Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Reclamation of Helska [Sith Empire Dominion of Helska]

Command Bridge -- Tulak Hord-class Star Destroyer, Spiteful
Deep Space -- Helska System

Jonas had just finished the last few mods to his armor before approaching his master on the command bridge. "Master, what will you have me do today?" Jonas said as he looked out of the viewports to examine Helska. He had never been there before and, although he hid it well, he was eager to visit the place. A planet entirely covered in ice? What could POSSIBLY go wrong? We'd just have to wait and see.

@[member="Krag"]

Walking alongside his brother-in-arms Skydd, the Ashborn had ignited both lightsabers as the entourage wandered through the ship, taking their time to cleanse every room of personnel. The helpless pirates had nothing to throw against the three, as his master would use the two pawns she'd broken in mere seconds as human shields against blaster-fire. When they came upon a much larger room, with more personnel guarding it, Skydd and Thyrian both broke off in their own separate directions, easily dispatching the futile defenses of the pirate ship. Now in far greater control of his inner rage, the Ashborn knew when to unleash it to enhance his strikes, lending him extra strength and power. Delighting in killing was not in his mind; he was merely doing as @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] had commanded, and they were threatening his master. They were nothing to him, just meat to be butchered and devoured by his rage. As the ship was eventually cleared of hostiles, those that had surrendered, or who were only injured or disarmed, the Ashborn and Skydd lined up before his master. "YIELD TO HER", he would roar. "SUBMIT TO HER WILL. GIVE UP YOUR ALLEGIANCE AND ACCEPT HER DOMINION, AS WELL AS THE MIGHT OF THE SITH EMPIRE." Some did not, and so he had to make examples of them. Some he split in half with his sabers, others he crushed just by raw strength - literally crushing their skulls, or stomping their faces into bloody pulps. The gruesome sight of watching their comrades become piles of dead flesh before their eyes made the remaining few accept defeat. Their minds were hers to command.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Krag nodded at @[member="Gregor Gideon"] 's kind words, forward thinking was not exactly a Graug trait. After all, the Graug were a vicious species and Krag's clan was based around the idea that only the higher tiers of society should have any capacity to think creatively. Things needed to change in Graug society, his species was not advancing all as it should and he aimed to change that because his mother surly was not going to. "My species requires advancement and I aim to advance them." was Krag's simple response to Gregor. With that, the Graug turned his sights back on the icy planet before the ship, it seemed useless...and cold.

As Krag stood, not at all excited to step foot on the planet, his apprentice joined him on the bridge and asked him what his orders were "You will accompany me to the planet when the time comes, there are many pirates to slay today."

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Olom pushed a button grimly as the droid moved towards the alien in the envirosuit with surprising speed, "tackling" the opponent into the cold wastes outside the hangar and picking up speed. The masked figure was unprepared for this, and rode the flying probe droid, carried by it's weight. Olom smirked.... "Three," he said as the the masked figure broke free, and Olom rammed the opponent.

The alien in the mask pulled out a pistol, trying to shot down the probe droid. "Two," Olom said with soft chuckle as to of the limbs on the probe droid, usually used for grabbing soil samples, clamped out on the un-named adversaries suit, holding him. The methane-breathing man was stronger, however, and snapped the arms off hastily.

"One," Olom said with a nod as the droid exploded, the hot shrapnels piercing and combusting the methane air supply of the alien, causing him to first into flames. Burned alive in the middle of a snowstorm. It wasn't his first, last or most unique kill. But it definitely was an artistic one, worth remembering in it's own way.

Command Bridge -- Tulak Hord-class Star Destroyer, Spiteful
Deep Space -- Helska System

Jonas nodded to his master. "Let's see how smoothly this goes, master." Jonas said to Krag before heading to the ship's hangar to inspect the dropships. After inspections were done, Jonas headed for the mess hall and grabbed some din-din. What? Man's gotta eat.

@[member="Krag"]

Making her way to the bridge of the ship she opened a com-transmission with the Sith fleet. "One ship claimed for our usage; put the crew onboard to good use fighting their former kin'. Vi'dreya out." With that she closed off the comm-channel and turned to face the remaining crew - enough to make the ship useful in their dominion. "You belong to me now," she began, glaring at each and every one of them. "Fail me and you will suffer a fate worse than death. Your targets are no longer the Empire but the pirates who are hindering our approach. You belong to the Empire." With a wave of her hand Skydd stepped forwards, shoving various men towards their stations.

Stepping down from the risen bridge she wandered across towards her Apprentice. "Choose the most loyal, the one who least fearful yet willing, and put him in control, then meet me back at the hangar, we are nowhere near finished." And with that she ventured off through the ship, past the bodies which lay scattered around, leaving them there as a warning to the others. To her own ship she trekked, with Skydd at her heel, where she waited on her Apprentice to return to her.

@[member='Thyrian Ashborn']

Nodding in response, the Ashborn sought out the least terrified and rose him to his feet aggressively. Grabbing the man by his shirt, he held him up, hovering him a feet above ground, as he stared into the man's quivering soul. "THE MASTER HAS GIVEN YOU AN ORDER. I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW IT THROUGH AND OBEYS HER COMMAND, AND THAT OF THE SITH. IF NOT..." He paused, as he with one hand ripped off his headpiece to show the raging inferno that lay hid under it. "...I WILL COME FOR YOU." The man was overtaken by terror and awe at the same time as he stared into the burning skull of the beast before him. Setting him down to the ground again, the Ashborn put his headgear back on and wandered back to their ship, where his master was waiting for him. Turning around one last time as he was about to reenter the shuttle, he wished to reassure himself, as well as inspire fear into the crew, that they would follow orders and that his words were true. He then returned to his master's side as they where ready to hit the next ship.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Olom continued making input orders and designations on his console. He smirked as he "fixed" the air recyclers, switching from the exhaust re-direct to an actual movement of air, and re-activating the filters. "The air will stop being toxic in ten minutes. In the interim, secure the area with droid units 714 and 218. Set up a perimeter around the Hangar. Security codes for hangar shield acceptance are being forwarded to the exploratory team."

He flipped other switches and began analyzing the data. The construction team could get a base up and running in a few hours, if they needed to do. He frowned as he saw movement on the ground. "A group to troop transports are head from the base site on the east. I need a squad to make planetfall and rendezvous with them. They are armed and hostile. Who's ready to deter some local pirates?" He asked, letting the question hang on the comm-links. He knew multiple parties were here.

Command Bridge - Dalek Class Cruiser: The Paladin

The Paladin's crew shuddered as she came back into real-space. Traveling through physics beyond most peoples comprehension shall do that to you. Hawke rose from her command chair to observe the current conditions of the field. The bridge was abuzz with activity of procedural duties. Most activity seemed to be centered around the Pirate's fleet to what she dubbed the center field; and an old battle station that hugged Helskas orbit. Plus that stations own ships. Now this was her territory, space. She had nothing to do with planet side operations. Not yet anyways; orders constantly changed and rose anew.

Mr. Freedolf, Hawke's first mate. A Lieutenant actually, but she decided to forgo the rank calling when addressing him. Things were simpler that way. Continuing; the man was standing next to her awaiting orders. Hawke was certain to give him some once she was done sizing up what to do. "It seems everyone is taking the combat role. Theres a Rogue Trader station at 302. It was on the objective list. We'll make our move to secure it before they're able to flee". Hawke broke her gaze upon the holo projection. "Take us in Mr. Freedolf" She gave a cocky grin at the older man. Some of that fire showed in her eyes.

Hawke turned back for her chair and dropped in like she had on Tagoria. She toggled a switch on the side of the chairs arm; activating the ships intercom. Yes, a switch. Switches are cool and it feels better than pressing a button or Emperor forbid having to hold one at that odd angle. "All hands; Battle stations! Boarding party make you're last checks. We're after the Trader station". Hawke flipped the switch off. Now for a bit of waiting as they drew in on their target.

The Gorgon strung along, steady as ever with the Ranators behind it. This particular planet, Helska IV, was where the Vong had started out all those years ago. An ocean planet covered in thick, permanent ice. It was the perfect place for what she had planned - a deal to bring the CIS back into solidly cordial relations with the Empire.

"Do we have the freighters and the cargo containers converted to gas tanks?"

"Indeed, Madame Pandeima."

"Then head to the surface and drop your cargo. We'll start melting the ice and pouring it into the tanks soon."

Yes, this was her plan. To take the fresh, pure, frozen water, melt it, and distribute it to thirsty denizens of the galaxy. Particularly a desert-filled planet known to most of the galaxy as Tatooine...

Other Space Kaiden

Krag took his leave of the bridge and began his march down to the hanger bay of the ship. He had ordered his Horde Guard to meet him there, from which point they would all board a shuttle and head to the surface of the planet to root out the pirates who had set up shop in a large ice cavern. The Empire was interested in whatever loot may be inside, so they weren't going to just level the place. Who knows what kind of treasures were hidden in the deep icy caverns that the pirates had made their home. When the Graug reached the hanger, he united with his Horde Guard and awaited his apprentice's arrival.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas had just finished eating a rack of Dewback ribs with a glass of rum to drink. After cleaning himself up, Jonas headed back to the hangar to rendez-vous with his master. Jonas was somewhat less eager than normal for this mission. Killing pirates would be like killing his own family. He may have been a Sith but he could not kill his own family. Luckily, his family would never come to a planet such as this one.

Jonas had walked into the hangar of his master's ship and met up with him and the Horde Guard. "Master, I'm prepared to head for the planet if you are."

@[member="Krag"]

Other Space Kaiden

Krag could sense his apprentice approaching, there was something different in him though. Krag could sense that his apprentice was feeling uneasy about this assignment, such weakness. The Graug knight watched as the apprentice walked up to him

"Master, I'm prepared to head for the planet if you are." @[member="Jonas Vile"] said he stopped near his master

Krag nodded slightly, sniffing the air and getting a lung full of the embers and ash that now made up his skin. Looking to his Horde Guard, Krag threw his thumb towards the shuttle and the Graug responded by jumping on. Krag then turned towards Jonas "I sense a disturbance within in you...what is breeding such weakness?" He growled in disgust, demanding an answer

Jonas headed into the dropship but halted after his master's question. "Weaknesses? You must be confusing me with one of your boys, master. I have no weakness." Jonas said bluntly before continuing onto the ship to have a seat. He did not want his master to know of his family's past and what i could mean for the mission. He had to stay focused and hold nothing back, no matter what.

@[member="Krag"]

Other Space Kaiden

Krag snorted, stepping onto the shuttle with a thunderous clank before falling into his seat with a massive thud. The knight gave his apprentice a crooked glance, his good eye scanning his features for any sign of fear. There was none and for that, Krag had to commend his apprentice. He may have been feeling some type of disturbance, but he was keeping his composure in the face of it. With a cynical grin, Krag called to the pilot "Get us in the air now!" The pilot answered with a quick and sharp

"Aye, my lord." before closing the ramp and firing up the engines. As the shuttle lifted off the deck and headed into the vast void, Krag looked to his apprentice again

"Kill everyone, we spare no enemies of the Empire." Not knowing Jonas's past meant that he had no way of knowing why his apprentice was feeling uneasy, but it was not hard to guess that it had to do with their current opposition. Coming to this educated conclusion, Krag leaned into his apprentice and snarled "everyone"

Jonas sat there, elbows on his knees and hands balled up under his chin, and contemplated what might happen on this mission. He could not help but feel as though something was going to go wrong. From behind his mask, Jonas gritted his teeth. He could feel something wrong with this mission. Luckily, he was good at hiding his emotions. Talented, actually. "Yes, my master. Not one inhabitant will not taste our wrath."

@[member="Krag"]

Other Space Kaiden

Krag's good eye began growing dark and yellow as the corruption within his apprentice brought him a sick joy, Jonas would make a fine puppet indeed. "Good...good" Krag hissed, his voice deep and reptilian like that of a snake, if such an animal could speak. The ship soared through space and quickly descended upon the icy planet, the heat from decent keeping the shuttle from forming ice on the hull as it came in. The ship soon landed on the ice fields of the planet, not more than 600 yards from the entrance of the cave. The ramp shot open and the raging snow outside blew into Krag's face, melting as it touched his ashy skin.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas shielded himself from the tiny blizzard that flew into the ship. After brushing off the bit of ice that his cloak captured, he walked out of the dropship onto the surface of the planet and looked around. "It's awfully..white. Not much else to really say, master." Jonas said to his master. From behind his mask, Jonas' breath steamed through the crevices like smoke from a train.

@[member="Krag"]

A soft sense of calm came across the Tulak Hord's bridge as freighters began to enter the system. There were two primary types of containers - the normal type, which carried laser drills and water pumps, and a special blue-colored variant that had been converted into a massive water tank. The lasers would be used to melt a hole into the planet's surface as the water pump pumped off part of the ocean underneath. A connector would filter out salt and other chemical impurities, leaving the tank full of only pure and clean water. This water would be excellent, very useful for the growth of plant life on sparse desert worlds.

"Prepare my shuttle. I suppose I'll help coordinate the efforts on the ground. Hopefully , @[member="Gregor Gideon"] doesn't need me..."

The Paladin charged in towards the station. Hawke wanted to be in close so no escape pods or any of the like would get away. And the quicker she arrived and had her men aboard the less likely for it to happen anyways. Not that it made a difference; the station was undefended from the outside. Not that it would of had enough fire power to take out her ships shields if it did. The real threat were those aboard. Blasters and who knows what would be used to stave them off. The good Captain was not without mercy though, and she'd wish to spare her men the danger if she could. Diplomacy would be attempted first. Traders may be more willing then pirates in such matters. Hawke called out to her communications officer to establish contact with the station while they still flew and and readied to board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom