Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sister Returns

Making sure [member="Lavania"] was alright Salaza looked back towards where the creature continued to trek up the mountian. She heard her sister mention using the monster's footprints before figureing it was a better idea than any other. As Lavania stood Salaza came up behind her, putting her hand on her shoulders before helping to guide her downward on the mountian. She knew she would need the air given how more blind she was compared to Salaza's natural force sight abilites. It provided more "sight" than most.

[member="Salaza"]

So two blind woman in skimpy cloths are roaming around in the snow.... and then something happens sexual to stay warm.... Lavania was thinking about some of the stories she was looking at in her youth but it did bring something to her mostly warmth from the laughing and amusement so her mind wouldn't be going crazy in the snow. The trek down some of the mountain led her to a large section of ice that came out into the river she used to bathe further down. They could follow it and she was moving. "This will lead us to the path to our home."

Salaza had found it odd why [member="Lavania"] was laughing. She only gave her confused glances while keeping her hand on her shoulder as they continued downward down the path. Whatever Lavania had to keep her mind at ease Salaza had her own motivation: a determination to become stronger. The strive she had sought so long ago continued to be the fire that kept both her ind and body functioning through the harsh conditons she faced. Approching the river Salaza "looked" before nodding to Lavania that it was a good path back to their home. The sooner the better was all Salaza cared about.

[member="Salaza"]

There was a look at her sister as the girl seemed confused and Lavania spoke with a grin on her face. "This has been quite an interesting time yes? We found a new and unknown creature, got to roam around in the snow and now we're going home for you to sleep and reflect on what you have learned so far." The sounds of many things around them were coming. As she came down lower into the mountains she could see sections of life and the river went from solid ground to muddy under her shoes and staff.

"Interesting.... Yes..." Was all Salaza said. In truth she did not know what to make of this day. She had found a sister in [member="Lavania"] , hopefully the first of many to join in the growing reformation of the Spider Clan. She had learned a few new spells she knew would become useful in her present course. She had discovered a new creature of Dathomir and had rode atop it's back. And now she was going "home" to rest and hopefully continue on this path. In truth Salaza was so taken off by all of it she wasn't sure it was real. She looked down at the water unable to see her reflection. But if she could she would be puzzeled by it.

[member="Salaza"]

The path heading there finally came, at the river as her rancor was standing tall by the river and roaring looking her over. There were spiders coming from a small pool on the edge of the river as they led the way towards the caves and Lavania moved taking her sister into them. The webbing around them as they walked down deeper and deeper. lavania feeling the air change from cold with the night to a room temperature and warm almost. The rocks in the alcover while some of the spiders moved the webbing for the sister to go in as she spoke. "Come and relax, the spider clan's new home."

When they finally came to the caves Salaza stopped as she examined the force signatures from the spiders. Truely this was the clan's icon if this was there home. The new temperature was a comforting change that, as soon as a seat was found, Salaza removed her headdress to take it all in. The sound of crawling legs did not bother her. As they approched she only stood there and watched one arachnid after another examine the new presence in their home. She took it further by pulling her outfit down and showing off the top half of her newest tattoo. An clear indication to any that she was one of the clan now, a new sister who would be the forger of this new clan.
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Salaza"]

Sitting there for them all now, Lavania had a small grin on her face with everything that had happened. These two could have ended up a lot worse before getting better and she had shown several spells to her little sister before she was reaching out within the alcove to feel the world around them. Her grasp of the force and its sight showing her more of the world where they would need to construct and build. "You have learned and done well, now is the time to get better and reflect on it before moving forward."

Sitting atop the rock with a number of arachnids around her Salaza looked to [member="Lavania"] as she told how it was time to reflect. Her hair hung over her bare chest to cover herself while allowing her back to air out. It felt a little soothing as compared to having the newest tatoo added to her body. It had been bothering her during the little excursion but had dealt with it. She reached down and held one spider in her hand as she trailed her finger over it's back and legs. She looked back to Lavania and said "I understand, sister. Does it require....meditation?"

[member="Salaza"]

"Yes but not just sitting there unless you want to. Not everyone finds a sense of stillness to commit their new skills to memory." She was sitting there while brushing aside her hair to give her a view of her heart more while she brought another spider up. "There is always a chance you might find communion with the spiders to be enjoyable. The larger ones can even give you a place to rest or spun clothing to show the new you."

Given what the spiders could apprently offer Salaza continued to pet the one in her hand before saying "Thank you. But I prefer what I currently wear. It was...a gift from my former sisters." After that she leaned back against the stone walls of the cave and sighed, letting the relaxing moment sink in. "I cannot thank you enough for this, sister. I am proud to be along your clan and to be among those to bring it back to the former glory it diserves."
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania nodded her head in understanding while she sat there next to her sister and listened to the skittering within the caves. "Then it will be like this then..... and later you shall have a small shack built in the fields to add to out new home. We must present a surface that others can see and understand, we will need slaves to grow the clan."

The talk of a shack, a home, the start of a clan, and slaves to progress the clan itself had brought a small smile to Salaza's face. "We will need to be more careful with whom we choose the sisters to mate with. Strong blood means stronger clan members. And the males should be trained as personal gaurds only to answer our will and needs. Think of it. The sisters of the Spider Clan of Dathomir, leading an army of males to act as the blunt of out forces while we unleash the true power from behind. The galaxy will remember us for who we truly are."
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Salaza"]

That was the spirit and Lavania was nodding internally. "Yes that will be a way to begin but we will want to be careful. We will be how we were but we will not make war against our sisters and the witches. We do not want to work towards being hated." Her attention was towards the future and what she could see coming. "We will work to make ourselves stronger and the slaves will serve a purpose."

"if that is the case, then we should consider alternatives with the remaining sisters." Salaza contemplated. "We must bring them into our fold, and covnert them. Make sure there's no chance or repateing the same mistakes that lead to war in the first place. We should conscript. Conform. And if need be confront any and all transgrsssions. There must be only one clan. Our clan."
[member="Lavania"]​

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania was looking at her and starring now as she raised an eyebrow. Skillfully to show her facial expressions between the two blind women. "Possibly but that can be dangerous, they could rebel against just joining and being with us. Then they shall fight and it will happen again. I do not want to watch such a fate befall us again."

Salaza had grimmaced a bit before explaining "We may not need it to come to that. They will not fight if we are able to persuade them first." As she knew [member="Lavania"] would ask Salaza smirked and answered "I can be very....persuasive. Especially once my power is bolstered and more magic is learned."

[member="Salaza"]

"There was a look at her and Lavania nodded her agreement of the situation. A smirk on her face while she ran a hand along her sisters face. "Then we shall work on that and getting you back to how ou once were with your sisters. Now what kind of home would you like up top."

"Small. I do not intend to share. I prefer...my privacy. I only need a bed, an area to sit and work, and somewhere for a holster. I will need to change after all." Salaza answered and realized that a "small" hut would likely need a little room for everything she asked for. At the very least it meant a private area for her own thoughts and to get away from any of the trials of the clan would get to her. After that she finally set the spider in hr hand down to crawl along with the others.
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania looked at her. "And one of the freshers at least. My shack is much the same way with a small bed and table overlooking the cave." She was looking up at the entrance in the distance while there was the sections of cave above them. "We will have it made and the slaves working on them when we have the chance will create what you need." She looked over her while moving towards the one chamber. "We shall see what can be done though as the rest of the sisters will need their spaces. We might be down here but we'll have a place to preform our rituals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom