Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rise of the Sith Empire

Thought a catchy title was needed. So after doing an interest check I saw many were interested (catchy name aye?) Now that left me with some choices. I really don't want to be Dark Lord as it is a lot of power and honestly, I don't think I can handle it. That is until I did research on Dark Lords and talked to a few and you can be a Dark Lord without being a powerful god or even close.

So my character is going to go to the outer rim and begin the rebirth of the Sith Empire. This will mean finding other like minded Lords and forging the Empire from the ashes and making something new out of what is old. Reason for this post is I would like to see if anyone would like to join this journey. I believe what a lot of people said to be true, if we start slow with a group of core people and build on that and deepen it then this will get off the ground.

So this is a call out to anyone who wants to be involved no matter your rank or even current standings. This will take time and I haven't fleshed this out as I would like this to be a group effort and not just old Alan's ideas.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Sith Empire is going to be reborn anew and greater than ever from the ashes of this raging Civil War at the moment. I'm not sure how much momentum you'll have

[member="Sinistra"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Catalys Maijora"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] |

Whats happening is with a SIth Civil War going on the lines are blurred and those who want to rule now have a chance. Personally I think Its a good idea but its gonna be a pain starting the Faction up while 2 others are fighting.

I'm all for more competition, though myself and the other runners for Dark Lord, if we win, have generally agreed that rebranding the One Sith as the Sith Empire is likely to be our first course of action.

Just putting that out there. Good luck!

One Sith Grasping for individualism.....HAAAAAAAHAAAAAA........okay.....I'm game.

By game.....impress me with your new knowledge of something that hasnt been done/asked/tried before.

My optical view.....STFU and create something new.

The One Sith need not be a collector of all the Sith on Chaos. I'm not so much of the mind that there is only one way to do writing a Sith justice. There are several Jedi groups that operate successfully enough for their members. Why not the same for the Sith?

If he wants to head to the Outer Rim and give it a whirl, it's not my place to tell him or his followers what they can and cannot do. This is for fun and entertainment and should that fresh break be the thing he would like to frame some new stories with, then he should.

[member="Lord Sebastian"] I wish you much success and should our paths cross out in the great yonder, I look forward to the fireworks.

[member="Darth Mephirium"]

I was led to the understanding that it would remain the One Sith and their beliefs, correct me if I am wrong.

My intentions are merely to provide the board with opitions. If the Sith Empire is returning by your hand then I will not try to start my own as that sounds silly.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

My plan so far was to pull a short of knights of the fallen empire meets the Sith Empire. We would retreat to the Other Rin where we will build a strong back bone, Sith that look and feel like the Sith of the Empire and movies for all their pros and cons. At the same time we will build an army and a fleet. Once the faction is already major and has planets under its belt in the rim with members that through story have nuilt a name in the Empire we will set siege to the core and hit Korriban first and then make a mad dash for planets to get a good and sure foot hold. How it is like the fallen empire is our enemy would be the other Sith faction as well because of different ideals.

This is all based on if it doesn't already happen by another after the war.

This is a very vague goal and I am keeping it vague until others join and feed their ideas.

While the sides of the coup are fighting it out, no one has officially told the admins that they wanted to rename the OS. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, first they have to finish the coup. At the moment, if you want to go make your own thing, do not let future plans of the OS stop you. There are plenty of canon names to be bandied about.

Sith Order, Sith Empire, One Sith, Brotherhood of Darkness, etc. You get the idea.

Bottom line, don't worry about the OS. You do you. I'll worry about the OS, that's my job. ;)

[member="Lord Sebastian"]

[member="Lord Sebastian"] [member="Isley Verd"]

I wasn't throwing salt in the slightest, or trying to prevent you from doing what you want. I just provided a healthy question/point phrased for a discussion, which shouldn't warrant the salt that's being thrown back to the extreme.

Much luck to you on your endeavors [member="Lord Sebastian"], I will observe your progress with great interest and I look forward to the many plots with the new Dark Lord to come.

[member="Isley Verd"] - [member="Braxus Zambrano"]​
giphy.gif
[member="Lord Sebastian"] - Oh, no, have at it man. That's just what my character wants. Meph might lose and then very likely die in the coup. I was just letting you know in case it turns into a thing with two Sith Empires running around - might look a bit weird, heh.​
Do your thing though. Any DS presence in the outer rim is a good presence. (Except for them being evil. Whatever.)​

[member="Mythos"]

You're entitled to your opinion.

If you flip through every faction advertisement/concept that revolves around anything remotely Sith/DS, there's certain to be a Zambrano saying "hold up, One Sith, don't even bother." I'm tired of seeing ideas, good or bad, getting shat on purely due to their OS boner. I get it. We get it. The OS has been beating up on the Chazwa Rump State for a year. But does that entitle salt, snark, and shut downs in every Sith-esque ad/concept thread?

Gonna bleat in the negative here.

So by all means, toss up your memes. Post your salt and sass. I'll be more than happy to take the time to check y'all at the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom