Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Shattered Perception

There was a stillness to his form. While the young man laid upon the ground on the shore of an underground lake of water. No sign to indicate life within him. While he seemed to be caught in some form of stasis. Brought upon him by forces beyond recognition. Other than perhaps that of the will of the force itself. The more sobering portion to this predicament was Draven was currently located within a cave within a force nexus . Meaning the likely hood that he would be located was rather slim. Crystals surrounded the portion of the far side of the cavern, across the water, from where he was resting within. Shimmering brightly and humming with energy. Crystals which Draven honestly had never encountered before. Though of which was likely the reason the young man had found himself here in the first place. After all it wasn't terribly uncommon for force sensitives to have callings to such locations, for such reasons.

Draven wouldn't even be able to tell the planet which he was currently on. As it was within the reaches of the unknown territories. The only thing which Draven would of been able to recall was that it had some pretty nasty storms on the surface. Which was primarily a water world. With little patches of continental land. Something told him however this had not always been the case. Primarily to the fact that his stasis state hadn't exactly been a peaceful slumber. This became evident when at long last. The young man's eyes shot open, a gasp was let out, and sweat formed along his forehead. The sweat did not remain too long however. Giving suddenly the air temperature tanked, as Draven outstretched a hand and a sheet of ice suddenly took over the water. Forming a path to where the crystals lied. There was a sharpness to his eyes as he flinched. As if though he was expecting a certain series of events to be unfolding. Though when he took some time to look around his breathing began to still. No fire.. No danger.. No immediate reason to be in fight or flight.. He was back in the cave. A sigh escaped his lips as he shivered and scowled.

There was a time Draven might of curled up and just resigned himself to calling it a day. Though a growl to his stomach, the task at hand, and the reality which Draven was acknowledging he would need to face. Weighed heavily upon the young man. While he got up looking towards the ice covered lake. Then towards the crystals from across the shore. Draven stood and wobbled. Falling back to the ground as he huffed. Letting off a low growl as he tried again to get his bearings. Draven remembered he had knelt down to meditate in order to find a solution to reaching those crystals. As when he had first attempted to enter the water a wave surged without warning and tossed him back. Attributing to the scratches along his body, as well as his tattered robing. This time Draven took to crossing finding the lake did not retaliate. Meaning something had either gone very right, or very wrong.

It wasn't until the young man reached the crystals which glowed an array of dark green, cobalt blue, and deep purple colorings. That Draven was satisfied with his outcome. Draven reached into the force and focused. Where he found the proper crystal which was calling to him. The color spectrum akin to a forest green. As he focused upon harvesting the crystal. Placing it within the satchel which he had been carrying on him. He turned proceeding to exit the cave system. Heading to his ship and taking to space. To return himself to more friendly territories.
Setting a course to Commenor.

Upon arriving at the space port Draven exited and headed towards the Jedi Enclave in Juniper canyon. Draven's efforts were bittersweet for him. Therefore, it was not surprising the young man was seeking somewhere to take a moment to regather his thoughts. Though Draven was aware he'd have a lot of catching up to do, and well he had a task to conclude. Otherwise the efforts he had undergone would be in vein. The greatest concern Draven had on his mind was how long he'd been within the cave before he finally woke up. If it hadn't been for the need to craft a lightsaber, an effort which took him many attempts to finally acquire the proper crystal. Draven would not have dropped off the face of existence. The new task was finding the materials needed to craft his hilt to sheath the strange crystal which was in his possession. The only conviction he truly had at this point was it truly was meant to be the crystal he used to forge his blade. He just needed to seek out someone who could possibly help him with this task. Draven was also aware he would need to face the reality of the time loop his consciousness was subjected to. Though he was hoping he could at least have some solace before needing to tackle that.

Saki Saki

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Draven Eterena Draven Eterena

Saki's time was well long and boring... she didn't enter any new wars... she didn't fight. The jedi master was one fo the youngest promoted to fight the sith.. her skills at attacking and being able to cause damage had meant she was more a tool of leveling the playing field in an invasion against sith forces. SOmething a few jedi had been taught and a few had mastered. Her master teaching her juyo as the first and only form of lightsaber combat.. which had ruined her and then she had found a purpose in marking her body for each battle and fight she had been in. The saber on her hip a thick metal rod of beskar and inth metal... her other weapons there in a case as she worked in the heavy gravity chamber. Lifting ehrself up in a routine she was able to use. Her garb designed to function like the force warrrior outfits with highly protective inth and hypermembrane equipment. She almost snarled to herself finishing and her senses in the force were weaker then most she was more matukai trained... deeply physical compared to the other jedi and sstarted going into a run. Her stamina focused and reserves were much more difficult to deplete. She was in one of the outlyer temples and used it largely as her own personal one to train and live away from the others.

Draven changed into a fresh set of robes upon finding the opportunity. Picking out a tan colored robe this time paired with some grey pants. He remained barefoot as was usual for the youngster. Having a disdain for the restrictiveness of shoes. The force allowed him to avoid any harm to his feet when in any environment which placed him at risk of potential injury from terrain hazards, or temperature extremes. Draven had even become somewhat adept at utilizing the force to deflect harmful attacks from weapons. As Draven had a personal preference for unarmed combat. Well in truth he had at one point. He still might though the distaste he had for using weapons continued to deteriorate. Especially, between being a captive to a Sith lord whom Draven held more issue in the harm the individual had inflicted towards others than the torture he was subjected to. On top of the time loop Draven experienced... Draven shook his head clear not wanting to already think too deeply about that. He even internally scolded himself for starting down that path.

Draven changed his thoughts to the time had an encounter with a jedi master he teamed up to save some escaped slaved, this man had challenged Draven's belief in the use of violence, and as time passed. Draven was starting to better understand what the jedi master had meant. That or Draven was just letting go of his own inhibitors which directed him away from acting violently. Be it for better or for worse. Draven still felt however, most times he should avoid violent conflicts. Not because he couldn't finish a fight which was started. Just because deep inside he knew most fights could be avoided.

Draven meditated upon these thoughts while kneeling and staring at the crystal he had collected. After all it wasn't a bad idea to further familiarize himself and imprint his force signature upon it. The crystal gave off a vibe which reminded him of soil. For whatever reason that may be. Draven could almost swear he was becoming hypersensitive of his surroundings. It wasn't until he felt a presence of someone more experienced than himself that he knew it wasn't just in his mind.

Someone was investing some serious effort into physical training. Stirring Draven to get himself up off the floor and pocket his crystal. Before proceeding to head out of the dorm room. Deciding it was in his best interests to seek out this individual. Even if it potentially risked their ire. Draven needed both something to do, and to seek some assistance. Both of which this person most likely would be equipped to help him with. That or Draven just needed to accept the fact he was likely losing his sanity. Another thing which weighed on him as a possibility. Mostly because as time passed the more frequently, he found himself contesting with a side of him which dared him to flirt with emotions of anger, and disdain towards how some people acted. Wanting him to turn these feelings into action.

Draven's pace increased as he knew the individual, whom he was now in pursuit of was running. Draven reached out with the force in an effort to map the temple. As he already figured with the head start the person had. Draven was going to need to find a route with the potential to cut them off. As well as send out a prayer that if he managed to catch up with this individual. They didn't decide his intent was hostile for wanting to intercept their route.

Saki Saki

Saki

The route she took was not impressive it was generally physically demanding... going from the temple itself to sections of it where she could run and leap across gaps... carrting debris and whatever was in the way on her should to clear it out. MEntally pushing herself as the humidity and heat was there pushing on her body and making her sweat as it was muggy. She didn't slow down instead rushing as she tossed off some of the debris into a larger pile she could come back around and smash. Weaving through the trees and focusing the force to keep her body invigorated, to let her move around and dig her feet into the ground at areas sso she could pivot around. Striking and cracking several trree trunks. Her senses were going outwards and she felt someone but barely registered them... most didn't come out here. She continued forward stopping in an open area as her equipment was there The Fists of Fabula, with her Skullthumper along with The Accused and setting it down Skirn and Skaldi. The ultra heavy weapons in a repulsor cradle case. The jedi master lifting the chaained weight as she swung it and threw it at a target in the distance.

Saki Saki

Draven found himself entering into more difficult terrain. While he noticed the individual seemed to hasten their pace. At least provided he was indeed following a person. At this point Draven was going to be quite agitated if his pursuit found him chasing some sort of non-sentient entity. That or worse his own imagination. As he was starting to sweat in his efforts to catch up. Draven was physically rounded a trait which luckily a bit of effort within the ship on his journey back to SJO territory helped him work out and ensure that whatever bumps he had experienced from being in stasis for however long got sorted.

This was still an arduous effort trying to close distance with whatever, and more hopefully whomever he was pursuing. Even into an area beyond what he'd comfortably venture without a reason to do so. Draven found himself coming across tree trunks which showed signs of damage. Something had struck them with a good bit of force. Making Draven ponder if his pursuit was appropriate to continue. Still if Draven had anything going for him it was a solid determination at this point. At this point he noticed the entity had come to a pause.

Draven sought out the clearing where his objective was at. Taking to the treetops in hopes that if the individual did indeed prove hostile. At least Draven could make them work some in an effort to take him down. Which he had no doubt based on the damages he'd been observing that he wouldn't exactly be coming out of that fight in any good shape if he made it out at all. Needless to say, it was safe to assume Draven was putting extra effort into hoping whatever the force was willing, it wasn't anything detrimental to his wellbeing.

After a few more moments Draven finally began to close the final distance between himself that which he had been chasing this time. Draven had to admit the chase itself was starting to wear on him some. His breathing was a sign of this. While he looked down to get a view of that which he had been after. Carefully now stalking along the tree branches to get closer. While also not exactly putting effort into stealthily approaching. He wasn't wanting to come across as trying to conceal himself, so much as appear cautious to indicate he wasn't sure what he was getting himself into by approaching.

Saki

Something was there, physical enhancement meant senses were enhanced and she could hear something in the woods around the temple... her body not reacting but instead focusing on the force within her to lift the weight on the end of the chain and swing in again. She brought it over her head and released it backwards towards the branches before turning and speaking. "Sneaking up on a matukai is not the best decision. I am this far out for peace and quiet." Saki's look was more indifferent when she started pulling the weight back with the chain and leaving it there to the side. Her skin shimmering as she went soft to solid and physically enhancing her body into armored skin enhanced by the force. Great for smashing through something or tanking blasters being sent at her.

Saki Saki

Draven was quickly finding himself forced to leap to a different cluster of branches. He himself tapping into the force to dive away and regain his balance elsewhere as he scowled. Looking towards the trees in which he had once taking refuge. Before turning his attention back towards the Matukai as she addressed him. He scowled some as he noticed her recall her chain and ready herself for battle. While Draven himself took a more defensive stance. Preparing to take evasive action considering his disadvantage in regards to ranged weaponry. Of course everything around him was in of itself a potential tool for war if needed. Still, he'd really rather not pick a fight with someone who had a tendency to quickly demolish that which one stood upon.

His palms remained open to show that he himself wasn't armed. While he still remained hyper alert reaching out with the force now ready to anticipate further hostility. "If it's all the same.. I was doing my best to remain within the threshold of peace... and would be glad to oblige to the condition of silence. However, I assure you my efforts to get here. While potentially contradictory towards your own agenda. Were not lacking merit behind them." Draven was slow to speak as he slowly reached with the force and hovered his crystal out of his pocket. Suspending it in air to where she could see it. "Um.. I was meditating on this crystal, and well the Force kind of encouraged me to seek you.. I am pretty certain. I think you may be able to help me?"

With this Draven did as he said and fell silent once more. Hoping the short set of sentences he offered. Was enough to convey the why he was here. While also supporting that disturbing the peace and serenity of the area. Was indeed not what he was trying to accomplish by hunting down the individual into her place of training.

Last edited:

Saki

Saki looked at the boy and raised an eyebrow as she stood there... finally walking over to the cradle of equipment and she put the chain with its weight back inside of it. Taking out the hammer and debating it for a moment as she touched it... her thought of how far he might fly if she struck him was there but it wans't in anger more that wonder you got for a moment. "I see." She said it and put the hammer back into the cradle but walked forward letting her armored flesh gleam for a moment. "If a crystal told you to find me boy then you are in a very deep hole." She said it less as a means to worry him but more a fact... she wasn't much for the meditation thing she was a fighter.. she was a walking means of destruction and crossed her arms looking at him. "You have thirty seconds to convince me and at the end if I am not... I am going to throw you back to whever you came from."

"I wish I could state I've a good sense of time. Though here's the shortest run of things I got. I don't know how long ago. I set out to the outer reaches answering a calling to this crystal. During the trial the cavern which the crystal was in, I found my body suspended in a state of stasis while my consciousness was looped into re-living the same day repetitively before figuring out whatever set of circumstances, I needed to complete to break the loop." Draven quickly worded through while he observed the hammer which she held. "The details are irrelevant. The relevant part was the reason I was seeking the crystal in the first place was I'm looking to craft myself a lightsaber for the first time. Because after a not so fond experience with a Sith Lord, as well as other unsavory events I've encountered upon my travels. I've come to the conclusion a personal weapon wouldn't be a bad thing to possess. It wasn't until I acquired this crystal, however, did I have what I sought to start forging my own lightsaber. Now I just need parts, and if it is possible guidance." Draven concluded hopeful that his words fit into the allotted time frame and were straight enough to the point to be compelling. If this was not the case. Draven had a bad feeling he was going to be testing just how solid his skills within the force were, as he fended off a very short-patienced entity, who seemingly lived and breathed combat.

Draven was a natural at fighting and while it wasn't his preferred course. The natural ability for fighting also came with an innate understanding when you were nothing more than a simple speed bump in comparison to what you were up against. Surviving would be a feat in of itself, and Draven was willing to try to go above and beyond just attempting survival if it came down to it. Still no amount of sheer will power, nor natural ability would change the fact he was trying to stand ground against one who drastically outclassed him.

Draven's heart was racing too as adrenaline had spiked. It still wouldn't change the fact the tedious chase had taken some toll on his energy. While this lady looked like she was just on warm up and was clearly debating if Yeet the Padawan was merely next up on her training regimen. Though whatever the case. Draven would after whatever time needed for recovery based upon the outcome of her decision. Probably find himself just pursuing her once more. Draven wasn't stupid, he just was reckless at times when it called for it. He was committed and determined to see this through. If bumps and lumps were part of the agenda. Then he'd have to resign to many bumps, and lumps to show he was seeing this through. This fierceness in conviction could be reflected by his eyes as a fire began to stir and burn behind them.

Saki Saki

Saki

She looked at him and snorted a little. "Hmmm." He wasn't quick in the explanation as it needed to be and truth she wasn't really in the mood but she eased down. her skin returning to normal. "Fine. come on." She said it and motioned going back to the cradle and closing it with a lock. "WE'll deal with whatever that is but I rreally should tell you that this is likely a bad idea... worse even since I am not much of a jedi master... or a jedi. I just fight and demolish things." She said it while she was walking towards the temple. "But if you want to make a saber with that crystal I suppose I can help with that, Just tell me what type you want to be able to make."

Draven didn't dare to let his guard down. Though he did let his adrenaline subside as he pounced down to ground level. Not wishing to make it appear like the stranger needed to state things more than once. As that would be unnecessary and likely provoke a reconsideration into whether airtime would be a healthy lesson for Draven. Therefore, he took to following and listening to what the individual stated. She mentioned the likely hood this was a bad idea. Though also was willing to provide aid in regard to the forging of a weapon. From how she described herself Draven was brought to mind this individual possibly thought of themself as a weapon. Just show what way things needed taken out, she was likely able to do it.

Draven could somewhat relate to that sentiment. Now so more than previously as he was starting, much to the subconscious' horror, enjoy the feeling of letting loose in a fight. Whenever a fight was called for that is. "Single standard hilt, nothing too flashy, preferably light yet durable material that doesn't stick out too much, internal activation switch, and would appreciate if it could function under water." Draven stated after a moment of thought. Sticking with the formula of being as short and precise to the point as he was able to be. Prior towards being stuck in stasis. Draven had spent a lot of effort into thinking about what kind of lightsaber he wished to possess. While something extravagant might appeal to him later in life. As Draven did consider a lightsaber much more than a tool. Draven wanted a more elegant lightsaber to be something crafted for a more momentous event, possibly along the lines of achieving the status of a master, if he lived and flourished long enough to accomplish that.

As of right now, however. The key was practicality and possible concealment. Draven found himself working a lot of times in underworld environments. Having a particular disdain towards slave networks, and the mishandling of weapons. Draven didn't have a so called 'Master' within the order. So, a lot of times he found himself working for the order. Simply by showing up places, assessing what his skills were, and where they were best supplied. Often times such skills were smacking folks around.

Saki Saki

Saki

So the normal style with a few frills.. the jedi master nodded as she kept walking. "Doable... and something that can be made with just about anything... Materials for the saber are important. I suppose I honestly rarely use my saber but it was fashioned by artisans to fit my personality." She was talking about the Skirn which was somehow made from lightweight metal but objectively was heavy in ways few others could match. The exotic force particles that were created allowing it to bond and for anyone not her it was like lifting a mountain. "We'll use I guess some sort of alloy for the weight and the inner functions are something to have. Underwater use is always beneficial though as is being able to adjust the blade for blaster deflection or saber dueling.... Though nothing beats smashing something with a massive hammer."

Draven nodded his head as she explained the importance of the lightsaber material and expressed a general idea how her personal saber was crafted. Draven pondered the thought of the hammer she had wielded not too long before. While he then thought about her statement. Causing him to rub the back of his neck some. "I suppose not much would be able, more so willing to get up after a solid whack from a hammer." Draven had to admit. The thought was a sobering one. Though rooted in a deep level of sense. Draven had been introduced to a large array of weapons in his youth despite his distaste for them. Hammers were not one of these weapons. As such he couldn't relate beyond a conceptual level.

Draven nodded his head as he noted she mentioned the versatility of the blade. It was a well-balanced choice of weaponry for a lot of scenarios. Still her point remained that big smack sticks. Didn't leave much room for counter arguments. Draven looked at the temple. While he contemplated more deeply the appropriate materials. This was somewhat unfamiliar territory for him. Additionally, he needed to sort out what was up with the crystal he had. While he didn't doubt that it'd forge his lightsaber. It didn't mean he should remain oblivious to its properties and nature.

Draven had intentionally fallen silent for the time being. Not wanting to provide more words than what was required. Silence was a valuable commodity. He'd a twinge of guilt that his disruption had stolen a bit of this stranger's solitude. Though remained adamant that it was necessary. She clearly knew what she was doing with weapons, which for Draven was a good enough starting point for getting back on track in this vast galaxy.

Saki Saki

Saki

She walked and finally coming back to the temple. She stayed there for a moment turning back. "Find a place and meet me in the main chamber I guess, we'll see about meditation." She said it and shrugged walking forward as she unlaced the boots removing them and standing as the weighted equipment stayed in position on the ground. Wrist bands crashing to the floor to disturb the dust that was on everything. THen she was waiting and shadow fighting with herself using strikes and kicks to move around in place. Meditation for her was more akin to moving meditation which a few were able to do but most sat around.

Saki Saki

Draven nodded his head and proceeded to place his belongings somewhere safe. Except for the crystal which he kept upon him. Before proceeding to the main chamber like suggested. When he arrived and spotted his current mentor on weapon matters. Draven was a bit perplexed by the form of meditation the Matukai was engaged within. Though found it a sensible way to practice meditation. It wasn't too far off from when Draven took late night walks to training grounds and began training to clear his head. Draven didn't think however he was calm enough of mind to successfully mirror this meditation technique. Not quite yet at least.

Draven was confident enough. That he didn't require kneeling or sitting. Instead, Draven proceeded to bow his head and fold his hands in front of him. Taking a stance upon the ground. Which knocking him off balance would be difficult without someone placing intent to down him from his placement. While he let his thoughts die down and focused upon a clear train of thoughts.

Saki

She continued to flow and immerse herself into her own thoughts... memories and flashbacks were easy to sink into and this is why she came out here... focused energies and solitude to be left alone. THe force energies crackling along her skin raising the small hairs before she lept into a spin kick and brought fire shaping. THe Kro Var had taught many things and there were lightside followers... just easier to use many of their heated emotions to shape and change. The moment was there as Grey's voice was in her head.

"Fire is a symbol of power of warmth, energy and protection. The people who shape fire have the energy, will and desire to achieve the goals they create for themselves and push forward but it is no stronger then the other elements of the world and the purest expression of it... is the coldest rage. Lightning can be made from the energy and strike at others." Saki was moving with her and quick rapid strikes... attacks that were about speeds and precision movement to create arcs of flame and jets from her fists.

"The shapers of the earth are diverse and varied just like its name sake able to be coarse shifting sand or solid stone. They are traditional and humble, patient and enduring. The power they create is rooted to the ground connecting them deeply to the planets heartbeat. The purest form of their energy and power is to find the refined earth that is metal and shape it to their will, to focus their powers." She allowed herself to plant and stand still for a moment bringing sections of stone up to strike and shape as it superheated to spin around and melt into slag.

"The shapers of the air are kind and passive, elusive and as intangible at times. They have detached themselves from the world they knew so that they might have nothing to hold them down. The purest form of their powers and focus is to enter and find the focus of the ether, the other worlds beyond shadow. Their movements are circular building power as they move to avoid before striking." She shifted her stance again and moved with an invisible opponent as she could see from the corner of her eye the boy.

"The final form of shaping and the most adaptable are the shapers of water. They are capable of moving of adapting and of learning many things. Their sense of community and love for each other unites them as they can douse fire, carve earth and fill the air. The purest form and greatest feat is the change from a solid to a liquid as they form ice." The sweat from the humiditiy and heat that formed was there and she was able to move it around more like a whip expanding her chest for a moment as she retracted and brought it into herself to lash out.

"A shaper able to use the elements to their advantage know how to create even stronger things. They know how to shape the world to their thoughts." Saki stopped staying where she was and crouched low letting out the air from her lungs before she spun around. The boy was meditating and her head rolled around for a moment letting the body pop pop pop when she finally spoke. "Alright... lets see if you are ready for this."

Saki Saki

Draven's focus began to allow him to reach out around him. Draven rarely utilized meditation to delve into memories. The boy was a vivid dreamer and often times that was where he found memory lane insisting, he take a stroll. It was also the reason he at times neglected to get sleep. Preferring to meditate instead. As this was his way of connecting to the world and people around him. Draven's mind first drifted to the crystal he possessed. Once more he began to imprint his force signature upon it. While listened to its humming melody within side his head. Draven was definitely either going insane or was unlocking a level of sanity beyond most people's recognition. Neither case was probably a settling thought to the teenager.

From there Draven began to feel into the ground, and the air around him. Observing the flow and shifts. This in turn lead to him passively observing the movements of his mentor. Draven acknowledged neither of them exchanged names. This wasn't likely a bad thing. Draven pushed his flowing consciousness outside of the main chamber and started to observe other areas of the temple. As well as the surrounding habitats. There were scholars studying, students learning, travelers resting. Flora and Fauna adapting to the world around them. The forest was content about the stumps taking a whacking. Their demolishment would eventually provide new space for life to flourish where death once resided.

Draven's focus snapped back as he felt her speak to him. Causing Draven to open his eyes and focus upon the Matukai as he gave a dip of his head. Indicating his attention was with her. In his heightened awareness Draven picked up on the residual energies flowing along his mentor's form. They were familiar and yet unique. Causing him to admire their presence if even for a brief pause. While he waited for what he would be needing to do. He was eager as the crafting of a lightsaber would be a big achievement for the padawan. Both on a personal level, as well as a pro-active level as he would be able to take on more dangerous endeavors with the assurance of a trusted weapon.

Saki

She looked at him and where to start with a saber.... she thought about it and went with the basics... always a good place to start. "AAlright, constructing a lightsaber is one of the first things a jedi should do. It is one of the most important things you will have on missions, a companion that you can use to defend yourself and others." She said it and hey that sounded kind of good... maybe. "We'll assemble it here and can test it out." Normally they would go for the gatheriong to get a crystal but he already had that so step skipped... but Saki moved over and was digging out one of the saber kits. Repair kits had the parts in it and they could be swapped out as needed. "Lets begin, you can do it however you need to. There is with the force or with your hands."

Saki Saki

(Ooc: End result might deviate from initial thoughts. Will see how things go)

Draven listened to the Matukai's instruction feeling mildly inspired by her initial introduction to saber crafting. Primarily the tidbit about the lightsaber being much similar to a companion. Draven nodded his head as she mentioned they would be both having him construct it. As well as give it a test run. Draven watched as she pulled out a saber kit and looked over all the parts provided with in it. Doing his best to not get absorbed into just admiring the parts. As he did need to actually work on assembling them.

Draven laid out the kit and began to think about what he needed from his lightsaber. As well as what the best approach for him would be. Deciding upon a mixture of utilizing the force and utilizing his hands. While Draven began to pull the parts to set up the internal workings of his lightsaber. He needed to set up a Bifurcating cylical-ignition pulse within the lightsaber in order for it to acquire the ability to activate underwater. As well as Draven was facing an internal dialogue arguing the advantages and disadvantages of an internal activation switch. Namely whether or not limiting who was able to activate his weapon, vs the inconvenience of if Draven ever came up in a force nullified scenario would it be important for Him to be able to still use the weapon.

Draven familiarized himself with each part with the force. Before placing it in his hands, and carefully assembling the weapon. The internal structures slowly coming together. Draven was not the craftiest individual. Though he knew enough in order to manage the task at hand. Wanting to be able to get a physical feeling for how each part went together, in case he needed to ever operate repairs on his weapon with his bare hands in the future. Every now and then though. Draven would use the force to deconstruct his efforts, and switch parts out.

Draven also was thinking about the parameters for the lightsaber's hilt. He needed something he could easily hide up his sleeve or within his cloak. Something too bulky would be a terrible idea. Additionally, Draven often wore an array of tan pants, and cloaks of several colors. Not usually anything terribly dark in color. So, making the hilt too dark would clash with his attire. Once more killing the point of potential concealment. The young man's focus upon his task was the main indication that he was both hard at thought about what was important, as well as making sure his weapon was crafted properly. As slowly but surely the form of a lightsaber in the making was evident from what once had just been a bunch of parts laid out.

Saki

She looked at him and let him get the feeling for it... building a saber was something most jedi did on their own after all of the fluff and gathering so she went off as he contemplated his own ideas. She was itching for something to do and something to distract her when she moved to the corner of the chamber and started lifting herself up on one of the bars. Hands gripping it and remaining quiet while she twisted and held her legs up pulling herself up and hen down. She held it while he would be able to complete his saber and then she would go to the next phase... testing it was a lot easier and she could retrieve skirn as needed for it. "Let me know when you are done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom