Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rang'ade

I am a son of the Mountain.
[member="Taran Ge'Mav"]

I am glad is seems enjoyable to you. As I said i truly believe it is the makings of a good story. Also i share your sentiments on IC and OOC. Also yes, it is meant to have a slightly Death Watch feel. Except not a terrorist outtake. The Rang'ade would never endanger Mandalorian lives unless absolutely necessary.

Though it is hard to keep OOC salt from filtering into IC. History to that, is this whole mandalorian civil war/ divide has been ongoing for long time. Gone under many guises, just once i would love to see a true united and functional mandalorian faction ( I know, i am a dreamer). Folk that know their place with in the faction and less on the whole I want to be Mand'alor and try every clever move to get on top of the doggy pile. Sorry, just a gripe from a old mando writer who has seen this far too often.

Anyways, yes, story..... lets get on with it. Old man Strider will just have to spank some young pups and get em back in line *Winks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom