Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sister Returns

Salza sat still when [member="Lavania"] pulled her to the center. She looked about before hearing her say how it was not going anywhere for now. Either that was good or bad, but at least it meant they would not have to fully worry aout it for now. When Lavania had spoke of continuing to learn her spells Salaza only nodded and said "Very well." while keeping a weary eye on the creature they sat upon. Nightshade slithered back at her command, becoming a belt but staying on stand-by if they needed to make a move.

[member="Salaza"]

There was a look on her face while she was grinning, now was the time to really work at the dark magics and she was looking for a way to go into it. "We will work on your skills but first your body will need to be transformed, the nightsisters bare the markings of the dark magics on their body in tattoos from the magic itself." She would normally show hers across her body including the spider clan markings on the back of her shoulders and neck but they were both blind and couldn't see the surface. No instead Lavania was looking at her and bringing out the bladder of ichor waters. "We will call forth the magics from the planet itself to bring you back to your family."

Salaza sat in front of [member="Lavania"] as she explained the marking of her own body. Salaza could not fully see the one's on her sister's, due to her impared vision, but she knew the sort of markings she had planned for her. Salaza nodded and explained "I did not recive my markings in time before....well when I was gone. I am glad that I will be able to claim that honor now." She then stood and removed her helemt before removing most of her suit. It was a skin tight sort so peeling it off her body was easy enough. Her hands were freed from the claw attachments that were on the hands, revealing the to be normal. When she was finished she was down to her undergarments with her hair brought over her shoulders to cover her breasts. For the first time in a long time the bird of the goddess was without her feathers.

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania looked at her and could not tell the different as she continued to sit there and moved her in close to her. Bringing her sister down into her embrace more for it to turn her around. Lavania pulled her in close to her chest pressing a cheek to her back while she listening to her heartbeat and felt the bones to find the center. Her hands pouring a little of the ichor as they were moving again into the mountains where few even tried to go. She kept her focus touch dipping a finger to make lines of green mist that ignited into flames on the girls back. Not to burn but markings were coming to the surface as dark energies were being pushed into the skin. Marking her with spider legs and body before the head was being at the back of her neck.

Salaza felt as the stinging sensation of the ichor took effect. She hissed and bit her lip as [member="Lavania"] continued to draw as large a spider mark as she could. She did not mind. Her entire body could be decorated in markings of the Nightsisters and the spider clan. True it would be hidden most of the time by her outfit but as long as she knew she bore these marks she was content. It made her feel more like a part of the tribe and a part of her clan, especially in the future once all were brought together and bult up back to their former glory.

[member="Salaza"]

The hisses came to her hears as Lavania continued to mark her sister and while she went to the back of the neck she finished filling the marking in. Her fingers making a prong bite before she curved her fingers to go with the front legs over the shulder and to the front of the neck. The bottom legs down to her hips with the other arms wrapping around. "As your powers grow we will continue to give you some marking to show your power. Once we get you to the caves you will be able to meet our symbol of power."

When it was over Salza took a moment to allow her skin to calm. It still had an unpleasnt tinge left over from the ichor markings. She could see the edges of those that had reached around her limbs; in a sense. Knowing she had these marks on her now made her feel more attuned with the magics she connected to, and would soon learn to master. She began to dress herself while [member="Lavania"] spoke of meeting the symol of power, which Salza assumed was a giant spider of sorts. "I do not fear what I shal see." she assured her, knowing how some tended to be put off by seeing giant arachnids.

[member="Salaza"]

"And you shall end up seeing quite a lot my sister." She was sitting there while her interests came up with some of the things on the creature were there for her to touch. She looked at her sister getting dressed before she continued speaking. "The symbol of the spider clan is a dangerous one and where she resides few people know. I have worked to try and keep it safe."

Once Salaza was finished only her helmet remained off. She kept it under her arm as she listned to [member="Lavania"] explain how she kept the spider, the symbol of her clan, safe all this time. Given what she apparently went through with the other clans Salaza was suprised she managed to keep it alive for this long. Not an easy feat obviously. "Then I will help you keep it safe." she assured. "The symbol is one of the strongest tools our clan will have. It will help rally more to the cause. But there needs to be more like you first. More with experience. More with power and ambiton. More....like me."

[member="Salaza"]

"Yes there does." She was looking at her. THey needed more sisters to return and rise up but not in the ways the others had. Not to go against everyone and try to as the other sisters had done but they were looking to bring them back to them. She wanted to bring them back home before she was moving and looking around towards the front of the creature that was moving higher and higher into a remote section of the mountains.

The more they spoke the more the creature, whatever it was, continued to move onward. As it did, making it's way to the mountains Salaza tried to see where the front of it was compared to the back. "What does this creature want?" she asked aloud, not expecting a clear enough answer.
[member="Lavania"]​

[member="Salaza"]

"I am not certain." She was able to tell what it was and there was a large gap between where they were and where its head seemed to be. A small grin on her face though while she was looking. "We are in the center of it I believe though and it isn't like a rancor. It doesn't lumber and make itself known.... but it is large and seems to be disrupting the world little. That might explain why finding one is so hard."

They continued to ride this enormus creature as it lumbered around Dathomir's surface. As it continued onward and [member="Lavania"] giving her summary of the creatures actios Salaza began to form her own ideas as to what this creature was and whsat it was doing. "I think it is hard to find before it covers itself in the earth. It disguises itself and remains alseep, covered in the ground to keep it hidden from any prying eyes. And then, when it needs to, it moves onward and takes everything with it. We had the misfortune of being atop it when it felt the need to move."

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania was looking at her sister and she had a nod of her head while thinking about it. "That is possible and if they sleep they might not reveal themselves in the force easily which is why finding them is harder." More thoughts were coming to her head as she listened and when they were higher in the mountain she could feel the air getting thinner and colder. "We are high up, higher then we normally go for anything. Only things up here are peaks and clouds."

Coming up to the higher points of the Dathomir muntians had made the environment colder. Salaza found herself bundling under her feathered cape as they clibed higher. "It may not be a problem for the beast, but I fear we ay freeze or worse if we go too high up. We should consider climbing down." She looked around, wondering if they would see the entire terrian of Dathomir, while hoping [member="Lavania"] would consider her advice.

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania was looking at the view they had then to her sister as she nodded her head. "We should get down." The path towards the side of the creature had her sliding down the shell. "Be careful and we'll work to make it down towards the caves." She was sliding and finding the edge while she looked down from the creature securing her staff but preparing to jump with a force push to soften the landing in the snow.

Salaza nodded and followed [member="Lavania"] down and further down towards the nearest edge of the giant creature's back. The smooth shell-like stucture on it's back made it easier to slide down without risking to climb and fall. Further down they went until coing to the closest point. Salaza could tell they were close to the beast's back-leg, meaning they'd need to be careful when they'd land. The risk of being crushed under a giant animal's foot was not something Salaza wanted to be as her means of death. She held onto her sister's shoulder and waited for the final plunge down however possible. Too bad her winged cape could not become like wings she always portrayed in her illuions to others.

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania was feeling the back leg as she held the tufts of hair going away quickly for a moment as a large tail came to swat at her. She released her hands to falls into the snow and was rolling away as she felt the chill of the snow around her. She rolled and was scrambling to get away from the creature as she sunk into the snow and felt herself cold and wet while she was looking for her sister and getting onto a rock. The fall was higher then she had expected and now they needed to get off the mountain.

After [member="Lavania"] jumped Salaza followed, spreading her cape out like wings in the hopes it would help with the landing in one way or another. It came out under her arms and, as she jumped, she felt the wind gather underneath before finally letting it bellow and slow her landing. It lasted for a few moments before the wind escaped and she found herself dropping down into the snow. Feet first and a loud enough clump into the snow before finally rolling her way to safety. She stood and brushed herself off before finding where Lavania was and helping her to her feet. She realized they had a clib down to look foward to, something that aggrivated her enough that she gave a dishearted sigh.

[member="Salaza"]

Lavania felt her sister there and moved towards her as she was pushing the fore to keep herself warm. Force energies were not always magic but you could survive and as she stood there watching the creature go further up into the mountains she was more intrigued to try and find one further down the mountain as she spoke. "The trek back down shoulder be easier we can use its footsteps to lead the way.... Being both of them were blind she said it without thinking but they could find the way. Just had to stay in a straight line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom