Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raid On Yinchorr[OS VS Republic]

Allies: The Galactic Republic - [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: The One Sith - [member="Boan Rein"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
Engaging: [member="Cylus Jest"]
Objective: Get to the Jedi

[THEME]
daisy-starwars.jpg

The Star Destroyer was soaring overhead, and Pratiya could do little to beat its pace. She pulled on the throttle as hard as she could, the speeder growling and coughing out a fume of black acrid smoke from behind, but still, the vessel was far faster. She saw dropships being deployed, and her stomach dropped. This wasn't a Republic vessel, those weren't Republic dropships. She hadn't even noticed the paratrooper above her.

Bolts of particle-beams slashed narrowly by her head. She flinched and hunkered down, but that did little to save the speeder. The engine was scathed, but it had done enough internal damage that she got what podracers called the 'death wobbles.' She tried to hang onto the bike, but with every passing second it grew wildly out of control, and she was decelerating at rapid speeds. She looked up from where the shots could have come from and spied the paratrooper, gliding in his wingsuit.

She avoided using the Force, but when it came to her life, well, she about would do just anything to stay alive. She tried to focus, narrowing her mind and the Force on the wings of his suit and attempting to pinch them, hopefully to cause him to come crashing out of the sky. Her attention was quickly yanked away from him as the speeder spun left, right and then tumbled. She let go, hurtling across the barren plains in a series of painful rolls against the ground until she finally came at rest. She lay there, trying to catch her breath.

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Allies: Sith
Enemies: Jedi
Objective: Eliminate or Detain Speeder Pilot

Cylus couldn't help but feel success as the machine he had blasted began to wobble and shake, it was a wounded animal which would soon bleed to death. The pilot of the thing hadn't even noticed him until after he'd fired, apparently she'd been too focused on the dropships and whatnot streaming out of the Star Destroyer. The speeder had begun to slow down rapidly, and Cylus began to do the same, flicking the wings of his suit open a bit wider to allow more air.

Or at least, he was trying to slow down when quite suddenly the wings scrunched together. He began to fall rapidly towards the ground, he had only been about eight feet off of it to begin with. He slung his feet towards the ground, clicking the boots together and activating the rockets there. He was jolted upwards slightly, but his forward momentum continued, he spun about jolting off shots of rocket until finally he was simply going in circles, he fell the last four feet to the ground, skidding heavily and completely ruining the wings of the wingsuit.

The clever Jedi speeder girl had crippled his mobility, something that he didn't want to become a habit. He shook his head for a few moments before groaning and gradually sitting up. He wondered if he had time for an introduction and decided there was always time for an introduction.
A flick of his wide-brimmed hat from his head and a slight bow was all he could manage. "Good greetings Jedi, I am Cylus, Servant of the Inquisition...Good play."
[member="Pratiya"]

Allies: The Galactic Republic - [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: The One Sith - [member="Boan Rein"] | [member=Vrag] | [member=Akuma] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
Objective: Get to the Jedi

She heard the crunch of his boots against the ground, and she raised her head to watch him bow towards her. "Good greetings Jedi, I am Cylus, Servant of the Inquisition...Good play." Pratiya groaned aloud in protest, like a spoiled teenager whining at her mum, she shouted in annoyance, "Bite your tongue, I'm not a Jedi!" She began to move, pulling her legs in and getting a balance of herself. She stood, and didn't bother to wipe the dust off of her, her clothes were already dusty enough from living on a planet like this. She reached up and raised the goggles off from her eyes to get a better visual of the man in front of her.

She craned her neck, but didn't make any action to move. Her speeder was now a gnarled mess of scrap metal, a slick substance dripping out from a snapped pipe along its frame, the throttles no longer recognizable. Her speeder was gone for good. "And now you've destroyed my only livelihood, you karkin' prick." She hooked her thumbs through her belt and stood there, staring him down with contempt and anger. "So now what? What do you bloody want with me, huh?"

She walked forward a step and reached down to pick up what was formerly the brake controls of her bike. She shouted nonsense and threw the small thumb-sized device at him. "You've ruined everything." She began to walk towards him, breathing heavily in a rage, her feet stomping against the ground. "Now how am I mean't to make enough credits to feed myself. You are a class act, mate." She clenched her fists, rather than shoving him. She didn't want a fight, but from what he had just done to her speeder, it looked like he was looking for one. She tucked her elbow in and felt a cylindrical device among her many cloaks along her midsection, a comfort, should he start a fight.

Cylus Jest

Enemies: Republicans
Engaging: [member="Pratiya"]
Objective: Eliminate or Detain...or talk to.

Cylus couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of humor at this woman. She was whining like a spoiled brat and he found it absolutely humorous, however it faded away rapidly and he returned to the stance of matters untouched by emotion, just logic. He listened to the woman babble on about how her life was ruined now that she couldn't use a speeder bike and how she couldn't feed herself. He couldn't help but think that people usually didn't complain this much in warzones.

"Apologies Miss, but I'm going to have to ask you to surrender." The voice was cordial, the cold gaze of the mask he wore was not. He watched carefully as she approached him, apparently angry enough to try and fight him unarmed...which was not smart, and he highly doubted this woman was an idiot. That meant she had a weapon somewhere on her person, he just couldn't see it.
"You see, we simply must be completing our objectives, and you were going to become involved."

Cylus calmly reached a hand to his covered hip, brushing it casually against the blade which stood there.
[member="Pratiya"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyvAc9Q5pAU​
life seems to always ask for more and I am giving all I have
But maybe giving's not enough and I just need, need to push trough these black holes.

Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"]
Enemies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

The Twi'lek's laugh in response to Varus' comment would have been louder, if not for the thunder clap that followed. "I suppose I might be, if you start to make this a frequent occurrence. You do have those big, sad, eyes that just bring me to my knees." Her eyes shifted and the grin on her face gave a devilish look. Following his gaze she looked up toward the heavens and scoffed. "Then I suppose it's good that you don't get your way, at least all the time." Sera moved to rest her hand atop his knee when another thunderous explosion rattled the arena and startled her.

This time however it was not thunder, but rather the collision of a drop-pod into the surface beneath the stands they were sitting in. Sera's comm suddenly went off as well, and while she watched the pod with a piercing gaze she answered the transmission by [member="Draco Vereen"]. "It would look like we have company. Keep low, and out of sight for now. We don't know what we're dealing with, as far as numbers or enemies. See if you can gather some intel for us. Be very careful."

Sera looked over to Varus and shrugged. "Here we are again." The ramp to the pod extended, and out came a tiny, fanatic Ewok. In his hand was some kind of whip. He wasted no time in demanding their attention. Almost simultaneously, another man appeared before them, just a few meters away from [member="Warok the Defiler"]. Likewise, without a word [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] ignited his saberstaff, snapping to life a pair of purple snakes at opposing ends of the hilt. She took another look at Varus, sighing with a quick shake of her head. "I don't suppose they want to chat. Come, let's not keep them waiting. The little one seems awfully displeased."

Without waiting for his response the Twi'lek stood, striding forward a few paces and leaped off the stands back to the arena below, roughly 10 to 15 meters away from the two Sith knights. Her hand raised to her chin as she walked slowly towards the two. "Well...Hello there. I don't suppose you're here to simply study these ruins? It would seem you've been cooped up somewhere for quite some time, to show such flamboyant rage."

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Allies: [member="Akuma"] | [member="Boan Rein"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Cylus Jest"]
Enemies: [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]

Her lips narrowed into a thin line as a droppod came roaring down from the tumultuous skies, meeting the harsh ground with a bright white flare. The woman cursed as she pressed herself flush against the lower portion of what used to be a pillar, waiting for the flames to peter out until she could see properly again. The thermal filter was a blessing in the current weather, highlighting the heat of living bodies like beacons in the middle of the oily, wet blackness of the storm.

The perfect weather for hunting.

Red pebbles, drained of their vivid color by the clouds overhead, crunched beneath her feet as the woman approached the arena with careful steps, mindful of where the potential hostiles were positioned. Even as she wove her way deeper into the ruins, the sounds of pre-battle sass became clear against the backdrop of failing rain, betraying which of the silhouettes in her field of vision were the enemy. Good.

The Hand of the Dark Lord pressed herself flush against another crumbling wall, but not before unclipping her chitin carbine from her back, hefting the organic weapon in her hands as she entered the new data into her HUD. Taking a few steps to the side, the firrerreo was soon close enough to the edge of the duracrete barrier to take the opponent in her sights. Her finger rested below the trigger as the woman exhaled, zeroing in on the form of a pink twi'lek. Adjusting her aim according to the data on her display, Vrag aimed for the central mass of the Jedi and squeezed the trigger, launching the thud bug towards the enemy.

Hopefully the twi'lek was too distracted by the banter and the pair of Sith to ever notice the Force-dead spawn careening towards her, but you could never be sure with these opening moves. Whatever happened, the Hand was ready to clip the carbine back to her back and join the dance of the wide measure, her blade dictating the pace. Dueling was, after all, her one love in life, and it would be a pity to miss out on such a nice chance to smack around a Jedi or two.

Location: Yinchorr; Royal Guard Academy - Barracks (Looking Out at Battle Arena)
Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Sabena Shai"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member="Jarin Eldaro"] [member="Pratiya"]
Enemies: [member="Vrag"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Raien Keth"] [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] [member="Boan Rein"]

Enemy air support coming in fast, I had to dive out of the room I was in, further into the building to escape their strafing run. But I made it out, barely. I rose to my feet and starting moving backwards. The Jedi wanted to know about how many there were dealing with, so I reactivated my HUD sensors. These could detect just about anything out here using thermal, xray, radar, and sonar pulses to detect my enemies.

My sensors picked up three beings behind him with the Jedi. Thats not good. Three heat signatures, one fairly small, two others. One was hiding next to one of the walls of the building I was in. Even worse Enemy air support had just obliterated the room I had just dived out of. I had to think fast. One Heat Signature at the wall that was my target. Clear that one. Clear the next. One at a time and let the Jedi take care of themselves. Going in close there is no room for a blaster so I just dropped it to the group. I can get another one if it gets broke. Time for missiles and pistols. I drew a pistol in my left hand and flicked it over to High explosive.

I leveled the arm and targeted the wall between me and the heat signature, [member="Vrag"] , launching my jetpacks small missile as I charged forward. The missile detonated creating a hole in the wall and spitting rock outwards towards the heat signature as I dropped to a knew and popped off a High Explosive round at it. It wasn't till the smoke and dust cleared that I realized it was a Sith woman. A big Sith woman at that. I may have just pissed her off and caused myself a whole lot of problems.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Allies: [member="Akuma"] | [member="Boan Rein"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Cylus Jest"]
Enemies: [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"]
Engaging: [member="Draco Vereen"]
Her precious Vonduun had many advantages, but like most things in life, this, too, was a double edged sword; her precognition sucked. Were she the typical Force user, reliant on her space-magic powers to gain her the upper hand in combat, that would've been bad news for the woman. She wasn't, however; in fact, Vrag used the Force only to remind her opponents that she could, because most of the time, her skills alone were more than enough.

Most of the time, but not always.

The missile ripped through the wall beside her, sending bits of the duracrete in all directions, which — unfortunately — included Vrag as well. The blast pushed her away from whatever remained of the ruin, and the woman stumbled to regain her balance; tough luck. Another piece of the wall was all it took to knock her off her feet, and the firrerreo was thrown backwards, breaking her fall with an awkward roll over her right shoulder. That queen was going to sting for a minute at least.

Not that she was given much time to recover; a slug slammed into something a few paces behind her, going off with a nasty blast, but Vrag didn't wait to see if her attacker had any more in store. Her feet found purchase against the harsh terrain, and then the woman was off, her strength combined with that of her armor as she charged at her enemy at a considerable speed. She hadn't had time to pull out her lightsaber, rushing as she was to rob him of his ranged advantage.

As she closed in on the man the Hand of the Dark Lord would dart to the side at the last moment, a fine display of Makashi footwork as she would step out of his line of attack, bringing her open left palm up against the chin of his helmet. Considering those were the same fists that could punch clean through duracrete, the soldier wasn't looking at a bright future anytime soon, especially since the Sith was undoubtedly faster than the man.

For a fraction of a second, Vrag had thought to add a Force push to her strike, but that had seemed like overkill, and she preferred to conserve her energy in combat whenever possible. Besides, there were those pesky Jedi to deal with later; she couldn't very well spend all of her tricks on the first guy that stood in her path.

Location: Yinchorr; Royal Guard Academy - Barracks (Looking Out at Battle Arena)

Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Sabena Shai"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member="Jarin Eldaro"] [member="Pratiya"]
Enemies: [member="Vrag"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Raien Keth"] [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] [member="Boan Rein"]

The debris from the wall did exactly as I had hoped. Unfortunately it wasn't some puny assassin or sniper like I had hoped. It seemed to be a Sith Warrior. I was lucky her lightsaber wasn't out or I would be in a lot more trouble. By the time the dust had settled enough for to me see her good, she was up and after me. So she was quick. That meant that should would be a whole heap of a lot quicker than me, especially with me weighed down by armor and gear. I had hoped that meant I was stronger than her, easily out weighing the woman by twenty kilos. Not quite as much as I was used to, but still some weight and power there. Or so I had thought.

I snapped off a few rounds towards her as she rushed forward, but she darted out of the way, sending the slugthrower rounds off wide from her, impacting the wall and whizzing through the hole harmlessly. She was beside me in a flash. I barely had time to react to her incoming palm strike, but I ducked my chin and took the strike to the helmet. Pain shot through my jaw as I stumbled down, placing my right hand on the ground to keep myself from falling prone. I could taste copper in my mouth and my nose was probably broken. I could hear small sparks going off inside my helmet meaning she had damaged a number of their systems. My mind racing. Alright, she was faster and easily just as strong. But I was bigger, had more weight and more range than she did. I needed to play to my strengths quickly or I was a dead man.

Screw my pistol, it'll be here when I am done with her. Knives and brute force for know. With a tensing of my fists, two Phrik blades extended from my knuckle plates, but they wouldn't come into play until phase two of my plan. Phase one was ram her to the ground as hard as I could with my shoulder, with all of my weight behind it. Time to work on phase one. I twisted my body to face her and then powered my legs, and my jetpack towards here, hoping to wrap her up and spear her hard against the wall behind her.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NrCpSC2TEw​

Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Enemies: [member="Raien Keth"] @Vrag @Cylus Jest Sithies
Objective: Fight!

He had been meditating for long enough. He was at the entrance to the academy, and the arena is where he sensed the most powerful presence of the dark side, and allied ashlan auras. However, he saw a few that did not belong- and they did not want to belong. They were Echani, and they were looking. They did not have good intent. He counted only a handful, but he knew there would be more. He stood up slowly, activating the orange solari-blade, holding it in his crushgaunt-adorned hands. He grit his teeth, marching towards them. To say the least, the man who had faced down Velok as a Padawan and survived (winning or coming out on top was not really a factor when facing down Velok), a couple of Echani idealists were not really a match for him. He brought them down non-lethally, breaking bones and choking them out. Crushgaunts and a mastery of Teras Kasi meant quick work of young idealists. However, once he dispatched the practically helpless Echani, he was aware of a more sinister presence.

He turned to face [member="Raien Keth"], slowly. The Sith was not here for words, or for an argument. They were here to take younglings and padawans away. He turned, the gentle hum of his lightsaber held at his side.

"As I always do, I will give you a chance to walk away or stand down- you can get back on the shuttle you came from and leave no worse for wear, son."

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Enemies: [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=28&v=IlPAiol98ns

"The victor's tempo grasps his opponent's and devours it."

The man keeled behind her, but she was by in a flash, chitinous boots barking against the harsh terrain underneath; her speed worked against her there, momentum carrying her away before she could exploit his momentary daze.

No time to wonder, and no time to hesitate. Battle was fast-paced, moreso when it came to a beast like her. She was a fighter who could take more than her share of blows while doling out death as if it were candy. Or cookies, since we're talking Sith here, but details really don't matter. The point was, Vrag knew the price of victory, and had paid it out often enough to know when she was being scammed.

With the momentary lull in battle, the Hand finally unclipped her lightsaber, igniting the traitorous red blade as she breathed in low and hard, willing her heart to go slower and pump harder. A long fight or a short one, she would pace herself always. The firrerreo knew the nature of duels, and she would sooner die than relinquish the tempo to her enemy; no, she would have him kneel before the skies ever truly tore open, and she would have his blood seep into the parched earth as the soil gorged itself on the storm-borne rain.

Her red blade was nigh dead-still as she held it in the third guard, a poor target for her Makashi stance. Another advantage of her preferred Form was that she got to keep one hand free and open for whatever needed to be done mid-combat; be it Force, grappling or lobbing grenades, the woman was always ready to pull a fast one over her opponent and have them end up on their own figurative sword.

And then the soldier telegraphed, and the woman and her Vonduun coiled, seconds trickling by as she slid her back foot across the rubble, shifting her body to the side and away from the charging man, an already narrow target growing ever more narrow. Her one-handed reach couldn't help her now, but cutting him down with her lightsaber had never been the plan; instead, the Sith would use the Force to pull his already hurling body past her and into the wall behind her.

Never charge a fast player, boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBon00jon10​

Allies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"]
Enemies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

Varus glanced down and noted the woman's hand on his leg, a smirk finding it's way to his lips as he then looked to the Twi'Lek and watched as she rose from her seat. She took a few steps and descended into the arena to meet those who were most obviously dark siders. From the look of the tiny furry creature, he was undoubtedly a Sith, considering the fact that he bore their signature red blade at the end of what appeared to be some kind of whip-like weapon. This was going to be a battle for the ages, knowing that feeling not just this pair on the planet. There was darkness everywhere, and he and Sera would be the light to choke out that darkness.

It didn't take long for the smirk to fall from his face, his eyes narrowing as he watched the aggressors challenging them from within the arena. They would be going to war that day on the sands that would have once been stained red by the blood of warriors who were called to fight to the death. Varus would do them honor and leave a little red of both of these Sith if he was driven to such lengths, and without a moment's hesitation he rose from his place and scaled the steps down towards the arena, broad shoulders shrugging with each step he took until he reached the railing.

Grabbing the railing, Varus swung both legs up and tossed himself over it into the pit, landing gracefully and falling into stride with ease. He approached Sera, stopping about five feet from her and staring them down just as she was. He said nothing at first, though in an effort to lighten the mood a bit, he followed up with Sera's comment as he said, "It appear that these two would like to play."

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
Mission: Eradicate the Interruption.
Engaging: [member="Tracyn"]

As the academy's guards broke off to engage the droids and remaining Echani, it left him face to face with one man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VH0mx40qW4​

Surtr’s heavy metal boots continued unhindered through the smoking corpses at his entrance, clawing out chunks of the ground below. His braced and twisted limbs born of the hundred and more duels he had survived, the many Masters he had fought. Those braced boots held a strong stance but made him slower at a walk or run. Carrying a wound for each duel and dead man, woman or family across his crumbling body, burned into the runic language he wore on his robes. Dead Jedi, Dead Sith, Dead families, dead worlds. Another Jedi for the fire in front of him.

Heavy attentions watched the one ahead crush and knock aside Echani, though young, like all traditional Echani, they were trained from birth to communicate in combat. So [member="Tracyn"] was given some note for his ability. Darth Surtr merely stood, watching, learning of him as he fought, what he used most and relied on, as all Echani did through combat and motion. The gauntlets were noted in no small part as his strength.

A man worth killing? Perhaps. It had been some time since he had found one worth the swing of his weapon, or a moment’s notice. Could Tracyn stand?

No words responded to [member="Tracyn"] ’s offer, Echani took nothing from words, they communicated through movement, combat and motion. He carried on walking, as if he was just going to walk right over Tracyn like he wasn’t even there. Jedi had to earn the Betrayer’s attention and it wasn’t something you wanted when you had it! Sith Pride or arrogance didn’t even begin to describe it!

Force Shockwave.

Common opening technique launched forward, to sort the wheat from the chaff, not enough to break a wall, but enough to fracture bone, a perfected technique in countless duels. A slow but heavy force wave came out from his hand ahead of his slow advance, followed by a much quicker one speeding up behind it. The two waves aimed to connect at the point of impact on Tracyn, whether they hit or not they came together with an ear ringing thunderous crash, and hammered a force shockwave out from their center.

Raien simply carried on walking, heavy metal boots bracing and digging in against the ground, as the backlash hit him, wind and rubble picking up around the Sith Knight. He hadn’t even bothered to ignite his weapon yet, that was just the hello.

She side stepped me as I charged forward. Even with the speed boost from my jetpack she was still quicker than me. I twisted in flight to keep from ramming my head into the wall, but no matter what I did I was going into it. My shoulder impacted the wall with tremendous force, knocking the wall down and sending me falling with debris collapsing on top of me. It wasn't incredibly heavy, but it was something extra to the force I had just encountered.

I lay, about twenty meters from the woman, covered in dust and chunks of permacrete. My left arm hurt, hurt bad. My shoulder must be dislocated, or I broke something. I rolled over onto my back with a grunt and got a quick glance at it. Not broken, just dislocated and in a lot of pain. But she's still here, she's still pissed off, and she still wants to kill me. Gotta worry about that first. With my left arm, injured and unable to function properly, I pulled my spare pistol with my right hand. Time to get serious. My HUD was telling me my Jetpack was malfunctioning, meaning there would be no escape. One of us was going down.

I leveled my pistol at her and swapped it to Blaster bolts. Hopefully I could keep her guessing and could surprise her with some of my tech, I'm thinking if I can get her in the habit of blocking blaster bolts, she won't see the Dragon's Breath round coming when she closes in on me. I better act fast though, so I brace myself up to a sitting position and take aim at her, snapping off a stream of bolts. Sitting wasn't a good position to be in, but I was trying to lure her in, play opossum as it were and blast her with something big if she took the bait.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Objective:
Engage the Sith.

[member="Raien Keth"], the Sith in question.

Tracyn's eyes lit up as he felt the force build inside the Sith. He however, was more focused- he had spent a good amount of time gaining clarity before engaging the Sith. Tracyn built the force from the ground, and held his lightsaber outwards, deactivating the orange blade. The Solari crystal within died down from it's power, but the radiance of it remained. However, what did not remain, was Tracyn. As the two shockwaves crashed into each other, the Jedi was not caught between the two. The force gave him a lot of things, and Tracyn had nearly perfected the art of using it to increase his speed and agility. To say the least, a slow moving Sith using a crude opening tactic was not going to catch him off guard.

Tracyn stood at his flank, on the left side. He did not speak afterwards, as to simply surprise the Sith. He went to retaliate for the attack, by a simple, but effective kick. For the two men, respectable fighters, the worst it would do was give him a bruise, but the intent was actually to knock him back, or at least catch his attention. Tracyn was not going to bring out the full stops, not yet. He did not allow himself to become involved in the fight, as he did not want to succumb to the blood fever, like the Sith before him did. He retracted his leg in the same viper-like motion it sprang forth from, and he activated the orange blade. He then spoke.

"Echani. It has been a long time since I have faced an Echani in combat."

Enemies: The One Sith - [member="Boan Rein"] | [member=Vrag] | [member=Akuma] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
Objective: Lay the Beatdown

Pratiya near-growled at him, "Don't give me that tone you ignorant shavit." She could hear the fighting begin at the Royal Academy ruins, even from their distance. It was but a mere faint echo that carried across the empty field. The moment she saw his hand moved she snapped. This man wanted her to surrender, and her being Force-Sensitive, Force knows what the Sith would do to her, especially as a former Jedi. Of course, that is all she could assume these people to be, One Sith. After all, that is who the Galactic Republic were at war with, right? she had to think about it for a click of a second.

His hand moved, and so did she. She breathed in, and felt energy surge through her. The Force permeating her, and she sent out ripples in the Force as she manipulated this cosmic energy. She used the telekinetic powers of the Force in an attempt to slam this man to the ground, her hands thrusting to the ground as a way of channeling the Force to do her bidding. She didn't hesitate, quickly reaching into her robes and retrieving the cylindrical metal device, thumb over the ignition. At the ready.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Allies: [member="Akuma"] | [member="Boan Rein"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Cylus Jest"]
The bulky man came careening past her in a flash, meeting that same wall he'd wanted to smash her against. Aided by the jetpack and the Force, the collision was a mighty one indeed, destroying the already crumbling ruin. The impact sent a cloud of dust into the air, but her vision remained unaffected as she followed the trajectory of her opponent through the thermal filter. Even as the man rolled about in the detritus, the Sith broke into a sprint, boots digging into the dirt and rubble as she leapt over the hole the man had left in the wall and continued straight for her prone opponent.

The Vonduun was working in tandem with her muscles as the Hand of the Dark Lord closed in on the enemy, beating down hard on the soil below as she breezed towards him. At the speed she was running, the woman never had a chance to fend of the blaster shots — and she'd never been particularly good at it either — so she simply took them in stride, baring her teeth as the blaster bolts dissipated against her crab armor. Whatever the Vong couldn't take the armorweave would, and though it would leave some bruising for sure, the woman was too hyped on adrenaline and the smell of blood to notice it right then and there.

She would dart past him again even as she sent a Force push at his already damaged head, aiming to slam him back down into ground behind him. Maybe he would hit a piece of debris if she was lucky, snapping that precious neck of his. Either way, the firrerreo would skid to a stop behind his back and prepare to finally use her lightsaber; that was, if the soldier could still fight her at that point.

Cylus Jest

Enemies: Jedi
Engaging: [member="Pratiya"]
Objective: Combat Hostile Jedi

Cylus decided that his opponent was a lot more forceful then he originally thought after he felt his knees buckle and felt them smack into the ground. He held a sitting up position despite the force, but it had jerked his hand away from the blade he had once fondled for security. The Jedi appeared to be going for their weapon, likely a lightsaber of sorts. He supposed it was time to bring on his own weapons.

He doubted he had the time to re-grab for his sword, it would take precious moments where the Jedi could simply decapitate him. So he tried another strategy, he activated his gloves. In an instant swarms of tiny half a centimeter insects swarmed out of the gloves, and took notice of the Jedi, the only other living being around. They jumped rapidly towards her, like a swarm of locusts, the insects numbered four-hundred.

It looked like the fight was going to be kicking off with a bang, after the insects had begun to deploy, he leaned himself back and kicked his boots once more, giving him a few feet skid away from the Jedi to allow the Inquisitorial Insects to do their job.

Enemies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"], [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], [member="Draco Vereen"]
Allies: [member="Vrag"], [member="Darth Tuk'ata"]

The rumble of thunder crashed overhead and lightning followed a heartbeat later, illuminating the Ewok's too-white smile as he gnashed blocky teeth. Water cascaded from Warok's drenched fur, but Endor was not alien to storms.

The littlest Sith stepped forward, whipping the length of chain in his right hand into a blur. A crimson blade snapped to life on the end, a mere shoto, but deadly enough. It became a red whirl as Warok spun the weapon 'round and 'round.

He moved with elusive agility, bounding forward in short hops that carried him swiftly toward Varus Shatterstar. Warok knew their barbaric tongue well, but he had not the time nor the will to engage in traditional Dun Möch. He swept his chain out, its length cutting through the rain with a hum as he sought to entangle the legs of the male Jedi.

Enemies: Sith, [member="Vrag"]
Allies: Jedi and Republic Forces

The woman took my blaster bolts full on in the chest, good she wasn't planning on dodging or blocking anytime soon. Bad, she was already on me and poised to strike me down. She used her powers to slam my head back down into the ground, dazing me slightly. Enough to cross my vision, but not enough to stop me from doing whatever it was I was going to do. Now's the time I thought. Either buy precious seconds or fail and possibly die in the next few precious seconds. I wasn't afraid of dying, but I didn't want to go out with out this piece of Sith trash remembering what I do to her.

She wore armor, but as I remember it Crab armor is alive, and doesn't like getting lit on fire, much less being burnt by magnesium shards burning at almost 3,000 degrees Celsius. With a flick of my thumb the round was chambered and ready to go and a second later the barrel was more or less pointed at her. Good thing these Dragon's Breath rounds were less about aim, more about general direction. It might not hurt her, but it just might piss off that crab she's wearing long enough to buy me a few seconds to engage her properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom