Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[The Resistance] One Hundred Eight Hours

Dizzy looked up as [member="Danni Arden"] spoke and was half way through a nod before she paused, looking taken aback by her own readiness to agree.

"Y'know, I dunno the answer to that." She replied, thoughtfully. "But... yes, I guess I am at least. I'm Dizzy and I'll be your cook for this fight. Well, one of them anyway."

She nods to [member="Kaida Taldir"], "this is... a person who's name I didn't get and who I didn't introduce myself to."

[member="Chaff"]

[member="Erendiz Kahn"], [member="Danni Arden"]

"Returning," Kaida said laconically. She still had her duty. A thread later, she'd lose an eye while fighting a horde of zombies. And proceed to quit for good due to being fed up with pompous aristos. Sadly, the last part has yet to be written.

Some new chick suddenly showed up, sounding eager. Asked if she was Resistance. "No," the frost elf responded, you might have guessed it, laconically. "Kaida Taldir," she said by way of introduction, after the cook, who was apparently called Dizzy, mentioned that she didn't know her name. As the gentle reader could probably tell, Kaida was really a social butterfly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom