Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council

tscbanner_zps034d396a.jpg
The Sith Council
The Sith Council was a group of ten Sith Lords within the Sith Empire who served as advisers to the reigning Dark Lord of the Sith. A millennium ago, in the far reaches of space, existed such an order who followed these very same principles and scoured the galaxies with subtle corruption and manipulation. Unlike the many Sith of old, they chose progression through wit and subterfuge rather than barbaric tyranny and oppression over other sentient life. Slavery and intentional destruction of life was not practical for a slowly growing dominion. Instead, elusive diplomatic measures were placed to govern over worlds willing to coexist with their laws and way of life.

Intent: This faction was created for a few reasons. Firstly, I get to role play my character as he has always been for years. Jumping back into my old boots felt right. I just needed time to collect myself and explore other options to have a feel over the new community, which I really liked. I have a vision to see this faction grow rapidly since the fall of the Sith Empire here. The Sith will rise again, and much stronger in numbers and leadership. Secondly, this is a reboot of a faction from The Gungan Council, which most of us came from including the owner of this board, and I was their faction leader at the time before I left their website. Thirdly, I intend to repeat what I did before with Darth Iscariot with the old Sith Council; to unify the scattered Sith in the galaxy and resolve civil war with their struggle for a central power. A well organized and structured Sith with a more systematic and practical approach to expanding in the galaxy. Lastly, I do it for the Sith in the community. For all of you. I have seen so many remarkable new generations of Sith and Jedi on this board who I see will make history in years to come. They will have a chance to look back to where their roots began as I did so long ago. It is your turn now. Let us begin your story. Your history. Your future. Strike swiftly and move forward without fear. Your Dark Lord of the Sith is here.

The Return of the Legendary Sith Lord Darth Iscariot
masterjudasescariot_zps6a48c6ea.jpg

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I would sign up, but I'm just afraid I'm not capable of bearing large numbers of demigod sons, and I'm afraid it'd be a while before I could join you in apotheosis.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Ashin Varanin said:
I would sign up, but I'm just afraid I'm not capable of bearing large numbers of demigod sons, and I'm afraid it'd be a while before I could join you in apotheosis.
Didn't you already reach apotheosis though? Or whatever the Dark Side equivalent to ascension is...

On a more related note, I'm admittedly interested. Not with Circe, but I do have other characters who might join.

Darth Vazela

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh I remember reading about this, about the chronicles and times of the ancient Dark Lords of the Sith in 1066. I'm not interested per say, but what a wonderful time your people will have.

Hagrid_comforting_hermione.png

Perhaps, Judas. I like the concept... again. Anesia is currently being fleshed out and "rebirthed" in to the current Galaxy, so to speak. But it seems as though, this may fit, not only because I like it, but because she has been on this stage before.

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

man it is so hard to choose. Be with the Dark Jedi, or be part of the Sith council. This is very interesting indeed.

@[member="Solrune"]

There is no hurry or pressure. If you feel this will be a home for you then you are more than welcome to come.

@[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]

How has it been all these years since we've been apart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom