Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The S'ar Kni treasure

Paislee watched as Thraxis fell to the floor after becoming wounded, quite a drama queen really. "Alright, shut up you git, stop being so dramatic." she said as she walked over to him and crouched besides him. "You need to relax or it will sure as hell hurt a lot more." she said, offering him her hand. "Can you get up?"

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Ka-Aver"]

Kash smiled thinly. "I rarely don't, Mcnash," she said evenly. "In fact-"

Her head snapped around as Tazi called for aid for Thraxis. "Never-ending hell-fuelled whatnow?" She barked a handful of syllables in ancient Sith, and the healing spell began again, centered on the man she'd hit with lightning not so long ago. Thraxis just wasn't having a good day. The healing spell would be excruciating. It would, however, fix everything.

As it did its work, she stalked past the fallen droid into the underground vault. A massive light grew above her hand, illuminating distant walls. "Let's see what we have here..."

As the group spread out the caves treasure was soon revealed.

The ship being what Zhol Kash Dinora was after held no further security.
http://starwars.wiki...uay_pirate_ship

The treasures of ancient loot would gather a value of 1000 000 credits on the black market for sure and as Thraxis examined the computer it seemed to hold a databank of recipies of spice. But only an expert would know how to truly read and interpret the meaning of them.

After some work the rusty old machinery operating the hangar bay door would be possible to open and the ship allowed to leave the cave.

[member="Paislee Armandé"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Cadan Tazi"]

The hangar doors eventually groaned to life, bringing in a shower of pebbles, sand and sunlight. Kash warded her eyes with a hand and turned back to examining the ancient Weequay pirate cruiser. It was lightly armed, but no question about it -- the ship had character.

After verifying that the vessel could still fly, at least a little way -- enough to get it to a refit yard, ideally -- she descended the ramp and looked around at the Hutt's underlings.

"My gratitude to your master," she said. "I suspect the treasure will satisfy him, and that the vertical lift will get you and it out. This ship fulfills his end of our bargain, and if he ever wants to make another bargain with me, he can leave me word on the planet Dathomir."

That said, she shared a flinty smile and headed back into the old ship, with intent to fly away alone.

Being at the computer, Cadan would transfer all of the spice information and recipies onto a datapad. Once the task was done he would wave Zhol off.

He'd then approach Thraxis, Flannigan, Paislee and Ka-Aver. "We split all of the loot. Jackal's get 80% you get 20%." He told Ka-Aver.

[member="Zhol Kash Dinora"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"]

OOC
So the objective of the thread is reached. Kash got her ship and the cartel got some loot.

Any further RP is welcome but I think it is time to wrap?

[member="Cadan Tazi"]
[member="Zhol Kash Dinora"]
[member="Paislee Armandé"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom