Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Rebellious Imperial Knight

Hello there!

Mari Aoki-Barran is an Imperial Knight Errant. Well, more like a problem child forced to join them to straighten her out. Anyhow, she's prone to trouble and is already finding things she's not supposed to do!

The kinds of threads I'm looking for are:

• Any interactions with fellow Empire members, especially Imperial Knights.
  • Run ins with Sith and other Dark Siders invading Imperial space, duels.
  • Eh, why not have that same thing with Jedi?
  • Run ins with the criminals of the Galaxy. Likely trying to chase them out of Imperial space. (Would be a shame to arrest them, they're pretty cool in Mari's eyes. The karking rebel!

Mari currently is in a state of rebellion, trying to figure out what kind of trouble she can get away with. She'll do her duties to the Empire, but she'll be far messier than most Knights doing it to get on their nerves. So feel free to beat the brat up, Sith and Jedi and criminals!

Let me know if you're interested!

Vexis sees himself as part of the Empire, but simply not your Empire. Believing he is serving the rightful heir, one that is unrecognised by the empire. Could work with that if you're interested

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
Howdy!

I don't often prod at LFG posts since I'm well aware of how unorthodox a BB unit partner is, but I couldn't help but see 'little rascal that gets into trouble while Imperials try to straighten them out' and get reminded of my funny metal ball. BB-610's had a history of borderline abuse at Imperial hands, and I think the two of them running into each other would create a fun dynamic. Perhaps the conditions they met under forced them to briefly team up; his chassis certainly gives the impression that he works with dark siders, so she'll have little reason to suspect him of anything.

He's a sweetheart at his core and I want him to have his worldview shattered even more by accidentally befriending someone working for The Empire. He'd most likely want to yank her over to the Alliance, given his own personal history with factions trying to force strict behaviors onto him. BB-610 also belongs to the Sword of the Jedi, so giving Mari a connection to a Jedi Master simply through osmosis could be interesting to explore!

Completely up to you! I don't mind writing a throwaway band of criminals for Mari to scuffle with while BB-610 reluctantly tags along. Lots of potential for friendships, rivalries, and double-crossings. :)

Like the idea of a troublemaker. Not really sure how to run with it though. Void is a Shard (former Jedi Iron Knight) with permanent memory loss and doesn't remember who he was. So he's starting over fresh and trying to figure out who he is now. Kinda leaning toward a more scoundrel archetype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom