Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Reclamation of Helska [Sith Empire Dominion of Helska]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Malus inclined his head momentarily to his executive officer, before motioning his hand to the lift above them, situation on the walkway. "Lord Vazela has requested that all shuttles be deployed on the planets surface. You will oversee deployment, whilst I contact the Gorgon as to what they're damn well up to here. Dismissed, Kerval."

Turning his gaze away from his executive, officer, the Commander address the communications officer and said, "Get me a transmission with the Gorgon."
"Yes sir," replied the communications officer. Turning away from Malus, the man used his terminal to set up a broadcast to the Gorgon, in order to establish a transmission between it and the Obscurity for the latter's commanding officer to speak with the former's.

"How unfortunate... I certainly didn't teach her to do that." Her off-comment could potentially raise more questions... but for now, she would continue onwards. "I suppose it's my obligation to tell a Sith Lord what he wishes to know, yes. As for what I learn - very little, truth be told. He has taught me nothing, and all I have learned are from things around his castle. As for experiments... I'm attempting to overcome my sterility using some of the aftereffects of his own experiments."

And it was true, though she didn't mention Kara herself.

-

The Gorgon's captain received the hail and opened the comms.

"Yes, Captain Bligh?"

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Malus Bligh"]

Olom sipped his warm beverage and smiled, watching the sun rise over Helska from orbit. Pretty, to say the least. A planet shining like a mirror. He coordinate the second droid team. While the first refueled their tools, the second team rotated in seamlessly, a third providing mundane maintenance duties. A continuous efficient assembly making walls of durasteel appear in the wintry climate. He grinned.

"Secondary hangar complete," he reported, showing no signs of emotion, despite his inner urge to gloat over his success. A hangar built in a matter of hours! Now, to set up the security base itself.

"Team seventeen, activate pre-assembled gear and land in time with the shuttles, as per naval protocol. That many shuttles falling through the air, we won't likely attract much enemy fire," he said coolly. "Land at the hangar and begin deploying living quarters, containment fields, and basic shielding. Gun emplacements are secondary priority," ahh, the joys of logistics. "Stormtrooper Unit Besh-Tau, land and provide a secure perimeter until shields are up. Do not leave base camp. If the enemy is sighted, inform command immediately and hold positions. This base is critical," he said softly.

He smirked and took another sip. Nice weather. No trouble. Lovely day for a spin. He wondered why people were so worried about a few pirates....They weren't smart enough to predict this, after all.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Vazela leaned his head to the left a little, as Circe stopped speaking. Curiosity filled the man, and forced him to turn away from the beautiful spectacle to the enigmatic one that was behind him. He spoke, "Yes, it would be your obligation to tell your master as to what transpires between his political allies... and potential enemies." Averting his head from the left to the right, his curious glance continued to keep Circe within it's glare. "What is your relationship with my former apprentice?"

Indeed, Circe's potential Sith Master had caught onto what the potential Sith Apprentice had let loose. He decided to save further questions about her experiments and the reasons why. They had plenty of time. Decades, perhaps centuries, if Vazela completed his research and unlocked the secrets of ever lasting life. But in this very moment in time, he found himself lured back to an old mystery he thought he had cracked ten years ago. What happened to Kara Vi'deyra?

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"This is Commander Bligh of the Obscurity. We request an update as to the operations currently underway on Helska IV and a direction of heading. Where is it you need us?" Malus leaned backwards in the command seat, waiting for the commanding officer on board the Gorgon to respond.

James Kerval

J
James nodded his head as Malus spoke and replied, "Yes sir," when the latter instructed him on his new orders. He saluted the Commander, then walked around his seat and headed for the plinth. Climbing the ladder on it's side, he turned in the direction of the lift, rather than the flight of stairs that led to the observational deck and activated the transparisteel doors, which retracted and rotated around back into the chute. Compressed air came over Kerval's sleek, polished boots. He stepped inside the enclosed space and the doors slid back around, closing him back in. Then he began to descend to the hangar bay.

He felt disappointed and depressed further, if he could help it, at the fact that it was likely his shift would be extended beyond the six hours, thirteen minutes, twenty one, twenty, nineteen... Seconds he had left of it. He day dreamed of Ellice as he slid his way down to the hangar bay.

"She's my daughter. Well, adopted daughter. I took her as my own after she escaped torture at the hands of Shinju and Lucien Cordel. I assisted her in healing up, taught her some about White Current illusions, and we became... family." Circe smiled as she thought about the times she'd had with Kara. "Of course, she left and moved on, continued doing... I dunno, probably learning more about the galaxy at large. Didn't see her again until a few months ago, when she was under Sith service."

There wasn't much more to say on the matter. "And now Shinju runs her own little Empire in the Unknown Regions. No idea what happened to Cordel."

-

"This is the Gorgon. We could utilize your dropships in helping bring some of the cargo containers into orbit. If you have a prefabricated garrison base, It would be useful so the Ranators don't have to release theirs yet."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Malus Bligh"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Your daughter?"

How ironic the dark side could be sometimes. Who would have thought it? Ten years ago, Darth Vazela would return from his four decade self imposed exile to Korriban, where he founded a girl and took her under his apprenticeship, only for a series of events that led to her disappearance; and now here he was, the man who triggered the events that led that certain child to grow in the tutelage of some of the supposed greats the Empire had to offered, and somewhere along the line, become the adopted daughter of Circe Savan.

And now she was about to enter his apprenticeship.

Amusing.

"I tracked down Kara's whereabouts to Elom and met with the then regional governor, Lucien Cordel. Her Father, Dranok Lussk, was invited by Cordel to my flagship and we were even graced with a long lost entity called Nazo. Through the encounter, I discovered what Cordel did to your... Daughter and defeated him in a duel. I took away his memories, like I had done on Korriban four months prior to our duel on the Obscurity, in retaliation for Kara's disappearance. Dranok took Lucien with him, as a gift from me and the trace on your offspring went cold. I could not find her after that, only an encounter three years later on Korriban, where she told me everything."

Sighing, Vazela began to circle around Circe as he continued his story, "I haven't encountered Shinju since I first met her on Korriban. She, Cordel and Lussk were teaching Kara and another boy, if memory serves me. The Force had told me that the girl was to become my apprentice, so I used an ancient technique to subdue the other Sith and make them forget what happened. As they slumbered, I took Kara with me to Mon Calamari and I trained her for three months whilst the Obscurity was assembled. The beginning, of what I thought to be, a several decade long relationship. Twas not to be..."

He was circling her. Like a predator who knew his prey was wounded. To a degree, it worried her as he continued his tale, but she had nothing to do aside from turn to face him as he continued to walk around her. It was quite intriguing, in fact, to hear about this sort of thing.

"Please, continue with your tale, Lord Vazela."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The Ashborn followed closely behind his master alongside Skydd, until their ship landed upon the icy battlefield that was Helska. Imperial ground forces were already suppressing the defenders; thus 'twas only a matter of charging their broken lines to eradicate them thoroughly, something only a Sith could manage without risking further casualties. Walking beside his master, the raging inferno within Thyrian began to take over, slowly but steady generating a lust for blood, for carnage. While the dominating side of him was thoughtful and calm through most occasions - some might say a gentle, or at least gentler, giant - his darker, fiery personality showed such terrible love for destruction and chaos; it relished in it, utterly cherishing the feeling of incinerating a living person made of flesh and bone, witnessing it become as he himself was - a pile of ashes upon the floor, little else than dust for someone to scoop up and throw away. The collected side of him despised what he was, while the other embraced his monstrosity.

As such his pacing increased, walking past his master and set off into a sprint straight into where the fighting was the thickest. Showing no mercy nor remorse he began slaughtering the pirate scum, slicing them apart with his two lightsabers or incinerating them into charred and ashen corpses. He particularly enjoyed setting their clothes on fire and watch the panic ensue. It helped to have them run around like headless chickens when attempting to dissect them - much less struggle in them and as such less blaster fire for him to deflect or dodge. The Ashborn's beastial side abhorred having to do anything that didn't directly result in murder or mayhem, and so disliked the notion of having his victims effectively fight back. Setting them on fire tended to counteract his having to do so, luckily. Throughout the carnage he could see his master walking through the battlefield, calm and without emotion, with loyal Skydd watching her back. As long as she is okay, his collected, now subdued side thought to himself. Should anything happen to her... Breaking eyecontact with his master sooner than this side of him would have liked, his beastial side thought it much more interesting to resume the senseless slaughter.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

@[member="Gregor Gideon"]

Hawke relayed a short message from the bridge of The Paladin to the bridge of the Spiteful. A short simple message giving an affirmation to the capture of Blackwell Station. The findings of a Lightsaber and multiple crystals along with that they were continuing the search of the station. And lastly looking for orders if they should proceed as they were doing. Hawke awaited on her ship for a response from the Knight.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Darth Vazela leaned his head left and right, twitching almost in the wave of emotion that befell the woman he encircled, like an apex predator to prey. He hated the sensation of fear. He had lived in fear for nearly two decades on Almania, under the threat of infection to the Gulag virus or the forced, slave labor that the Empire used in that age. If it hadn't been Ayra, perhaps he would have fallen long ago, into that deep, empty pit of obscurity. He feared the void...

He did not want to be weak.

"One Master to embody strength and power; another to crave it. Those had been the words of my Sith Master. Words that I have lived by since I entered her apprenticeship... and subsequently ended her life. Do you know what it is I talk about, Circe Savan?"

"But... But that's impossible... The last Banite Sith was Darth Caedus, and the concept of such an order died with him. How can you have originated from that line?" She raised an astute eyebrow, admittedly somewhat confused at the situation. "Unless you intend to revive it." And this would potentially cause her plans issues, yes...

"Are you asking me to become your apprentice?"

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I didn't say I was a Banite, Circe, nor do I follow the dogma of Darth Bane's linage who, albeit successfully bringing about an end to the weakness that stagnated the Sith Order and eventual defeat of the Jedi to forge an Empire unmatched since the inception of that New Order. But such a thing would come long after my life time... And I have aspirations to rule this galaxy now, as it is, than in a thousand years."

This was a lie. Darth Vazela did follow the Rule of Two. But he couldn't divulge how the Order of Sith Lords had survived all of these years or why he followed it. Secrecy was paramount to it's success. Before he could indulge Circe in this knowledge, he would first begin the first phases of all of the apprenticeships that came through this particular Sith Order. He would ascertain where she stood and her potential, to see if she was compatible; and if she was not, then she would suffer the fate of potentials such as Venamis before her and so forth.

"However, I do intend to recruit you as my apprentice. Ironic as it may be that you will be fulfilling the footsteps of your adoptive daughter, the Force works in mysterious ways."

He finished his encirclement and approached the cliff once more. His back to her, he said, "Kneel and become my apprentice; or stay standing and we never see each other again. As it is for all true Sith, the choice is yours." He closed his eyes, and Circe could feel his powers scanning her. "I sense your hatred... Your anger... Your potential. I beg you to use my knowledge."

Keeping a watch on her Ashborn for a mere moment the young girl made her way out across the battlefield, eyes trailing across all the possible individuals who could be at her mercy. To subjugate or to kill... But she had no use for these creatures, not like the ones who had been on the ships in orbit, those who would block their advance, and for what? An ice planet. They honestly had no desire to live from the looks of it. Dropping her lightsaber down from her sleeve she watched as Skydd brought forth his scattergun, ready to protect her. Yet he did nothing else aside from this, the 2.5 metre behemoth who was as devoted to her as the Ashborn now taking out his passions on the pitiful fools that were the pirates. In a flourish of orange her blade was ignited, and so the sweet dance of death began, deflecting bolts shot in her direction, with either she or Skydd bringing them down for their defiance. They would submit to the Empire, or die - as they already were - in their weak attempts at resistance. Either way, Helska would be theirs.

@[member='Thyrian Ashborn']

"I can tell you're lying about not participating in a lineage of Banite Sith. What I don't know, however, is whether this has been going on over these hundreds of years, or whether you merely intend to restart its principle. Regardless, the concept intrigues me greatly, and I suppose I can participate."

Kneeling, she formulated words that sounded perfectly sincere. "Well, I'll do it. I, Circe Savan, will be your apprentice."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Darth Vazela confirmed nor denied it. Such information was privy to the actual Sith Lords that made up the Order of Sith Lords. He would ascertain whether or not she would be his apprentice. She was close, but yet so far. There was still a lot of work to do. Work that he would go about almost immediately.

"You will be in command of this operation, going forwards. If someone questions this, then send them my way on board the Obscurity. When you have completed your mission here, you will return to my ship. The Obscurity will be the flagship in a task force that will be carrying the contents of the water you have taken from Helska. We'll go about your worlds and see to this terraforming process as a front. In reality, we will be training."

The Sith Lord turned away from the cliff, lifting the cowl over his head as he walked. His yellow, predatory eyes gleamed underneath the black fabric that concealed his features. With one look, he confirmed to Circe that, yes, he was a member of that legendary Sith Order; and should she betray him, she wouldn't live too long to regret her actions.

Returning to the Bantha, Vazela lifted the Sith Infiltrator back up into the air and headed back to the Obscurity. As he flew, several transports flew by. Their insignia's suggested they had come from the ship he was about to land aboard.

James Kerval

J
The Sigma-class transport was almost empty, save for the five Stormtroopers and James Kerval, who acted as it's pilot. The shuttle that the Lieutenant Colonel find himself in was leading a small force of the same class of ship he flew, as well as the SS90 MAATs that had been deployed alongside them. Their course was the pumping stations that were sucked Helska IV dry of it's water. The shuttles, despite their small size, would more than make up with their quantity, rather than quality. They would land, they would take the water and then they would deliver the cargo containers on board the Obscurity, as part of Circe Savan's terraforming project and now, Darth Vazela's involvement in it.

The Sigma-class transport landed in the pumping station, with the other shuttles it had led. Removing the binds that kept him secured, James lifted himself up to his feet and headed out to the back. He didn't say anything to the Stormtroopers, nor did they do the same for him. Instead, Kerval opened the ramp, stepped aside and allowed the men to go about their jobs. As they took positions around the transport, James made his way to the central office. Here, he would speak with the commanding officer of the station and begin loading the cargo onto the transports. Easy.

Jonas nodded and grinned behind his wicked mask. "Lead the way, my master. Age before beauty." Jonas chuckled before following his master into the cave, keeping a sharp eye out for any ambush possibilities. "These pirates are bound to have some sort of trap awaiting. I know I would if I had us on our doorstep." Jonas stated.

@[member="Krag"]

Business was evidently concluded, and Circe gave a sigh as the Sith Lord left her presence. Now she could get back to work on managing the water-pumping operations. And there was still an enormous amount of water that needed to be drained from the planet before it was safe to exploit the world's resources. Did Helska even have resources?

"Send a message to @[member="Gregor Gideon"]. Ask him if we can orbitally bombard the planet to help vaporize the ice and increase our water yield."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom