Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Empire & The Confederacy Monthly Check-In 19JAN2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="AR-G002"] - 50 posts are required to check-in for a faction.
@[member="Lauren Walsh"] - 50 posts are required to check-in for a faction.
@[member="Kara Avoyos"] - I cannot see any IC progress by this character in the last month, therefore you will not check in for the faction.
@[member="Jacen Cavill"] - I would ask you which group you're checking in for as you didn't specify, but upon looking at your content you haven't posted IC for either faction and thus will not count for this check-in.
@[member="Vilox Pazela"] - I need you to specify which faction you're checking in for.

As I stated in the Mnechei Dominion/Moross Crusade, the posts of the above are deleted for the purpose of aiding in the final count. Factions are an OOC congregation of characters with an IC alliance. Characters who have not made any IC progress with any of their fellow factions members in the last month will not be counted, as it's not really a faction of work. You are of course free to check in again, but in order for you to be counted you will have to have IC progress in some way towards the faction as well as the required 50 posts.

• You must post the complete, full name of the Major Faction you're checking in for with zero misspelling. (Do not use acronyms.)

Read the rules of the Check-In guys. Especially you, @[member="Jacen Cavill"]. /glare

//* Please do not respond to this post, this is not a discussion thread. *//

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] Please clarify do the IC posts need to be within the month of January, within a month of the start of the activity check, or since the end of the last activity check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom