Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG the sand dragon stirs once more!

Well, I've currently got a fun campaign/bounty hunting/competition thing going on if you're interested. Basically Gungan pyromaniac goes bonkers and gets a bounty put on her head, ooc winner gets a commission. You can either be a player or a bystander!

I've also got my character, Envir Vadul Envir Vadul who is a lost padawan just sort of... wandering around, doing odd jobs of sorts. So perhaps our characters could bump into each other somehow

I've also got a singer, Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai but I dunno if our characters worlds could clash together considering her career and storyline

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
you know what? sure, why not! as long as cremek can continue to pursue his agenda hes more than willing to work with the lilaste order!
Spunds good! The order is a militarized faction so I'm sure you will fit in nicely! We currently have a faction thread going on if you wanted to jump in, it's the defence of M'heali

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom