Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rang'ade

I am a son of the Mountain.
The Rang'ade
dominionmandosymbol.png
Now is the time. The time for a new crusade, the time for the Mandalorians to take charge of their own destiny. We are not pilots, or merchants, or farmers, or even soldiers. We are the Rang'ade. Warriors bred from the flames of our world to do one thing, conquer. We, the Rang'ade shall fulfill that birthright.
done.png
What is our purpose, our cause?:
Rang'ade, literally translating to the children of ash, began as a grouping of Mandalorians whom escaped the cataclysmic even on their home planet. Not necessarily held together as a single clan the Mandalorian Rang'ade are driven by their want for revenge for their planet and restoration to their people's crusades. To do this they will go to whatever lengths it takes to see that the Mandalorian way survives.
Who are we?
We are the sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, fathers, and mothers of Manda'yaim. We do not care of Clan, class, or even your birth. If you call yourself Mandalorian or wish to learn of our ways you may find a home among us. Even those dishonored in the past may find their honor restored underneath the new crusade.
V04ZXL6.png
Where do we call home?:
The Dominion has extended a hand to us, aiding us in our time of need. Under their patronage we are given access to weapons, ships, armor, and most importantly war. In exchange for our warriors and our skill we will receive all that is needed to shake the galaxy in our new crusade. But this too shall pass, once our crusade has truly begun and our enemies tremble we will claim our homelands and break away from this Dominion. No longer our patron we will hold a place in their senate and stand an equal part of their Alliance. We march from the Dominion's worlds but we have holdings across the galaxy. On Concord Dawn, Mandalore, Ession and far more. In time these planets will be ours and ours alone.
What do we believe?:
"Education and armor, self-defense, our tribe, our language, our leader—all help us survive."
Following the code of the Mandalorians, the Resol'nare, as it was told to us as children. However, in the Rang'ade the true leader is not defined as Mand'alor, but the crusade itself, embodied in Rang'alor. The leader of the Ash.
GreedsNiggaMoment.png
The Inferno: Our war has as many names as it will have battles. This crusade will be one unlike any other. The treacherous will pay, the lands will be reclaimed, and the Mandalorians shall have their revenge. Rallied underneath the banner of Rang'alor we will cut through the galaxy, tearing and burning until we have found those responsible for our world's destruction. Through this crusade all who have wronged us will face our glory. Their worlds will become ours, their children will learn the ways of the Mando'ade, and our culture shall become theirs.
*Conclusion*
Within The Dominion a small sect of Mandalorians seek to fight for glory and the hope of reclaiming their home worlds. Having made a deal with The Dominion these Mandalorians are now armed with the tools to do just that. All they need are their brothers. We hope to expand The Dominion enclave of Mandalorians into a Minor Faction that serves as a part of The Dominions senate and one of it's worlds.

FAQ:
Are Dar'manda allowed? Many Dar'manda will be given their chance to prove they are worthy of the title Mandoa'ade. After doing so they will be seen as returned brothers to their clans.

What Clans are available? Tal'verda, Dest, and Betna are all clans within The Dominion enclave. However, all clans are welcome and you may even start your own clan if you wish.

Are Rang'ade soldiers within The Dominion? In a sense, yes. Though because of the average Mandalorians knowledge of combat and war they are usually utilized as commandos, instructors, and commanders.

In a conflict of interest where do my loyalties lie, The Dominion or The Rang'ade? The Rang'ade is your home, The Dominion is merely an ally who is helping us.

What is the difference between the Mando'ade faction and The Dominion's Rang'ade? In essence the Rang'ade are meant to be slightly more aggressive and war-centered. Serving as The Dominion's spearhead they are meant to have a very classic Mandalorian Crusader experience.

Are the Rang'ade considered Dar'manda? From a point of view, yes.

Are we enemies with the Mando'ade? All Mandalorians are our brothers. While we do not recognize the rule of Mand'alor The Exile we do not consider them outright enemies.

Where do I sign up?! I'm glad you asked. http://starwarsrp.net/groups/613-the-dominion/

[member="Zaz Tal'Verda"] had a thought. Instead of this we do not recognize the rule of Mand'alor and division amongst the two factions. Be more like your Rang'ade as the varangian guard, elite unit of the Byzantine Army. That way membership can be interchangeable helping both factions.

Honestly, why not challenge Vilaz for the helm? You could do way more to rally folks to your cause if you worked with him and got a story out of it. I could see the two factions working together in the end of it.

[member="Zaz Tal'Verda"] hmmmm. So maybe explain in this add on why ICly the Rang'ade will break one of the resol'nare if the sole ruler would actually put the call out. Just so those mandos that are joining you are fully aware.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] I very much plan to. But it felt more conducive to a good story if there was a bit of a build up to it. Plus my char still needs to evolve. The title of Rang'alor, is not meant to replace Mand'alor, merely state as the leader of this sect. I can understand how it appears though.

[member="Strider Garon"] I'll consider rewording it a bit to be more clear on that.

[member="Strider Garon"], [member="Zaz Tal'Verda"] [member="Alkor Centaris"],

Correct me if I am wrong,

But this looks to me like Zaz is trying to break away, thus he is not tied to the Mando'ade, and can work alone to see an end goal that both factions want to do. However, Because he is separated from the rest, he is considered Dar'manda. It creates a Rift between the two, and will force the two factions to either fight, and die, or fight and make a story out of it where one dies out/forms with the other, to create a much stronger Mandalorian culture.

Thanks for clearing that up, mate. There's a lot of confusion of late on the topic, and it derails a lot of worry and salt that were threatening to build up behind the scenes. I personally want to see all of the Mandos work together, and hopefully write a damn good story out of it.

If you're working to rebuild Manda'yaim, something Alkor has been funneling personal profits into, I'm more than willing to get together with you on that. I'm sure the other members of the Mando'ade would be, too.

We're not enemies in all this, which is what it boils down to. There's some friction about who's in charge, but that can be resolved IC. Beyond that?

Let's have a blast. I fully support the idea of this group with that understanding brought to light.

[member="Zaz Tal'Verda"] just before you dig your heels in on that. Think hard on that proposal. Oocly it will open you up to more exposure amongst the mandalorians as a whole. If you are really ambitious in taking the mantle one day, i say this is the best route to do so. I have stalked you a bit, you a good writer and know your shit. I would love to see Strider and Zaz meeting up in one form or another. I do honeslty respect you as a writer though i do show some salt in my comments.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] I am purely for a good story. I also think divides like this (Icly) tend to be in the nature of the Mandalorians and also as [member="Atheus"] stated are good for growth and development. Nothing i do is honestly for too much OOC intent. I just like a good story.

[member="Atheus"] The purpose of this is starting a new crusade. A war to truly unite the Mando'ade. Now does Zaz believe he is fit to lead? Yes. Is he correct? Meh he has some growth to do, but HE doesnt know that. So he will continue on as he sees fit. Challenging the mand'alor will become a necessity because Zaz does not want to see his people stay divided but he believes it is currently necessary.

[member="Zaz Tal'Verda"], Thanks for the clarifications.

I have already spoken to you on discord about it, But should you like to contact the Vanguard about any chance of working together, I am more than willing to do so. New factions like us need to stick together.

Anyways, good luck.

[member="Strider Garon"] I very much admire a lot of the older Mando writers on the board especially Vilaz and Strider. I have looked over your writing and thoroughly agree. Like i said it's all for story and idefinitely would love a chance to thread more with the Mando'ade. I have been asked countless times, "Will this turn into a mando civil war???" That's honestly not the intent. The endgame is a Mandalorian major faction that kicks shebs left and right. Zaz is very much going through a journey that is a mix between Canderous Ordo and Pre Viszla, so he will get slightly extreme at times, but it is all intended for the good of the Mando'ade.

I love this. Trying to get my head around what's going on in a new setting has been daunting, but I like this idea.

Reading this and then the other Mando faction stuff I can't help but draw comparisons to the True Mandalorian and Death Watch civil war. Albeit Zaz's take is a lot less agressive than Death Watch was.

Will this lead to war? Maybe,it's certainly possible if both gain enough power and proceed to butt heads. If IC brings that on though so be it! A story is a story. One man's happy ending is another's tragedy.

We should all just remember to seperate OOC emotions from IC actions and we'll be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom