Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saddest of Writers

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
So, I have one friend, outside of my IRL brother @[member="Kad Kando"], that actually knows anything about the EU of Star Wars canon. While his knowledge extends through Bane and KOTOR games (and various other games), he also knows the most random things about SW EU, and because of the way his brain works, keeps the faintest of details in his head, for example I say kolcta and say its a hybrid of bacta and kolto and he gets it immediately etc. Suffice to say, he's got a good understanding of the Star Wars EU via extrapolation of his above base knowledge.

So since I started role playing here, he's been the guy I talk to about all the crazy shiz I see you guys write, and I've been trying to get him on here, because he's a cool guy and a pretty good writer. Alas he still refuses to this very hour, however we've reached a breaking point friends. Today he told me that we should write silly short stories about random things. When I asked what, he replied with:

"We should go on your silly role play site and find the most arbitrary character and just make stories about him or her or it and just have fun writing their lives." and so I say this; Post here you silly arbitrary characters. We will write things and when they are complete I'll post them up here!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Sounds fun :p Maybe if you'll be able to convince your friend to join the site I'll be able to convince my gf to join

Although she still refers to Mandalorians as "Those Boba Fett People" >.>

Old Man

O
I'm an old man with a poem... that likes to pretend he is dangerous by hanging out with dark jedi... and talking smack to them... but never actually doing anything...

I-volunteer-as-tribute.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom