Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The smell of slavery...It smells like....Victory [New Order Dominion of Bosph]

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
Issue #6 of Tales of the Fire Extinguisher, The Transport:

With the Ship Cores safe inside transporter vehicles, the people inside the government building dead or locked up and saved for later execution and Bjornveld in a blood-rage, everything was going perfect. You might ask why Bjornveld killed the people in the government building and the answer is simple. He felt like killing people and the people inside kinda seemed like they were insulting him, so he killed them! He moved back out of the building, through the mess he had made with the fire Extinguishers. Once outside he lead the rest of his troops, which were about seventy Blackblades and three trucks, each guarded by thirty Blackblades. The other ten were following Bjornveld directly. Now that this was over, they started making their way back through the city, to Darth Vulcanus, where they would deliver the Cores and get a reward. This would be a glorious day.

Join us next time in Issue #7 of Tales of the Fire Extinguisher, Bad Things Happen!

He stepped close to the temple, looking up to the massive building. He kept a hand on Deus as he did so, already feeling the presences inside. He was far from alone. Two dark cloaked figures came out to great him, both holding their arms in their sleeves.

We are not sure how you found us, but we will end yo- As they spoke in the Zabraks head he had gripped them both by the throats through the Force, crushing each quickly. He was not here to bother with words, he was here t take the knowledge the Council still had. And kill the heretics that remained. He dropped the two lifeless bodies, already stepping over them. There would be a slaughter this day.

Bria showing like a cat on the prowl just what this one seeking in such a place, given orders to life no soul alive. Just like Lorrd there would be some left alive only to be pick up at later date. Coming to find herself following something with in the force it came calling to her, it was a want coming from inside of her heart the passion which she seek.

Now entering through a door that had been lock with a few flick of the hands had it unlock as came into the place she had already done some research on the way here. Putting her figure to her lips. Shhhhh hush little ones, I will not harm you. I here to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_IvSuapG2Y

they would do nicely with her others, as started to weave the magic with in her finger tips to put up a dark curtain that none would feel their presents with in the force as if nothing was there but a black whole.

Darth Vulcanus
Kerrega
Bjornveld Skjoldsen
Darth Ferus
Jek'ai Cyin
Darth Narakada
[member="Grand Admiral Darke"]

Bosph system, arriving at the Bosph factory.

| [member="Darth Vulcanus"] |

Ayra lowered the landing gears of her shuttle and felt the ship touch down onto the landing bay outside of the Bosph factory. She lifted her hands to her buckle and removed it, using the arm rests to lift herself up. She felt her head spin for a few minutes and stood there, waiting for it to pass by. When she felt she could make, Ayra gingerly made her way to the back. Lifting a hand to the key pad, she typed in a code and took a step back, so the doors could retract into either side and the ramp to lower down. As it was going down to the ground, Ayra descended along the ramp before turning towards the factory entrance.

"You can't go any fu-" Another voice was cut down. This poor fool didn't see what happened to the two who had tried to stop him before, and figured he was just another of the students. Behind him he had lead a trail of dead through the temple, slaying all in his path. Children, adults. Man or woman. He ended each and every single soul who chose to follow the Sith Council. Now, he had made it to the archives, and had the pleasure of cutting down the librarian. Ferus never did like the man, and he took a special satisfaction in ending the man's life.

It wouldn't be long for him to being accessing the files, already loading all the holocrons he could. He wouldn't even notice the elite guard slowly closing in on him, ready to kill the intruder..

Nixara Zann

N
Nixara Zann, a young Crime Lord from Nar Shaddaa, happened to be on the planet during the Imperial assault, and decided to use the opportunity to sneak into the Sith Council's temple and steal as much of the valuable knowledge and relics from within as she could to sell to on the Black Market. A shuttle piloted by one of her associates would land in the temple hangar, where she'd quickly leave the shuttle and proceed down an exit corridor towards the Temple Archives. When she arrived, she encountered a few of the Temple Elite Guards attempting to ambush the currently unaware Darth Ferus. With great haste, she drew her heavy blaster pistol and shouted out to him ''Watch out!'', before gunning down a few of the guards while their backs were turned.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
Issue #7 of Tales of the Fire Extinguisher, Bad Things Happen:

With the convoy traveling forward everything was going as planned. Bjornveld leading it with ten of his blackblades and the other sixty with the trucks following him through the tight and dangerous streets of Bosph. He was expecting some sort of ambush, but none came, at least for now, because a couple minutes after he relaxed a bit from his blood-rage, a couple of men ran in front of him, opening fire at the blackblades. Merely getting annoyed by this Bjornveld rushed forward and hit one of them with his Fire Extinguisher. It caused the man's head to CENSORED. The scene was gruesome, but it repeated a couple times until all of the resistance fighters were dead. But while this had happened others had moved in and taken the blackblades and trucks hostage, only leaving a note with a direction and an amount of money, presumably how much they wanted for the trucks and blackblades. Now Bjornveld was all alone in the street with the blackblades and the trucks vanished. This was not good.

How is this even scientifically possible? I don't know! But join us next time when it's time for Issue #8 of Tales of the Fire Extinguisher, The Search!

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Bjornveld Skjoldsen"]

Darth Vulcanus could feel the presence of Darth Ayra as she made her way down to his level, but he was too concerned with the progress of the ship to be inclined to pay her much mind. The captain in charge of overseeing the ground side production had come to Vulcanus's side and his fear was apparent on his face, no one liked to displease the Graug Warlord...they had seen how he dealt with failure.

"Why are my ships failing to meet my demands" the beast growled, looking to the commander with eyes full of hatred

a gulp and then, "I apologize, mi'lord, it seems that the shield generator was not properly installed and-" suddenly, the man's eye grew wide and fell to his knees. Screaming in pain the officer pleaded for his life as his face began to burn, "Mi'lord, please!"

As surprising as it might be to read, the warlord stopped the attack and looked down upon the man. The right side of the man's face had been scorched as if by fire. Blisters and raw skin covered what used to be smooth, white skin with no imperfections. "I do not want excuses, I want results. Re-install the generator and pray that you do your job right this time."

Hel whistled as she walked through the streets, sounds of battle around her as her hands moved with it, a orchestra of death and destruction is what she heard as she watched the traitors be put down without a care as she moved separate from the NO forces. Her mind had blacked out a few days ago, or rather Alexandra's, and when that happened Hel had shown herself once more. She had found it easy to incite fear enough to take over the weaker self's mind for bursts and now was such a time, only now she was in nirvana at the feelings of pain and suffering around her, something that had become sweet music... a lullaby even to her.

Those stupid enough to get in her way shot at her, shot and found their arm gone or their head rolling, children she slammed to the wall with the force and nodded to a droid that followed her, chaining the child and bringing it to what ever camp was needed. She would see this entire species wiped out if she had her way, but orders were slavery, so she put the ones that tried to run in chains and the ones that fought back in their graves. And every moment of it brought pain, fear, and suffering to Hel, keeping her in control over the other side for all the while that she wanted.

Someone was attempting to climb out of the pit. At first I pretended not to notice him. Let him think that he is safe, that he will escape the clutches of those he thought served him. It was hard to hold back a chuckle. The determination on his face... the way blood dribbled down his battered hands... Amusing, really. Did he not realize that all actions caused reactions? That everything he once did would come back to torment him? Hmph. How foolish some mortals can be. "Oh, I'm sorry sir... Didn't see you there." My boot stomped down on his right hand, which had just reached the top of the pit. He flinched, but held on still. Perhaps he was tougher than I had first believed. "Don't bother resisting. It'll only make things worse for you in the end," I said, letting my pheromones enter the air. Within seconds he had let go... smiling as he fell to his death. Wondrous.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Lady Hel"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

"Ye-yes, mi'lord." The captain said with a bow before turning on heel and sprinting out of the area and back to make sure that the engineers didn't goof up the installation again.

Ayra reached the level where Vulcanus was on. Walking along the ramps, she took a moment to avert her gaze from the Dark Lord to the ships below, which were in a semi state of construction. She wondered what these ships were, as Ayra did not recognize their design. But first, her own health and safety was more important. She lifted another hand to her face and coughed into the fist. Another bit of grey slime covered her hand, which she cleaned on her robes. Lifting her gaze to the Dark Lord, she murmured, "My Lord." It hurt for her to talk and her voice was also mechanical like. "I need your help."

Being what could be done in the art of sith magic, going about as she cheeked on her cell of curtains of survivors they would stay until called upon. Even the lovely children that would become her pets. Flowing down the street so much destruction so much had happen the little time she been awake. Walking as if nothing was wrong with her it was the baking of the fact of the smells that feeled her nose, it was after the battle when Raven would take her down after he knew it was safe.

The Zabrak looked over as he was given a warning, seeing the temple guards. With a frown on his face he turned back to the archives, reaching out through the Force. The remaining guards would be lifted into the air, their throats already crushed as they hung there, a warning. For now he ignored Nixara, focused on the task at hand. He would thank her, but only if she and him got out of the Temple alive.

[member="Nixara Zann"]

Alexandra looked over her catches, young girls and boys as well as mothers and fathers who were smart though one family was all to close and huddling, how compassion sickened her. It reminded her too much of her other self and without so much as a second though she ordered the woman be unchained and brought to her as she watched. The droids grabbed and tugged her out of her child's arms, pulling her to the feet of Hel as she was now chained separately and kneeling on the ground before her captor. "Let this be a warning, you will no longer help any of your fellow slaves, you will learn that Compassion and friendship are but ideals that will only bring you pain and as proof i give you this example." Taking her blade she ignited it and held the woman by her hair up and cut off both her hands as they tried to pry Alexandra's hand off her hair before ending the woman by piercing her from behind and through the heart. "You are all to work for the rest of your lives... take them to the ships and those that are not needed follow me, there are many more slaves to round up."

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Turning to the Knight, Vulcanus looked down at her as one who looks down at an ant. He saw the slime that covered her hand and he noted the pleading, but mechanical, nature of her voice. What kind of weakness was this? Did one of his Sith grow foolish enough to let themselves be poisoned? Pitiful, truly pitiful in his eyes. With a grunt, the Dark Lord shrugged the woman off and looked back to his ships below.

"You are dying...I can feel it. What has become of you, hm?" the Dark Lord asked in a calm manner, as if expecting her to convince him to help her.

Darth Ayra wasn't a fool. She knew what type of monster Darth Vulcanus could really be, having seen his brutality and approach before. So she was careful to make enough space between herself and the Dark Lord, in preparation for a jump over the edge. If Ayra was in full shape, then she knew that she would have no problem surviving the fall and making her way out of the facility. But right now, she wasn't sure if she could even muster the ability to jump over. Evading Vulcanus by breaking into a straight sprint back where she came from wasn't feasible. He would beat her to the mark and she would be her burnt to a cinder, no problem.

Lowering her chin, she kept her yellow, sulfuric eyes as the ships below were constructed by the Dark Lord and his teams. "When the New Order went to assist the Horde at the Silken Asteroids, I was attacked by a creature that called itself a Resu. I don't know their name. Everything I threw at it, it took. I beat it badly, but it also struck me; and what ever it was that it struck me with has infected me with something I don't understand. It's a poison and I need to find a cure. I thought you could help me, my Lord."

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ayra"]

This woman had served the New Order well, despite her now apparent short coming. He was never made aware of her fighting a beast called a 'resu' but the effects of the poison that now flowed through her vein was apparent. The trouble was that Vulcanus was not a healer, no not by a long shot could he efficiently heal the Sith Knight. However, there was something else he could do but the risks of it were unknown and could prove quite dangerous. If she wanted to live however, she would demonstrate her will to live before Vulcanus and that would be her test.

Turning around to face the woman, Vulcanus looked at the door where a Graug Horde Guard member stood. He was a son, one of Vulcanus many unspoken children who served willingly and quietly. Motioning him forward Vulcanus spoke in Graug, "Go[SIZE=11pt]ȓga1" [/SIZE]

Though the SIth Knight would not understand him, the Horde Guardian would and quickly hurried over to his master's side in response. Looking down at Ayra, Vulcanus spoke to her once again, "I do not know how to save you with the darkside, nor would I want to if I could. Your own weakness has led you here, but I know a solution." Taking a dagger from his armor platting, the warlord but the edge to his son's throat and quickly slit it without even the slightest hesitation. The Graug's eyes grew wide as his neck was lanced open and a vile concoction of purple-red blood spewed forth from the open wound like a broken fountain.

The beast fell to the ground with a thunderous clang and then began to twitch as his body gave into the loss of blood, which was all pooling across the floor now. "The blood of the Graug is divine, cells within our bodies have evolved to use the midichlorians inside them. They pulse with darkside energy, eroding disease and poisons...but they can overcome one not of Graug origin. So show me, lesser, that you are strong...drink the blood of the fallen and command the cells to spread throughout your body and defeat this poison. Prove too weak and you will die before me."

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
Issue #8 of Tales of the Fire Extinguisher, The Search:

With the trucks and soldiers gone, Bjornveld was very angry. Very, very, very angry. So angry that he immediately charged off into the direction of the Truck's tracks. They led to the south of the City, a couple clicks. Not very far for a Viking who was running at a Force Enhanced pace. He was getting closer, he could feel it. It was like an electric feeling in the air that got stronger the closer Bjornveld got to the cores. By the time he was only two hundred meters away, the air got so electric, that Bjornveld could see a couple sparks flying here and there, wait. Those fools. They had opened up one of the Trucks which had a running power core in them! How lucky for them that it was only test running, not actually running, since that would've probably disintegrated them.

What an impressive feat. Next time, Issue #9 of Tales of the Fire Extinguisher, Electric Boogaloo!

Ayra's head snapped upwards by the time Vulcanus had finished his speech. "Prove to be too weak and you will die before me." The words played over the Sith Marauders mind over and over. Time seemed to elapse and seconds seemed like days of screaming, tearing into her soul. Rage consumed her. It was unadulterated, a violent thing that only monsters could summon. But her physical shell was just that: a shell that was currently ravaged by a virus. For the beast inside her that rose to the occasion, sniffing the air, like the dark side itself was ready to anoint and cement an legacy if she struck down the Graug before her. But her outside frame was a cool demeanor. It looked fragile. Chaos intervened within the fallacy.

An true Sith stood before the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Lowering herself to her knees, wind from one of the vents above her that was releasing the excess heat from the machinery below blew the cowl of her Sith robe from her. Her pale, blonde hair was unkempt, fading and receding in places. The grey lines were more apparent, a darker shade than the grey that clung onto what was ivory, chalk white; and in the slits of her yellow, golden, sulfuric eyes were hints of grey as well, like a metal eye was protruding out of skull, but yet still flesh.

She cupped her hands into the largest pools of blood and lifted it to her lips without hesitation. Ayra would do anything at this point. That was the thing about Sith. When confronted with death, they would do anything to stay alive. Steal candy from a baby. Kick a man when they were down. Stab one in the back. Force a loved one to take a hit for them. Drink what could be poisonous blood, that could bring about a quicker death than the poison currently running through her veins; and all for the enjoyment of a crazy Graug.

Sith were such fickle fiends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom