Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The smell of slavery...It smells like....Victory [New Order Dominion of Bosph]

Zes

Z
This was Zes's first dominion ever, was he scared? No, not really he felt more of an excited feeling as the dropship descended into the atmosphere of Bosph, surprisingly Zes had never set foot on the planet before, and as the dropship lowered he saw the hell of what had happened there a long time ago, the once green grass was scarred with the turbolaser fire that had shook it hundreds of years ago, but why anyone would want to conquer such a ugly planet was a mystery to Zes, if it had some hidden use to the New Order he couldn't see it, but he wasn't any Emperor yet and he was only following orders, he wouldmuch prefer to die here than at the hands of a higher ranking Sith.

The drop ship finished it's descent onto the surface and everyone else was in a rush to go out and fight, which Zes didn't understand as he walked slowly out of the ship, they obviously didn't have a strong urge to live as Zes did, after a few minutes of just walking hesitantly he had exited the ramp of the dropship and walked onto the grass, there was something oddly dry about it, the stench of a fight was in the air as troops ran past him, this had already begun without him, that meant that there was no time for him to wait for orders or anything else of the like, he just walked towards the nearest city, yes he was walking but he was going by what his gut told him, which wasn't always right but they needed people traveling outside of the citys, to stop any rebels attempting to escape.

Zes continued to walk, looking for someone, then a group of the native species came up and looked directly at him with a look of fear, whatever the other Sith had been doing must have created a hell for these ugly things before him, Zes stopped thinking, this was no time for logic as his hand quickly went down to the knife he always hid in his pocket, as the species advance Zes let the force flow over him, strengthening him suddenly one of the beasts lunged in an attempt to attack, Zes reacted with a thrust with his knife hand into the creatures gut, he left it there to die as he continued onto the others, most got stabbed in the head and the ones he didn't like the look of got the joy of dying slowly and soon the group was dead, Zes looked proudly down at his work before continuing onward, he considered this sort of fun and he continued forward towards the nearest city once again, nothing attacked him again and he slowly walked into the city, looking forward to the adventure he had ahead of him.

Zes said:
This was Zes's first dominion ever, was he scared? No, not really he felt more of an excited feeling as the dropship descended into the atmosphere of Bosph, surprisingly Zes had never set foot on the planet before, and as the dropship lowered he saw the hell of what had happened there a long time ago, the once green grass was scarred with the turbolaser fire that had shook it hundreds of years ago, but why anyone would want to conquer such a ugly planet was a mystery to Zes, if it had some hidden use to the New Order he couldn't see it, but he wasn't any Emperor yet and he was only following orders, he wouldmuch prefer to die here than at the hands of a higher ranking Sith.

The drop ship finished it's descent onto the surface and everyone else was in a rush to go out and fight, which Zes didn't understand as he walked slowly out of the ship, they obviously didn't have a strong urge to live as Zes did, after a few minutes of just walking hesitantly he had exited the ramp of the dropship and walked onto the grass, there was something oddly dry about it, the stench of a fight was in the air as troops ran past him, this had already begun without him, that meant that there was no time for him to wait for orders or anything else of the like, he just walked towards the nearest city, yes he was walking but he was going by what his gut told him, which wasn't always right but they needed people traveling outside of the citys, to stop any rebels attempting to escape.

Zes continued to walk, looking for someone, then a group of the native species came up and looked directly at him with a look of fear, whatever the other Sith had been doing must have created a hell for these ugly things before him, Zes stopped thinking, this was no time for logic as his hand quickly went down to the knife he always hid in his pocket, as the species advance Zes let the force flow over him, strengthening him suddenly one of the beasts lunged in an attempt to attack, Zes reacted with a thrust with his knife hand into the creatures gut, he left it there to die as he continued onto the others, most got stabbed in the head and the ones he didn't like the look of got the joy of dying slowly and soon the group was dead, Zes looked proudly down at his work before continuing onward, he considered this sort of fun and he continued forward towards the nearest city once again, nothing attacked him again and he slowly walked into the city, looking forward to the adventure he had ahead of him.
As Sokrai began walking towards what seemed to be the center of the chaos around her, she noticed a fellow acolyte getting off a dropship. She watched approvingly as he quickly struck down a group of natives, as she turned and began moving at one of her fellow students. " Hello there! Impressive skills." Sokrai told him with a positive tone in her voice, as she looked at the distant city, as screams and yells echoed across the vast distance.

[member="Zes"]

Zes

Z
Zes looked at the blue Chiss, at least he thought the girl was a Chiss, as she complimented him positively he replied with "Thank you, I was taught by pirates how to handle a knife like that, in fact the pirates taught me many things but now and here is not the place to discuss them, killing those creatures gave me a thirst for blood that needs quenching" He looked her over once more, his pale face examining her as he mentally decided if she could help him, he simply turned around and said to her "So are you coming or not?" she didn't have to if she didn't want to but he would've liked the company, killing aliens is always more fun when you have someone beside you helping with the chaos.
[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

Zes said:
Zes looked at the blue Chiss, at least he thought the girl was a Chiss, as she complimented him positively he replied with "Thank you, I was taught by pirates how to handle a knife like that, in fact the pirates taught me many things but now and here is not the place to discuss them, killing those creatures gave me a thirst for blood that needs quenching" He looked her over once more, his pale face examining her as he mentally decided if she could help him, he simply turned around and said to her "So are you coming or not?" she didn't have to if she didn't want to but he would've liked the company, killing aliens is always more fun when you have someone beside you helping with the chaos.
" Why else would I be here?" Sokrai told him, as she began walking in step with the acolyte, She thought over his words, as he mentioned an unquenchable blood lust, and being trained by pirates. Well, he seems like a curious fellow. She thought. " So why are you here?" She inquired, as she looked at the wild-haired man. Weird hair. She thought, quickly passing by in her brain.

[member="Zes"]

Zes

Z
The female said "why else would I be here?" well, that was a good answer and secretly he knew it as the answer he wanted, he didn't want to do this alone, of course there are gonna be times when he would have to work alone but two brains was always better than one. He turned around ready to walk before she asked "So why are you here?" he quickly turned around and said "I am here on Bosph because frankly, I don't think we have a choice at least this way I am becoming known, now are you coming or not?" Zes didn't wait for an answer he just turned back around and started walking, she would follow if she wanted to.

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

Fair enough. Sokrai thought, as she shrugged. She kept in step with the strange acolyte, as they began nearing the outskirts of the city. " No, I mean, whats your mission?" She asked him again, as she kept walking forward in a rhythmic way. They slowly entered the city, as smoking skyscrapers and destroyed speeders littered the streets around them. There were mass piles of corpses at various points, as a rotting and burn smell wafted from them and into the putrid air.

[member="Zes"]

Zes

Z
Zes continued walking forward, the Chiss beside him, all of a sudden she asked "No, I mean, what is your mission?" Zes replied while he continued walking "I don't know what my mission is yet, but I have goals in life, like everyone else but my biggest goal right now is to get trained without dying." It was a simple answer to the question, hopefully it was enough for her to understand it.
[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

Sokrai pondered his answer. She hadn't been looking for one in philosophy, but she still thought over the cryptic and odd message. She did this, as she walked past one of the mounds of bodies, which left a looming and imposing shadow in its wake.
(Sorry for the short post, couldn't think of what to write!)

[member="Zes"]

Zes

Z
He walked past the mounds of the body's that had piled from the battle, the other Sith had obviously been doing there job, there were numerous creatures among the dead, and Zes was a little disappointed that he hadn't been there, he looked over at the Chiss then downward to the ground, there were very few Trooper casualties among the bodies, but the Trooper bodies that were on the ground showed signs of battle, these creatures had put up a fight. As they walked down a street he saw a warehouse that looked unmodified, a little bit to still, so he pointed at it and said to the Chiss "Do you think that warehouse has anything of interest?"
[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

Fashionably late was the term that adequately described the appearance of the clone. From the depths of hyperspace surged forth his cloaked vessel, which swiftly bore him to the surface of the wartorn world below. Carnage defined the very air; and the cries of those losing their very lives was as music to Ishmael's ears. Calm, confident strides bore the dark-skinned warrior from the landing pad into the facility within which his "master" was supposedly located. This was the first time that Ishmael was to look upon his Graug "liege" with his own two eyes; and his first mission as the monstrosity's apprentice. Perhaps there was something to learn under his tutelage...perhaps there was strength to be found in the midst of war. Only time would tell. Upon seeing the hulking, mammoth form of Darth Vulcanus, Ishmael did as expected. Lowering himself to a single knee, his head bowed out of respect as he said: "What is your bidding...my Master?

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Vulcanus continued his tour around the ship, moving through the angular corridors and up to what would soon be the command deck of the ship. Everything seemed so perfect, it was just as he had imagined it in his visions. That was when a voice called out from behind him and he turned to find a man bowing on knee. Oh yes, the verd boy...the clone of the man Vulcanus had met in combat not long ago. Peculiar, but if he was as good as his father then he would become a powerful agent of destruction.

"Lesser, if you would have waited any longer the battle would have been over" Vulcanus growled

There was a noticeable pang of annoyance that ran through the Clone's mind in response to how he was addressed. Yes, there was no denying that an ocean laid between Vulcanus and his own level of power; but to be simply referred to as lesser truly made his blood boil. Of course, there was nothing that he could do, aside from gritting his teeth and going along with it...or suicide. But the former was a much more attractive offer at the moment. "I do believe it is the duty of soldiers to busy themselves with such affairs, my Master. The skills at my disposal could be better placed than putting to death those that a single grunt could." he said in response. As the words escaped his lips, Ishmael stood to his feet. His head was still lowered out of respect, but his hands came to be folded behind his back.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Ishmael Verd"]

Vulcanus chuckled, both out amusement. The boy thought himself strong? Power? Worthwhile enough to be made use of for other things than simply what his Master wished? Pitiful and foolish, but brave at the least. "You have no place for questioning, I command you to arrive and you arrive. I tell you to roll over and you do it." the beast looked to Ishmael and snarled, "I spent my entire life waging war, lesser, something a tank born like you could never grasp. Never question the greatness of my orders or you will be punished!" Vulcanus said, flinging his hand forward to hit the boy with the back of his hand.

As the mammoth hand was flung towards his head, the Clone did as his instincts demanded: he simply stepped out of the way. The Graug's hand raced past, gently grazing a stray lock of Ishmael's hair, but that did not bother him in the slightest. Authority was something that the Clone was going to have to get used to; and obviously complete obedience was not going to take place just yet. As such, Ishmael responded in the only way he knew how. "If I had a collar and barked, I would consider those viable options." he began, now folding his arms about his chest. "I am your apprentice. You command, I obey. You teach, I learn. But make no mistake, I am leagues different than the mindless grunts who grovel at the mere sight of your boots. Upon drawing my first breath, I was tossed into the thick of battle. I tore apart my own flesh and blood for an opportunity to truly live. I may have not come into the world kicking and screaming, covered in the blood of a mother; but I spill blood all the same."
Sure, he was now baring his teeth at an Emperor that could de-bone him ten thousand ways, but that was just how Ishmael was.

Defiant.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Ishmael Verd"]

There was a silence that followed, a thick silence that glossed over the air seemed to turn the whole aura of the ship a dark black. Then, a deep, menacing chuckle began to slowly build up from the gut of the beast before rumbling and bursting out of his throat like an eruption. The laugh echoed throughout the ship, shaking the very plates that made up the walls of the angular corridors of this soon to be vong ship. "You entertain me, lesser, but you are but an ant beneath my shadow." the darklord hissed as he simply focused in on the boy's skin and clothing and began to use his knowledge of combustion to burn his skin from the inside out.

The beast wasn't trying to kill the boy, just make him feel the pain that came with defiance. He skin may have started to blister, it may not, though the prospect of it doing so was high. "The lessers bow to my heel because they have sense enough not to draw my wraith upon them. I have killed children stronger than you, worn their heads on my armor and seen the deserts of Sabarene covered in the decapitated heads of men born just like you were."

releasing his fiery grip, Vulcanus turned and started down the dark corridors once again, "never forget your place, or I will make each punishment feel a little closer to death until you are begging for it."

For any less equipped than the Clone, the display of might demonstrated by the Graug would have been one that instantly humbled. However, due to the fact that the coat that hung about Ishmael's body was composed of Terentatek hide, the combustion effect was practically eliminated. Only those few areas left uncovered were affected by the antic; which amounted to immense discomfort upon every surface of exposed flesh. That was a fact that irked the Clone to no end. He did not care that the scaly monarch had left a trail of death in his wake; nor did he care for threats. Ishmael had lived through Hell shortly upon taking his first breath, so why would he quake and fear the threat of repeating it?

"Then let us hope that you are not deathly allergic to the sting of ants, for we tend to bite." he spat, rubbing his forearms absently in an effort to ease the stinging skin. Ishmael's eyes now bore into the skull of the Emperor, yet not a single ounce of fear...nor humility...resided within their depths. However, there was a hint of curiosity there. His "father" had utilized a great deal of abilities against him during his "training", yet never was he exposed to such sudden heat. "Now then, is not my place to be a challenge for you, my Master? Are you not to be the smith who cultivates a lump of steel into a deadly blade? If so, who else is there to push your skills ever higher? Who else can challenge you, if you leave such death in your wake?" he began, taking a bold step forward. "Teach me, so that I might push you to be stronger. For who else in the Galaxy will be able to bear such a task. That is my place, as your apprentice...And I do think it time to begin, don't you?"

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Ishmael Verd"]

Vulcanus had only partially listened to the boy, taking too much interest in his new ship to much care for what he had to say. Yet, he did hear the bits about challenge and how he was the only one who could challenge him. That may be, but the boy had yet to show Vulcanus anything that would set him apart from the many others who had wished Vulcanus's hand in their training. "I have not stopped you from striking at me, I just assumed you knew better" Vulcanus taunted absently as he admired the workings of the corridor

Snap. Hiss.

The words of the Emperor had resulted in the ultimate display of defiance. The clone's right hand surged for his utility belt and drew the curved-hilt lightsaber that hung there. A touch of the ignition switch resulted in the manifestation of a blood-crimson blade, which was raised in the traditional Makashi Salute. Then, thrusting his free hand forward, Ishmael reached out to the Force. He bent the enigmatic energy to his will and commanded it, projecting a wall of telekinetic force across the space between Master and Apprentice. While he was far from being at the apex level of the one that Krag had faced off against thrice now, he had enough power behind his Force Push to cause the Graug to stumble at least. The challenge was there and Ishmael prepared himself for the Wrath of an Emperor.

Grand Admiral Darke

G
Sensing the Emperor was not present aboard his ship and likely in the heat of battle, Grand Admiral Darke ordered his fleet to move into orbit over Bosph. They came out of lightspeed over the world, surprising the small fleet that had gathered for the attack. The Grand Admiral patched in to their communications. ''This is Grand Admiral Darke, ready to aid with the invasion. Dispatching all landing craft, fighter and bomber squadrons.''

how-to-draw-a-tie-fighter-tie-fighter-star-wars_1_000000015624_5.gif

Swarms of varying old Fel Imperium and Sith Empire fighters, bombers and shuttles, still baring their old insignia's, would erupt from every large ship in the Grand Admiral's fleet, flying down to the surface below. Their arrival would be heralded by the sounds of hundreds of TIE fighters flying overhead. They'd begin bombarding enemy outposts and strongholds in the path of the Imperial ground forces, clearing a direct path to the enemy temple.

The sound of the incoming ships, the rather loud defiance of the Sith Lord... Yes... Kerrega remembered these sounds... He was home again. This was battle, but on a grander scale than the battles he had fought on Kalee. His tribe was strong, but not as strong as the New Order, not as strong as its ships, and definitely not as strong as its Lord. Ships and fighters didn't bother Kerrega, but an act of defiance against an Emperor? That was something worth watching... The Kaleesh turned his head, watching from a distance the 'conflict' between [member="Ishmael Verd"] and [member="Darth Vulcanus"] .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom