Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rising Blood, Falling Flesh, and Enduring Soul (Critique version)

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
[member="Mrrew"]

Disregard the above. Consider yourself kicked at.

Also Togorians don't have tails. For shame Mrrew! You play the only other Togorian on the board!

[member="Piraiba"] - I know right? XD After I read your post I was like 'How did I forget...'

And don't worry, Gorg is coming for you! Slowy...

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
after-3-seasons-of-game-of-thrones.jpg

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
[member="Mrrew"]

White Walkers from Game of Thrones. These guys are super powerful, and pose the greatest threat to the realm. Especially since 95% of the people don't even know they exist. They're introduced in episode 1. Four seaons later they still haven't bothered to invade.

Get into that show if you have a considerable portion of life to waste. It will suck the very soul out of you until you get to the end. Then you might be able to pull yourself off of the couch if you're strong.

[member="Piraiba"] Sorry if this is a silly question, but when you tumbled and activated your blade, are you a short distance from me or are you in the midst of tackling me (ala bearhug style)? I think I sorta know the answer, but I don't want to make any majorly erroneous assumptions before proceeding with writing my post. I hope you like what I think I have in store for you :3

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

No problem, boss.

Bear with me as I'm typing this from my cell at work.

At the end of your post I'm exactly the distance of your whip away from you since you're lashing out at me with it.

However, I'm moving at full speed. There isn't any way to avoid the whip cleanly. He's literally getting under it by falling and skidding ungraciously across the floor while on the side of his body.

He isn't tackling, but rather trying to collide.

Then if successfully in colliding, he's activating his saber next to the hutt in an attempt to impale him.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Kinda except the narwhal always has the horn out. This lightsaber was to be activated upon impact. Kind of like the idea of nailing with a nail gun rather than simply just stabbing with a nail like you would with a knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom