Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Of An Assassin (Sith Assassins Versus Jedi Shadows)

Objective: Defend the Fortress
Allies: SIth Assassins
Enemies: Jedi

Crossed legged in a sitting position, in a chamber in the lowest levels of the fortress, Darth Kentarch was in deep meditation. The conquest of Crina, the invasion of Telti, Taeli Rae's disappearance, and the incident Krayt Industries Coruscant facilities, all happening within the past few months. While no doubt some counted the many victories, the future remained unclear to the Sith Lord. He spent much time recently, not just with the force, but overlooking military and intelligence reports, and reviewing transactions, to see if any weakness within either faction was exposed.

A killing blow. Kentarch thought as he mentally went over those who had been 'marked'. The 'marked' were highly classified list of targets selected to be killed by the Sith Assassins. Cut the head off the snake and the body will fail. He said to himself. The cloaked figure rose after a few more moments, his face shrouded by the hood of his cloak, he studied the darkened room out of habit. He then turned and silently moved from his chamber to the hallway. Making his way down to the central chambers to oversee the latest mission reports, Kentarch's duties called for him to ensure the smooth operation of the Sith Assassins around the galaxy.

He took his time, cause right now, what could go wrong?

Objective: Talk to the Jawa.
Allies: Sith Assassins, @Iziz Vei.
Enemies: Sneaky people outside, of whom we know nothing

There was something distinctly off about Iziz at the moment, that was for sure. There was something about his eyes and the jittery movements he made, he looked downright pathetic. What was perhaps strangest was the way he was suddenly hugging and clawing at her leg. If she had not already been alarmed of his current oddness she would most likely plant a knee in his face, instead she pried him off of her while he was chattering unintelligibly, and soon enough he seemed to get a grip on himself. Saiah knelt down to Iziz height, so as to better communicate with the diminutive figure.

"You were in the meditation chamber? And yet you were somewhere else?"

She did not even consider addressing the Jawa hearing voices. Many strange things happened in meditation to begin with, even more so when done in that chamber. It was an eerie place. It took a few seconds before Saiah could truly put the information together. She knew she had read something about this kind of experience, but she had never had one herself. She tried to smile assuringly, but comfort was never her strong suite.

"Come in, take a seat. I will see what I can do for you."

She led the Jawa to the gathered piles of pillows where Saiah often did her reading. She had tucked away some cold water for her training, which she now brought forth. Two silvery flasks with clear water, cold and refreshing. Sitting down, she would stare into the Jawa's eyes.

"Please tell me again what happened. Slowly this time."

Objecive: Report to Darth Ferus
Allies: [member="Kitty"] - [member="Darth Kentarch"] - [member="Sitara Qin"] - [member="Xander Blackmoore"] - [member="Iziz Vei"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Asajj"] - [member="Alyssa"] - [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Jardo Snow"]
Enemies: [member="James Mathison"] - [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="Kian Karr"]
---------------

Several minutes and a handful of spice laced cigarettes later Viktor had finally started to feel relaxed. The ocean had done it's job. Aside from the occasional brush of cold water the tide brought in the sound of the consistent crashing of the ocean waves had given his mind some peace. As always he could feel them in his head, the slightest of itches, but he had successfully managed to quiet them to an unintelligible whisper. As he rose to his feet he took one more deep breath through his nose, inhaling the salted air. His pants were soaking wet but it felt good with the blistering sun still overhead. He had been away awhile now and he was sure the Red Assassin would be looking for him before to long. Or at least wondering why my portion of the dormitory had been sabered to shreds. As he turned to begin gathering his belongings which he had left spread out among the beach he noticed [member="Kitty"] asleep a little bit further down the beach from him. Being rather distracted earlier he must not have noticed her. Wanting to not disturb her he casually gathered the rest of his belongings and redressed himself, clipping his lightsaber to his waist last.

What? No swim? We couldn't even take a dip? VIKTOR! VIKTOR! Every... time... Will you... STOP SCREAMING... Oooh, look who is screaming now!! ...Intolerable...

Viktor scratched the back of his head. With a measure pace Viktor began to walk back to the base. As he progressed through the compound toward his destination he noticed [member="Sitara Qin"] and [member="Xander Blackmoore"] in the living quarters. He stopped suddenly and turned to look through the entryway at the holovid. Are they watching... Soap Operas? Lifting his left hand slightly Viktor flicked his wrist, using the force to switch the holovid off.

"Assassins do not watch daytime drama." Viktor said monotonously. He then abruptly turned and continued heading down the hallway.

Come on! That show looked amazing! You and I have very different definitions of the word amazing. Very different.... And how is it you're the one who likes daytime soaps... Come on! What's not to like about daytime soaps? Romance, drama, suspense! ... ... See you can't think of a single thing to dislike! Enough...

Walking into the training room still wet with ocean water and covered in visible bits of sand clinging to his clothing Viktor approached [member="Darth Ferus"] and bowed his head slightly.

"Darth Ferus, is there anything more you require of me today?" Viktor asked. He glanced about the room looking at the other students as they practiced while he waited for the Sith Lord's reply.

Objective: Convince Viktor to watch soap operas.
Location: On a couch cuddling with Xander in the living area , eating chips, and watching soap operas.
Allies: [member="Kitty"] | [member="Zoya"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Saiah"] | [member="Asajj"] | [member="Alyssa"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Jardo Snow"]
Enemies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Tionne Thanewulf"]| [member="Varus Shatterstar"]| [member="James Mathison"]

He was definitely a changed man. First, he got rid of that amulet which was tying the both of them down; and second, he revamped his totally out of date wardrobe. Things couldn’t have been getting much better for the both of them. Except. Well. Sitara still wasn’t exactly inclined to tell him just what she felt. She gave him a grin.

Weeeell, it’s not too formal. I’ll be in a cocktail dress. So just come in a nice button down. It’s gonna get ruined anyways.” She giggled.

Of course, they could always just stay in and watch any more of these holoflicks. She had quite the collection. What could she say. This poodoo was her guilty pleasure? She was pretty sure Xander enjoyed it too sometimes, he just wouldn’t admit it. Once she finished painting her nails, she sprawled her legs over his lap, her toes with cotton balls stuck between them.

Hold it now, we can save that for later.” She said, taking a chip from its bowl and crunching on it. Suddenly an obnoxious Viktor Noali passed by, claiming that assassins don’t watch daytime drama. He even had the nerve to flick their vid off. Annoyed, she turned it on again. She turned over to Xander, before grabbing a potato chip. Using the force, it followed him telepathically before being flung over his face.

Come join us you boring poodoo head!” She yelled from the room. She giggled. “God, he’s so pretentious.

Objective: Deal with PTSD
Allies: Sith Assassins, [member="Saiah"]
Enemies: Sneaky people outside, of whom we know nothing

Iziz listened to her words, though, he could almost feel the reluctance seething from her as he acted in this way, all of a sudden Iziz felt foolish and doubted his course of action to look for help, but, he needed to decipher these visions, and decide on whether or not he should discard them as such. The usually battle hardened Jawa had been shaken to his core by something that he could not possibly understand, in truth, he had witnessed a glimpse of the truth, of the inevitable future which was to come, though whether or not merely seeing this fate would change the course of events, or whether it was a warning through the force, it was unclear. Looking to Saiah, Iziz debated whether or not he should take her up on her offer, but the deciding factor was his remembering her words, saying that she had heard of some things of this nature before put Iziz at some ease, it seemed that coming to her was a good idea after all. In truth, he hadn't ever heard of the power of foresight within the sith, his studies so focused on the path of the crusader and the assassin precognition was something that was well out of his league or modus opperandi. Picking himself up and half dragging his feet along the cold steel ground, taking a seat amongst the cushions the Jawa nestled himself in, spending a little bit of time, like a feline, arranging them to better suit himself as he finally rest his body against the soft sinking pillows. The warm, soft, feeling as Iziz also cuddled one of them up against his chest made him feel a little more secure, though, the fact that he was doing so before the hardened Rattataki gladiator was something which would likely be used against him at a later date... though, Iziz felt like he was loosing his mind, and she seemed to have answers.

Not that it was all there to begin with.

Calming himself, Iziz found his words, looking to the sith acolyte, smiling and clutching the pillow a little tighter as his feet weren't even on the ground anymore, but of all the things which calmed him, it was the water which had the greatest effect. The biologically ingrained reverence for water was still thick within him, and no matter how common the resource on the planet he was on, water was still worth its weight in rainbow-gems to the Jawa, especially water of such pure quality, Iziz could see his reflection in the small pool as he raised it to his lips, like he was drinking the ambrosia of the old gods, he was careful not to spill but a single drop of the almost luminous liquid. Pristinely, not even a drop slid down the Jawa's chin due to his efforts as he felt the water roll down his throat, and finally loosen his tongue as he once again found his calm and composure. Speaking slowly, taking pauses more out of his poor understanding of galactic common, and his mouth still getting used to the bizzare language, he began;

"I was in the meditation room, meditating, normally like I'm trying to for last couple of days, but, this time it was... more different... I began to heard voices while meditating... uhhh... instructing me how to expand my mind, and open my eyes. I tried, i followed the voices and did what they said, and when I opened them I began to hear things before I could see them... ... I ... ... Saw a fight... There was a silver blade ... screaming ... Cries ... I tried to block it with my lightsaber ... but it was ... stronger ... more powerful ... I could feel my arm break, my bone snapped and then ... ... "

Iziz held the side of his face where the light collided with him,

"Heat and fire and burn...

What was this...? Was it a dream? Was it real? I can't tell... ... It makes me feel fear... ... what do I do?"

Iziz asked, his eyes still pleading for whatever aid she was able to give... The confused acolyte no longer allowing the tears of before to roll down his cheek, having fought them back in order to keep a brave face, the Jawa had already shattered his pride in asking the woman for help, the last thing he needed was to scatter the shards so that they were now out of reach or repair.

Objective: Enter the Sith Assassin’s base
Allies: [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="James Mathison"]
Enemies: [member="Kitty"] | [member="Zoya"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Sitara Qin"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Saiah"] | [member="Asajj"] | [member="Alyssa"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]
Theme: Come fly with me…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLC5AGGHLz0

Corvus begrudgingly wore her Shadow Robes. The original ones, not the updated ones. She did not approve of armour – and saw it as a weakness. She trusted in the Force, not Impervium. She’d not worn them since Prakith – a tussle with a certain Sith Lord – Vitium. But that was many years ago – although she still had a memento lodged somewhere in her mind.

So she sat there in her white variant of the robes, edged in gold, her mask in place – a symbol of her dedication to the cause, and in concealing her face, it showed that emotions and personality didn't matter and were placed aside for the sake of the Galaxy.

She listened to the briefing and donned the contact lenses as prescribed. She remained silent. It was Kian’s mission and Taeli was providing the intelligence. Her role here was no more than an asset. So she occupied her time as productively as she could. She closed her eyes and emptied her mind.

She allowed the Force to flow through her, entering a deep state of meditation. She became oblivious to her surroundings – she would become difficult to detect with the Force and in this state of Emptiness she cleared and strengthened her connection to the Force.

And so she sat, motionless – the Force would tell her when it was time to act. And she trusted it implicitly.

Objective: [3]
Allies: [[member="Raya Dhami"] / Sith Assassins]
Enemies: [Jedi]

[Theme]

xXieDwU.gif

Seven days ago . . .
The chill of the wind swept arctic tundra was enough to pierce cloth and flesh, biting deep into the bones of Sabik. He knelt, and felt powerless to the being before him. Worse was that he felt powerless even as the being before him was nothing more than a holo-projector. He hated it, and it radiated from him. His brows furrowed, and as the transmission cut, he rose and thrust out his hand. Telekinetic energy manipulated by the Force shot out and eviscerated the projector. The machine lay ten feet away with its metal casing stripped away and exposing the wires to the elements.

If there was any good to be taken out of this, they were being transferred from Obroa-skai. They were to seek out the Sith Assassins for formal training in the Force. Their upbringing as Mandalorians made them strong men in close quarters, just like all Mandalorians, raised from birth to be warriors, but their talents in the Force were subpar. Sabik silently crept away from the scene, and hurriedly made his way for the transport that would ferry the Dhami twins across the galaxy. He had to question himself why he serves the Sith, and each time he told himself; for my mother.

Present time . . .
The shuttle bore down on the atmosphere that clung to Recopia. Sabik sat in the darkness that was blemished by a crimson light. They jostled frequently, but it was expected. He turned over his palm and observed his lightsaber. Two years ago, one month, seven days, he told himself, the day I killed him. He felt a desire to activate the lightsaber but resisted the urge. There was something about the blade that seemed to whisper to him. That it did not belong to him, and that he was not worthy. He would have questioned it, but what would he do? He had not the knowledge to craft his own.

Sabik suspected that the choice for their Master to send them to the Sith Assassins was their Masters own history with the Assassins enigmatic leader; Darth Ferus. According to the archives, they had a history together. His Master had been what was known at the time as a Sith Hunter, among that he was a Jedi Councilman, and his area as Sith Hunter mean't he specialized in tracking and eliminating Sith Lords. A deadly game that cost him dearly. He had numerous encounters with Darth Ferus, but he had not won against him - not once. 'No matter how powerful you become, there is always someone better,' the words echoed in his mind.

He could feel the ship protest as the landing gears lowered, and the loud scraping of metal followed. The ramp fell down, and light burst through. It was enough to almost blind him, and he squinted against the stark white-yellow. He blinked hard, and soon colours and shapes began to take form. A landscape presented itself before him; sulfurous oceans and chiseled badlands. He unbuckled and rose, looking down to his brother silently. "It is time," he announced as he left the shuttle. The wind picked up, and his dirty-white robes fluttered behind him. His lightsaber rested in his palm, at his side. He peered into the sky, and rose his hand against the sun.

Objective: Infiltrate Sith Assassin base
Allies: [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="James Mathison"]
Enemies: [member="Kitty"] - [member="Zoya"] - [member="Darth Kentarch"] - [member="Sitara Qin"] - [member="Viktor Noali"] - [member="Iziz Vei"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Asajj"] - [member="Alyssa"] - [member="Xander Blackmoore"] - [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Sabik Dhami"]

Kian nodded at those gathered, a smile still splayed cross his covered face. Taking up the contacts provided, Kian placed them into the crevices on his goggles and found that they fit perfectly. Looking around, Kian saw that [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] had not yet made an appearance, but was confident that she would soon.

"Excellent. So we have our entry point." Kian said reaching out a hand and zooming in closer on the place Taeli had spoken of. He was confident that she would have a way for them to get in. "We certainly can't expect to know what sort of defenses may be in place now, so we proceed with stealth and caution. I don't want them to know we are upon them until it is too late." Kian said looking up at the others, his voice serious.

"We are going to be outnumbered....its a training facility, there will be a number of students here." Kian said shrugging. "But Shadows often are. We will need the element of surprise to keep them occupied."

"Once we've infiltrated, the team will need to divide into two groups." Kian said standing straight and clasping his hands behind his back. "Tionne, Corvus, Varus, and James will be the distraction...they will lure the Assassins out into the open." Kian said pointing at them as he spoke. "Taeli and I will make our way to the main hub, where we will download the information needed." Kian wasn't a big fan of splitting up, but he planned on the two of them remaining mostly hidden, fighting only if necessary.

"I value everyone's judgement here." Kian said leaning forward and placing his hands on the table. "If there are any objections to this plan, I'd like to hear it." Kian said, meaning it.

Objective: [3]
Allies: [[member="Sabik Dhami"] / Sith Assassins]
Enemies: [Jedi]

Raya moved with the ship as he watched his brother beside him. They had a connection that many would envy, though sometimes even he could not tell what his twin thought. Sabiks face showed no clear emotion as he played with the lightsaber hilt in his hands. Raya recalled what he had looked like years ago. The glowing yellow light of the blade trembled across his features, illuminating his pure anger to Raya. The force meld was something of a burden and a privilege. It had allowed for happiness to flow within them both but it had also paved the way for emotions Raya would rather not feel. He had always been slow to anger. Though he was no stranger to fear. He often feared for his brother more than himself. An emotion he was promptly experiencing on the travel to this assignment. He looked towards Sabik, knowing he would be able to feel the anxiety that turned Rayas stomach. A nervous smile crept across his face in an effort to reassure himself.

Raya readjusted the training saber across his back. A moment of envy flashed as his looked towards the saber his brothers hands contained. They had no way of crafting their own and no knowledge. Mandalore had taught them how to fight with their hands but had left them to teach themselves the use of The Force. The ship shook slightly as it began to land. Groaning of metal could be heard as the ramp was lowered. The startling flash of light caused Raya to squint, straining his eyes to make out the land that stood past the ship. He undid the belt and stood, pulling the training saber off his back, firmly grasping it. Raya looked to his brother and nodded. He stood beside his purely dressed brother, clothed in black robes. Raya allowed the robes to dance in the wind behind him. He brought the training saber to his side, calming his mind with his brothers determination. He was ready.

Allies: [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="James Mathison"] - [member="kian karr"]
Enemies: [member="Kitty"] - [member="Zoya"] - [member="Darth Kentarch"] - [member="Sitara Qin"] - [member="Viktor Noali"] - [member="Iziz Vei"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Asajj"] - [member="Alyssa"] - [member="Xander Blackmoore"] - [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Sabik Dhami"]

Dair sat near his now former master, Corvus. It hadn't bee very long since his knighting ceremony, and it was difficult for him to think of her as anything other than his master. Her outfit helped, she looked like a manifestation of the force itself, white, edged in gold like the embodiment of the Light side of the force. Dair, himself, had been on a couple Shadow missions, but only recently had received Jedi Shadow Robes himself. His robes were in the customary colors of a Jedi Shadow, though his mask was edged in icy blue, the only identifying mark on the outfit itself. He knew that his size would likely reveal to most people who he was, there were not very many Jedi over two meters in height and with a shoulder span that could rival a Wookiee's. He also knew that his saber, Winter, was fairly unique. When activated it exuded an icy aura similar to what Dair felt within him. The aura never did anything detrimental to his enemies, more it just seemed like a manifestation of his link to the blade.

Dair listened closely as the Shadow Master, Kian Karr, outlined the operation. Dair paused a moment and raised a finger to note he had a question.

"Where would you like me, Master Karr?"

Objective: Be a Genius
Allies: Daddy and his Assassins!
Enemies: Any unexpected guests!

"Shh Mr Snuggles! I'm trying to think!"
The girl frowned heavily at the stuffed bear, which had over the years become ragged and makeshift as she tried to repair it after each incident. Her eyes shot back to the datapad as she danced her fingers across it, putting together the plans for her next brilliant invention. Already she had a chaingun, custom made with the spare parts in her daddy's workshop. Light yet deadly, it was the perfect weapon for her to wreck havoc; which was her favorite thing to do.
"Okay... Okay... A rocket launcher! That'll make things go BOOM!"
Asajj giggled to herself wildly, tapping with excitement on the screen to draw out the design for her new idea. It needed to look menacing and awesome! Hopefully her daddy wouldn't mind her building another weapon, she didn't even know if he knew about the first one. "I found it" had been her excuse, but daddy was smart enough to know she was lying. Right?
"What's that Mr Snuggles? I should start working on it straight away? Brilliant idea!"
The girl jumped up from her seat on the floor, scooping up the ugly teddy bear along with her chaingun. Throwing it's strap over her shoulder, she could easily run with it along to the facility's workshop.
Although, maybe she should try hide from daddy on the way there... Tell him about the rocket launcher AFTER making it...
With an excited start, Asajj ran out of the room and down the corridor, her blue hair flicking with each step.
However, she didn't get far. Her knowledge of the base wasn't great... In fact, it was so bad she ended up right in front of daddy!
"Oh, hello... I just came to... train... With my gun..."
She gave a nervous gesture to the chaingun on her back, but ended up with a wide grin in the end.
What a terrible liar she was...

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: Convince Viktor to watch soap operas.
Location: On a couch with Sitara, getting high from the toenail polish fumes, and watching soap operas.
Allies: [member="Kitty"] | [member="Zoya"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Saiah"] | [member="Asajj"] | [member="Alyssa"] | [member="Sitara Qin"] | [member="Jardo Snow"]
Enemies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="James Mathison"]

"Or maybe I won't have to change... we'll see. Depends how flashy I feel like being later," he smirked as Sitara put her legs across his lap.

The nail polish was strong, and it wafted up to nose giving him a small headache which seemed to subside as his nose adjusted to the fumes. He popped a couple of chips in his mouth, but for the most part let them sit. His eyes were actutally glued to the drama unfolding on the screen, and he actually couldn't believe he was watching it. Well, secretly he was a hopeless romantic, always wanting the guy to get the girl, but he would never admit in a million years.

Xander's hands began to caress the tops of Sitara's smooth, bare legs. Grazing over them gently, he added a bit of pressure when he reached her calves, massaging gently. Viktor walked in about that time and made his comment about the holodramas, and Xander seemingly scoffed. Sitara was her normal outgoing self, and commented in a way to hopefully draw him back out to join them. This could prove fun.

"Not everyone has your exellent taste in cinematic selection, my dear. Perhaps if he'd come back and actually watch he'd find the half naked Twi'lek worth viewing."

Of couse Xander joined Sitara's volume as well hoping it would spur the man to come come back.

Objective: Defend the Fortress
Allies: SIth Assassins
Enemies: Jedi

"What is the situation on Umbara?" Kentarch asked. "The government which historically has held anti-republic sentiments, still remains outside the Republic's sphere of influence. The Assassins sent were able to locate the Sith Temple there, it remains untouched thus far." One of the assassins replied. The Sith Lord quickly sifted through some of the information on his datapad as the fellow SIth spoke. Nodding his head in approval at the report he switched the conversation to another planet. "Ruusan." He spoke. "While the Jedi operate on the planet we are unsure if the planet will become a permanent establishment for the Jedi Order."

Kentarch went through the motions for several more planets. The Sith Lord had built up a database on Republic planets and their defenses, infrastructure, weakness, and even created plans for invasions and infiltration. Agents in the field and missions constantly saw these files being regularly update with the most accurate information. But it was not just planets that the database included, files on the 'marked', organizations and governments, technology, financial information. The Sith Assassin database contained a wealth of information on anything determined to be important by intelligence organizations.

"What do we have currently on the Jedi shadows? What current operations are they conducting?" Kentarch asked. One of the Intelligence agents turned to face the Sith Lord, he demeanor slightly frightened. "We are unaware of their activities at this time." He replied after a long moment. Although none of them could see it, Darth Kentarch was clearly aggravated. He gaze shifted to the agent who spoke, the Sith then took a step forward. "Issue a mission to our Sith Agents in the field to probe Ossus for anything you can find on them."

Objective: Chill with [member="Xander Blackmoore"] and [member="Sitara Qin"]
Allies: The ones that don't kill me
Enemies: The other guys.

Walking through one of the main hallways inside Malif Cove, Jardo shook his head. It'd be nice to finally relax and chill after the day of training he'd had. Walking into the rec room he saw Xander and Sitara together and just shook his head. Grabbing whatever classed as a soda he stood next to the sofa, shaking his head.

"Get a room guys" he said, smiling. Since joining the Sith assassins and finding Holodrama's on the holotv everytime he turned it on, he was becoming quite addicted. Force pulling up a chair he sat down, whatever classes as a soda in his hand. "Training all day and I come in here to a holodrama. You guys know me so well" he told the other two, smiling. "Yeah I like Holodrama's. One becomes quite fixed when he finds them on the holotv because SOMEONE left the holodrama channel on" he added, the smile still on his face.

Popping his drink he took a sip, placing his feet up on the coffee table. "Okay, so. What is this?"

Objective: Deal with his PTSD.
Allies: Sith Assassins, [member="Iziz Vei"].
Enemies: Sneaky people outside, of whom we know nothing.

Normally, the Jawa would be met with a storm of ridicule for cuddling up with a pillow in that fashion, but Saiah refrained. She was far too concentrated on his predicament to really care, and also she had a tendency to hug that very same pillow when no one was watching. She had a reputation to uphold, but she was also a person with feelings and everything. As Iziz absorbed the water she had provided him Saiah intertwined her hands, put her elbows on her knees, and rested her chin on her knuckles. Her eyes narrowed, as they were prone to do when she was focusing intensely. In her mind she jotted down notes from Iziz' retelling of his scare.

Saiah was something of a bookworm, she read preposterously many articles on her spare time, and often about abilities far beyond her current merit. That and her insatiable curiosity were the reasons she listened to Iziz' at all, and it was most likely the reason her first though was: Precognition? True foresight was a rare gift among the Sith, and an acolyte at that. Yet, it was said that in deep meditation, one could touch unknown abilities far before they were ripe to emerge. Often with dire consequences. If this was the case, the Jawa was lucky to still have his mind more or less intact.

"You saw your own death?"

Saiah noted the presence of a silver blade, it was possible that his perception of colour and detail had been warped by his inexperience, but if he was correct then this could mean an attack. Of course, there was no saying when or where, She highly doubted it would come any time soon. Their base was an absolute secret from all but a few outside the order, and Iziz Vei was right in front of her. No, if this was precognition then it was likely a view of the far future. Deep down she hoped that his perception of colour had been off, she had often wanted to crack his skull herself.

"Have you ever had similar dreams, or was this a first? I believe you may have tapped into abilities you don't yet control, you are lucky to get away with the fright. Whether or not this... foretelling will come to pass, I cannot tell you. It may just have been a hallucination or a dream. Even if it was a glimpse of your future, it may not come to pass for many years."

Saiah tried to smile and show... What was she trying to show? Compassion? Some kind of non-resentment at least. This was a bizzare situation to find herself in, yet she could see how it would apply for her future. One day she would take on apprentices of her own, and they would need guidance in various forms.

"Be wary of what you see. Lest you let yourself be lured into madness, weakness. You are Sith, after all."

Was that right? It sounded right, considering Iziz' current state. She was taking on a role, trying to bring the fellow Acolyte to his senses.

Objective: Soap Opera Marathon?
Location: Still cuddling with Xander, now joined by Jardo Snow.
Allies: [member="Kitty"] | [member="Zoya"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Saiah"] | [member="Asajj"] | [member="Alyssa"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Jardo Snow"]
Enemies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Tionne Thanewulf"]| [member="Varus Shatterstar"]| [member="James Mathison"]

Xander began to caress the top of her smooth legs and she sighed in bliss. She always enjoyed a good foot massage, especially when it was given to her by a hot guy. She grinned as he chirped along, trying to follow her lead. Viktor needed to lighten up, learn how to live a little. Sith Assassins weren’t always boring people-slaying weirdos. They could be out there and party too. There was no stereotype.

I don’t think he likes naked anything.” She winked.

Suddenly, they were joined by another. Sitara crossed her arms over her chest. This…wasn’t the assassin she was expecting. But oh well, the more the merrier. “Well, we had a room, till y’know, you came over.” She retorted, her eyes trailing off to the soda in his hand. “Or maybe you should just get a girlfriend.” Was that what she was? Xander’s girlfriend? They didn’t make any commitments to each other, and she didn’t want to start calling herself that.

That someone’s probably Viktor. Go blame him.” She declared, sticking her tongue out at the newcomer. He was physically older than the both of them. Sitara grabbed a potato chip and stuffed it in her mouth. She could’ve used the avocado to make a mask instead of guacamole, but the latter was obviously the more appealing choice. She stared at the projected image for a moment. The twi'lek woman making out with the chiss dude.

"Oh Aloova! I love you."

"I love you too Jaxx. Forever and ever."

She grabbed the guide on the table. “Uh, right now it’s ‘Romance on Ryloth'. An original Holowood series.” She grinned telepathically passing him the guide.

Iziz thought to himself, he was not entirely even sure if he was the person he was looking through the eyes of, but, he would assume that it was himself, not knowing entirely that visions could likely been seen from all forms of perspectives, be it as a fly on the wall or as themselves, but he nodded to the initial part of what she had said, and began to think to himself, knowing that this eventuality could take place at any time was something that he did not like, that kind of uncertainty made avoiding what he saw seem increasingly more difficult, as what if merely having this vision put a sequence of events into place so that Iziz would stumble upon it, and create a self fulfilling prophesy of his own demise... Iziz closed his eyes and clutched the pillow tighter as he thought about it, feeling the soft fabric against his hands his mind moved into thinking that the future was something that was not written in stone... Iziz could not put a finger on it, but, he felt like, this vision, was something that was not his to begin with, that it was a gift, from somewhere else... like it was not his own, and that it was forced upon him... Looking up at Saiah as she continued to speak against the flow of Iziz's racing mind, his train of thought derailed as her knowledgeable voice cut through his panic like a blade as hot as the sun, opening his eyes again he listened to every one of her words... thinking of his reply piece by piece again, so that at least he would not make a fool of himself when it came to common basic. He began to explain himself and the context of his position and how he felt.

"No... This is a first time I have ever experienced something like this... I... meditate a lot... but... I hear voices sometimes lots when I meditate... they're like, whispers i waves... I don't have the words to explain. But... I've had many nightmares... and it doesn't feel like a nightmare... but it also doesn't feel real... so tell me... when people see things... do they have to happen? Or can you... dodge... the future? "

Iziz asked hopefully, though the last piece of advice that Saiah gave to him was noteworthy, she was completely right, Iziz could not give into the panic of this, he needed to stay strong, to overcome it, if he touched the future, he needed to think of this as just another of his challenges, assuming the worst would always be the best in this situation, he needed to ensure that he was ready for that time, he needed to make sure to prevent that thing from happening, it seemed that when he thought about it, he tried to block an attack that was much too strong for the Jawa, a good warning to know his limits, but, in the heat of battle, and the way that Iziz often fought, it was never always that easy... Thinking solemnly for a moment, Iziz's mind slowly tracked back to the thought of himself not feeling like the vision was his...

"Hey Saiah... tell me... you seem to know a lot... is it possible for someone... or something... to ... make you see things? To make a person have visions of the future?"

Iziz asked openly, feeling a weight in his stomach as a soft chuckle, invisible to the ears of others whispered across the winds, Making Iziz look around nervously for the source, not knowing that the true source of the interference was within himself, tunneling deeply, the heart of something great resting and slowly molding his actions so that he would follow the path it best deemed appropriate. Like the puppet master pulling the strings from behind the veiled stage, Iziz could not see the strings nor where they led to, and those around him at the current time also seemed to be unable to track them back to where they lay. Perhaps it was simply not the strength of the assassins to pierce the veil and look into those that dwelt within the chaos that underlay the world. But, the Jawa would not give up. Looking to her and awaiting her reaction, Iziz would take a deep breath and stand up on his own two feet, his hands no longer seemed to be shaking and his overall composure seemed to be better for it... there was now a determined look in his eyes, as well as a thankful and relieved one which had replaced the fear and desperation.

"Thank you Saiah... I... Sorry about this... and you're right... I'm a Sith..."

Iziz bowed as he waved, moving to take his leave of the ashen skinned woman, waddling slightly towards the door, turning back and smiling somewhat cheerfully before hitting the button on the door, and walking back into the corridor... Hopefully the rest of today was not going to be so bad...

[attack begins here... will wait for response to alarms~]

Objective: Obliterate the Sith in the secret Assassin Stronghold.
Allies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Kian Karr"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="James Mathison"] - [member="Tionne Thanewulf"]
Enemies: [member="Kitty"] - [member="Zoya"] - [member="Darth Kentarch"] - [member="Sitara Qin"] - [member="Viktor Noali"] - [member="Iziz Vei"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Asajj"] - [member="Alyssa"] - [member="Xander Blackmoore"] - [member="Darth Ferus"]

"You're with me, Cotarin.", Varus said, glancing over at him with that same, emotionless look on his face that reiterated the serious tone of his voice. "We're playing the roles of bad house guests today, so please, do try and break whatever you can.", he told him, those icy oculars narrowing slightly as he smirked towards the newly Knights Jedi, as if to attempt to lighten the mood a bit, as it was rather intense.

"Now, what happens when we get the information we need?", Varus asked before glancing back towards Kian, tightening the grip he had on his bicep, arms still crossed as he straightened up a bit. "We don't just walk out. We bring the place down, maybe. Perhaps we even burn it up, but we don't just walk out the front door. So... what's the end game?", the young and bold Jedi Master asked, knowing that they hadn't heard every step of the plan just yet. He was also well aware just how attentive to detail Kian was, and he was certain that his former Master had thought this through from start to finish, and more than once.

Objective: Roving Security Watch
Allies: Sith Assassins, One Sith, Iziz
Enemies: The Jedi

Watch standing was such a tedious job, and one that was least favored by the half Twi'lek female who would rather be spending time getting stronger and impress her master. Her master was the zabrak currently training others. Although she hid it well, he had a special place in her heart, and should anyone seek to rip him away, she would kill them. K'sara held her staff hilt in her left hand and stayed ever mindful of her surroundings.

"I shall keep him safe...."

"I shall not falter.... master..."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Allies: [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="James Mathison"] - [member="Zylah Dvale"]

Kian turned his attention to Varus as he spoke and smiled. Of course there was an end game, they certainly didn't wish to leave this place intact for future use.

"We blow it up." Kian said pressing a few buttons and having an image of several explosive devises appear on the screen. "These charges will be set around the information hub." Kian said glancing around the room at the others. "They should be enough to take down large portions of the structure. We set several at the entry point and several at the objective and blow them when we leave." Kian said, wanting to both destroy the Assassin's base of operations and destroy as much of their enemy as possible.

"Jedi Dvale will also be with Masters Shatterstar and Raaf's group." Kian said, indicating the final Jedi to arrive at the meeting. "May the force be with us all." Kian added bowing to them all.

____________________​
Leaving the shuttle behind under the cover of its cloaking abilities, Kian and the group made their way toward the entry point, [member="Taeli Raaf"] leading the way. It wasn't necessarily hard terrain to move over, but Kian, concerned about alerting the Sith too soon, kept the progress slow and deliberate.

"How much farther?" Kian asked quietly to Taeli as they broke through a small cluster of trees into a small clearing. The sun was beginning to set as the day wore on. Glancing back over his shoulder, Kian checked to ensure the group was following in close order.

Just an FYI, any explosives we set will be detonated by Darth Ferus or myself.....we don't want anyone getting trigger happy and killing us all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom