sister or our other kins. We'll never know, unless we find them or find us like how I found you and the Empire." She said in a direct tone.​

Heath listened as Sandra explained that there could be more of his family out there. Her gasp of surprise at his lack of memory wasn't comforting, but most surprising was her revelation that Heath had a brother and sister. How could he have forgotten? It was terrifying, but he had never had memory issues such as that before. It had to be something to do with his time in The Unknown Regions. Some unknown power interfering with his memory, or maybe he had been so consumed by his thoughts he had just...forgotten his family.

Regardless, the fact was, they could be out there. If they were, they'd find him eventually. Every day his Empire became more known to the galaxy. But with this growth came many trials. The Dobsons were one. The growing unrest of a usually happy population was another rising challenge. Now it was time to see if Sandra would become a problem.

"Interesting...well Sandra, we are happy to have you with us again. Please, follow me, I'll show you a room currently available."

He motioned with his head, turning around and moving toward the exit of the hangar.

She nodded. Before she could follow the King, she turned her head to the position, assuming that the person is still there - the one who she sensed earlier and the one who has been eavesdropping on their conversation for a while. She's going to let this slide for now and she's going to find this person no matter what. She eyed the position one last time in a serious and suspicious look before shifting her attention back to her first cousin. She followed him afterwards.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom