Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Bounty-Hunting Fire Frenzy (BFF <3)

Untitled339-20231110165809.png
Welcome,

There are no sign up requirements or anything of the sort, simply try to skim through the rules and rundown at least, thank you.

This is sort of just a fun roleplay with fighting and action, the competitive/prize aspects are just kind of there as a motivation.

Thread Links
1. The Prologue ONGOING
2. Placeholder
3. Placeholder
4. Placeholder

Plot Summary
A small town in Naboo, it was fairly ordinary and yet it's boring and inconspicuous appearance was what attracted low level criminals to stay there and hide. Of course, following these criminals there would be bounty hunters and before everyone knew it the town was full of annoying bounty chasing and blasting. A young lady- the gungan known for her failed projects (and her flirty florist twin) had suddenly exploded in anger towards bounty hunters and decided to attack a cantina in which bounty hunters liked to relax in. The damage her little colorful thermal detonators did on the cantina and many fellow bounty hunter guild members was astounding and shocking. Of course, following the event a large bounty was placed on Yo Yo Flumk. Sure, the bounty prize the cantina owner offered was large but what was most important for a lot of guild members was revenge and a peace of mind from the explosive Gungan. The hunt wont be easy though, the girl is not the type to be reasoned with and nor is she the type to give up.

-Check out Yo Yos biography for more information.

-Open for anyone (Yes, bounty hunters are the main guys but if someone is interested in winning some credits or simply spectating or even creating drama then go ahead)
-Anyone may join at any time, any thread (Yes, even the last one)

-There will be 4 threads total:
1. Pre-Hunt/Introduction (This will take place right when the explosion at the cantina happens and bounty is posted, thread is meant for introductions/reactions to the event. In case you wish to team up with other characters, etc. No attacks)
-Highly recommended to participate in all three of the following but not required:
2. Day One- Bounty hunting begins
3. Day Two- Bounty hunting continues
4. Day Three- Bounty hunting continues, Yo Yo dies, winner gets prize. The end.

EDITS/NOTES

-I updated Yo Yo Flumks bio to include her inventory of weapons & their weaknesses, feel free to check it out

Attack/Damage System
-Attacks will only damage Yo Yo if the character wants the bounty $$
(For example, a unknowing bystander gets surprised by her actions and shoots her, the attack will be considered an automatic failure. This is simply so that the actual 'competitors' get more chances at damaging her)
-One attack per round, actions are limitless
-Attack success/failure is determined by rolls
(When Yo-Yo posts it will include the reactions to everyone's actions/attacks. Yeah I changed it up because I lost the system I wrote down for this LOL)
-Any damages done to Yo-Yo will affect her own abilities to be successful with attacks/etc. (You can determine whether she succeeds or not, however, there will be 'group' attacks in which everyone can be affected by. Any injuries she gets will also transfer to the next thread/day)
-Yo-Yos attacks will not cause death (Except maybe a few npcs)
-Yo-Yo will be killed in the last thread

We will be rollin' d20s

That's it basically, I hope I didn't make the attack rules sound too complicated. Honestly, just write whatever and you'll be fine don't worry about it!

Winner #1- Did the actual death blow OR delivers the body (or head...) to the bounty poster (npc, cantina owner). The latter is simply for extra drama in case a character is absolutely desperate to get credits, not really necessary.

Winner #2- My own pick! I'll be choosing whoever I thought had the silliest/funnest/most interesting posts!

Both winners will get a art commission from yours truly, me <3 (I also make banners if you're interested)

Feel free to ask questions and discuss anything in this thread

Interest tags:
Kilgorin Kilgorin Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Fitz Jarro Fitz Jarro

Flornne Flimk, twin
Untitled338-20231109164437.png

Yep... thats an edited Peppi Bow from SWTCW

Last edited:

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter
deplorable deplorable

I must be creative in trying to destroying Yo-Yo may do a DNA or something weird. I would be down to try if you'd have me, unfortunately I cannot bring my new toys, as they're not accepted yet, but I still got some interesting ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom