Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rise of the Sith Empire

[member="lord sebastian"]

When you decide to make the rival sith faction, let me know and I'll have a Sith to play with you. I have yet to do a dark character, so it may take me that long to devise one.

Seriously though, it doesn't bother me in the least. I have received so much salt from this site my doctor is restricting me from this site for health reasons.

This actually annoys me. Seriously? Can we NOT traumatize people because of their ideas no matter how "ill-timed" they are conceived to be?

Darth Venefica said:
[member="Ali Hadrix"]

Sith coming in many forms.....shapes....sizes....colours....and genders. The best Sith is always the female variety.....we can be sexy and manipulative at the same time. Plus...as a female Sith we don't have to get into that debate why our male counterparts cherish longer blades. It's not the size that matters...it's how you use it that counts. :)

[member="Ali Hadrix"]

The Dark Side knows no gender, it merely know willing vessels and uses them to the fullest if they give in,

My personal view, which I believe lines with Lucas himself is that the Force is yin yang and always seeking balance. The dark still has light in it and the dark always has dark in it. My character is not pure evil for evil's sake. His actions are for a higher purpose to bring glory to the order, to the Sith and to him that is the good in him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom