Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raid On Yinchorr[OS VS Republic]

J3C0

J
Boan stood on the bridge of the Imperious.

Her face was that same passive anger that it always was, her long blonde hair was tied into a braid, and her cold blue eyes shifted among the people of her deck crew. All of them were prepared, all of them were ready. She could see them tense, watched the gunners as they prepared themselves, the flight officers as they readied for what was to come. She stared, and nodded to each one of them in complete confidence.

Her crew knew what was expected of them, knew what they were about to do.

Each one had been chosen by her, each one had been set to a specific purpose, they knew what was about to happen, they knew why the hangars were filled with Sith and dropships. This was why they were here, this was their mission. A single lone ship, the fastest Star Destroyer in the galaxy driving into Republic controlled territory.

Yinchorr.

The former homeworld of the Imperial Royal Guard, the former training area of the best soldiers in the entire galaxy. She frowned slightly. There was knowledge there, knowledge that was important to her and the Sith.

They were always interested in things Palpatine had done.

She frowned slightly, shaking her head. One of the ensigns called out. Five seconds until they dropped out of hyperspace. Four....Three....Two...One. The Imperious lurched, come to a tripping halt and entering the blackness of space with Yinchorr almost directly before them. Boan grinned at her navigators, then barked an order in that rasping tone. “Take us in.”

The Star Destroyer leaped forward, moving as fast as a Frigate. The ship dashed towards Yinchorr, ignoring all defenses and pushing into the atmosphere only minutes after entering the system. The massive spiking edge of the Imperious ducked into Yinchorr, pushing with burning flames and pressing into dark storm clouds.

“Prepare the Sith.” Boan said. “Their ride will get rocky.”

[Objectives]
Retrieve Royal Guard Academy Information
Capture Jedi

[Environment]
The Royal Guard Academy still stands, but barely. Rubble and destruction permeate throughout. There are four main buildings still standing, the battle arena still holds true, a massive circle at a cliffs edge. None of the buildings are completely whole, hallways have collapsed, edges of the buildings are cracked and broken, none of them seem particular safe. There is a massive thunderstorm raging, rain pouring down and lightning striking the ground frequently.

[TAGS]
[member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Jarin Eldaro"], [member="Sabena Shai"], [member="Varus Shatterstar"], [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
[member="Vrag"], [member="Warok the Defiler"], [member="Akuma"], [member="Cylus Jest"], [member="Raien Keth"], [member="Darth Tuk'ata"]

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
Objective: Capture Jedi​
Location: Launching out of the hangerbay, small fighter screen.​
Background Threads: Raien’s Sith Laboratory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGvaQMClEo​
Remaking Jedi.
Rocky was an understatement. Poised ready to launch on the split second they broke atmosphere. Darth Surtr needed no encouragement to capture Jedi, he had done so on Thyrsus, Kashyyyk, Serenno, Tatooine, and many more, throughout his life to seed potential, twisting or burning up Jedi when a Sith student needed training. That’s what Jedi were, a resource to leverage or use, the strongest turned enduring Sith ideals, the weakest perished as was natural.

There was a time he would have burned the world with a legion of Echani, then a thousand of their betters the sun guard, then a hundred of their betters the midnight guard, but all those were dead, as with almost all his apprentices. Non had purpose enough to endure the ages since his rebirth. He sort Jedi with purpose below, any he could detect, twist or malform to use for his own ends.

In standard Sith armor though darkened to be jet black, nothing special, save it was beginning to be inscribed with the Rakattan fire runes he wore on his robes covering it, a personal tale of the Sith code, pain and suffering, or those that had died to make it so. His flarestar class attack shuttle shot out of the hanger bay, screened by four stub fighters. Speedily cutting toward planetside, he brought with him the robotic crew of C-3PX’s, and the few idealistic or deranged Echani that had sort out this exile, an old general and leader of their people, drawn to the old ways. Let the others rely on their numbers to save them. Edge of truth by his side had killed thousands, millions burned at his command, one more world for the fire below.

Atmosphere bleeding aside, this sleek and fast craft cut its way, causing its own figurative wound to come to those below. Reaching out with his force sense, the Sith Knight announced his arrival to anyone with a mind to hear it, to those with force ability. How did he do this? Burning the screams of fallen Jedi, those he’d killed or those about to be taken through the force outward, planets on fire, conflicts seeded echoing. Deep in meditation he reached his senses out to see who would answer the call. What Darth Surtr did best was fight Masters or large challenges, pushing him, growing him, that was what he sort on the ground. That or padawans who were as yet unable to resist the allure of their potential taken to its natural conclusion.

Sith Strength or their death before it.

If the Jedi were too foolish to stop him....

Flarestar x 1 Fast Small Shuttle
Stub Fighter x 4 Fighters
C-3PX (Ranged) x 6 Droids (Mixed Weapons)
Young Echani Idealists (Close Combat) x 10 Individuals (Pistols/Swords etc)

Carrying: Sith armor | Edge of Truth Lightsaber

Have fun, PM me any concerns at any time.

[member="Boan Rein"]​

Objective: Lege- Wait for it.........
Friendlies: @All Sith, [member="Raien Keth"], [member="Boan Rein"],
Enemies: @Pubs,
Gear: Ri Jin'ari Sozrahttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/54679-ri-jinari-sozra/, Myriad Singlethttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/36401-ael-fall-lines-myriad-singlet/, ARC Contacts, BA-830 Utility Belt, Lightsaber, Vibrosword,
Music Selection: Right Round - FloRida cover

Weather report was raining, thunderstorms, and even more so, the perfect environment to start a fight. Even more so that I could feel the tension in the air around me. Almost as though some people were amped up for the fight, while others may have been nervous. As for me, I was neutral on the subject. I had nothing to fear here. I had already died. Physically and mentally. Opening my hands, I shoved ed the webbing of my fingers against one another. Tightening the gloves that were on my hands, Followed by adjusting the skirt that I wore. While I had gotten the dress as a brown color, I had colored it black to match my attire.

Looking down at my boots, I activated the jump repulsors. Letting them charge up so then I could use them in this storm. Maybe. If I was going to jump in this storm, it would only be small jumps, and even at that, most likely would be used for bursts of speed rather than an actual jump. I had to smile a little though. This would be fun in all retrospects. Being able to to fight the Jedi, as well a republic soldiers would be a new thing for me. Sure, I have fought soldiers before, but republic? Nah. Not in my past. Now I could. And this would be a new thing for me. I looked almost out of place. Wearing a dress like attire, with battle gloves and arms, and then armored boots. While my scarred thighs were exposed to the elements. All the better to move around.

Taking an ear piece, and putting it into the respective place within my ear, I waited for the command for us to be released. I wanted so badly to fight. I wanted to cause others pain, as well as maybe take some myself. Oh by the end of this battle I would be soaking wet.... I mean the rain you sick perv. It was raining outside!

I was ready. Well, mostly. I picked up my lightsaber hilt, looking at the detailing of the actual grip, and the emitter. Just interested in the design that my old friend had once used. Maybe some day I would be able to see him again. To show him all that I have accomplished. Then, and only then would I tell him how I felt about saving my life, protecting me, and showing me the way I needed to go. I owed him my life, yet I couldn't save him when he was killed. While he had been killed by Sith exacting revenge on him, I joined the Sith because he told me that is where I needed to go. I found a home here. With the One Sith in general, as well as the Sith Assassins. Now, I will take out my rage against the Sith, I wanted to cause pain to every one of them, but until I was strong enough to take them on, I would kill all republic soldiers, jedi, and anyone else who stood in my way.

Things were about to go down.

And I was right in the middle of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKgxkxbxI7Q​
Be careful they say, don't wish life away

Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"]
Enemies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

The ruins of Sidious' old Imperial Academy were interesting. They had, at least relatively speaking, survived the test of time. Seraphina was curious about much of the old empire and the most volatile eradication of her brothers and sisters in the history of the galaxy. As despicable an act as it were, it was an impressive accomplishment to have achieved, despite how abhorrent it was. A number of other Jedi were seemingly about the planet as well. She'd known that Varus would be here, at least somewhere, she could feel his presence as she had wandered throughout the ruins.

The Twi'lek took a moment and entered the combat arena near the edge of the cliffs, seating herself in the center. Her eyes closed, and her mind emptied. The sound of the rain patting against her coatdress and the ground surrounding her was relaxing, and the bright flashes of lightning accompanied by the crashing of thunder faded from the forefront of her mind. Deadly fights were carried out here, before Sidious himself, to prove themselves in combat, to be the very best. Anything short of that ideal was rewarded with death.

Evil permeated this area. It felt almost desecrated. Though where the Sith sought to destroy all traces of Jedi culture and history, Sera at least held some lingering respect for the history and culture of her enemies, despite being vehemently against said culture. One cannot have freedom while oppressing others. She'd learned a number of important life lessons throughout her life as a Jedi, and while she found the Sith to be treacherous and inhumane, she would, at the very least, give them the freedom of salvaging their history.

Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'Tah"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"]
Enemies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmFplKXKnnk​

Yinchorr was a cesspit, and covered with rumble. The Jedi and Sith talk about how it represents something, and their right. It represents a warning, a warning to all great powers, that they end. The Republic of Old ended, the Galactic Empire ended, the Yuuzhan Vong ended, the New Republic ended. Everything ends one way or another, but its your job as a soldier to make it last as long as you can. I don't know why the Sith are here, but I know that I am not going to sit by and let them run rampant over a Republic World. I picked out a good spot in one of the buildings, where the permacrete hand eroded away from a window and doorway, so I could look out and see incoming. I could also go out through a hallway filled with rubble and out the other side if need be. I had a good fire lane from the front, left, and right, with only small piles of rubble for my enemies to use as cover.

I stood quietly for a moment, then I drew a line in the sand at the threshold of the building. There that's as far as they come while I'm still breathing. That's the line where one of us dies, and they have my condolences, cause it will not be me. I turned and sat quietly at my vantage point, flicking on my sensor systems in my helmet and keeping a good look out in every direction, waiting for someone to come.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Enemies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Allies: [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

She had stood upon the bridge beside Boan Rein once before, tall and proud like the blonde. When people say that history repeats itself, they usually don't mean that fast, but hey, the Sith are known for being efficient. Six years and many, many fallen planets later, both of them were poised before the viewport again, posture straight as they stared at the world below with a steely blue gaze. Vrag was still armored and still an inch or two over the other woman, and still amused her to no end. The Vice-admiral beside her was still unacquainted with the notion of humor and fun, and her platinum hair was still bound in a tight braid.

Hell may have broken loose — literally —, planets may have kneeled and thousands may have died, but the two women hadn't changed all that much. Unless you count the shameless climbing of ranks, in which case both were guilty and not the least bit sorry for it. Ruthless pragmatism is what rules on and off of the battlefield, and it seemed to be one of the things the two had in common.

The Hand of the Dark Lord had made many attempts to get farther than a professional courtesy shared between two devastating commanders in their own right, but had never made it past the flinty exterior; not for lack of trying, mind you, but it seemed that nothing short of a supernova could melt through that layer of ice. Even Hoth would be jelly.

Back to business, however! They were here to recover….uh… artifacts, and stuff? Probably. Truth was, the firrerreo liked destruction. Not the senseless type where you drop on a random planet and practice your Evil Laughter™ before breezing off to slay some innocents and flay their newborn children; no, she liked the sort of destruction where she got to disassemble the mind of the enemy, to pick apart the pieces that made them whole until they lay bare before her. Then the fun part came, where Vrag got to put them back together any way she pleased, the thrilling act of creation, of playing GOD that sent shivers down her spine. Almost as good as sex.

Not that the Jedi would understand either, so the woman would never bother explaining. They were so… set in their ways, so religiously devoted to their precious, precious Code that it was pointless wasting words. And the Hand, who rarely felt the need to speak anyway, would find them unworthy of an exchange. Like talking to a brick wall, really. Utterly and completely purposeless.

No, she was here to take… stuff, and Force help those who would stand in her way.

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Allies: Sith/Imperials
Enemies: Jedi/Republicans
Gear: Plague Helmet, Phantom Suit, Thermal Detonators x2, E-11 Blaster, Vibrosword
Objective: Grab the Data

Cylus strolled along the decks of the Imperious, glancing around occasionally at the personnel who scurried about doing their business, there were a lot of them onboard these bigger ships weren't there? There were also a lot of Sith aboard the vessel, it was a wonder to Cylus that the power-hungry Sith had gotten along on the entire journey here and he was ninety percent sure they hadn't ven fought amongst themselves, maybe one day he'd ask their secrets to success.

For now, there were things to do. Specifically he was going to be attempting a grab at some data. Data which was apparently useful to the One Sith for whatever reason, something about royal guards and Palpatine or the like. Who knew...probably the Sith, those people tended to know a lot. He was decked out in his gear, ready to dive whenever the order was given, but for the life of him he sincerely hoped to avoid fighting any Jedi which he had heard were likely to be present. That was for the other people to decide, the ones who could choke people from far away.

Cylus was going to be playing Imperial Agent in other words, except with slightly more skydiving and maybe a bit more fencing. It would probably be interesting to say the least...it always was.

Allies- [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]
Enemies- [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

J3C0

J
Allies: Sith, [member="Vrag"]
Enemies: Jedi, Republic
Objectives: Hide In The Storm

The Imperious shook slightly as the massive ship ducked fully into the reaches of the storm.

Boan stood steadfast on the bridge, her legs were locked, muscles tensed, her feet staying in place and her body not even swaying as the vessel rocked back and forth. Her eyes remained fixed upon the viewport, quickly filled with massive buffeting gray and black, a mixture that could only be described as pure unadulterated dread.

Her lips thinned.

She had never liked storms. It reminded her too much of the past.

“Reverse thrust on the engines three point six percent.” Boan commanded her deck officers, her bright blue eyes flickering over to one of the screens. The ensigns reacted almost immediately, and the massive buffering and shaking of the ship suddenly ceased. A calm returned back to the bridge and the rest of the vessel, The Imperious solidifying its station within the storm.

“Ma'am. Were approaching the academy in ten minutes.”

She nodded silently. The trip of course could have been much faster. The Imperious could have made it above the academy in less than a minute had they chosen a different entry point into the atmosphere, but the Vice-Admiral had decided against this. If there was an outpost near the Academy, then approaching from farther away would be a better call. Advanced scouts had spotted the storm and Boan had known it would make the perfect cover for their raid.

“Lady Hand.” Boan said with a slight ting of bile to her tone. “Is it not time for your Sith to prepare themselves?”

The slight hint of annoyance at the Sith's presence was clear, perhaps Boan had intended for this to be a mission for her and the Storm Commandos.

Allies: Jedi, Republic
Enemies: Sith
Objectives: Inform [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] of an approaching vessel
Yinchorr was no harder a place to live than Tatooine. The native Rolk-mangir's of the planet were well enough for Pratiya to make a living. She routinely took her speeder out onto the broad open steppes and hunted the massive creatures, taking from them their hides and tusks. Such was the life of the former Jedi right now. After she had rescued that child from Tatooine, she had went to the Republic and met the Jedi briefly. She had once been a Jedi, but traumatic events had since caused her to leave. She left the child in their care, took the reimbursement they offered and started travelling where she could, working however she could.

Pratiya kicked the ignition of her speeder, but the darn machine was waterlogged from the torrential downpour. Lightning struck nearby and she shrieked in fright. Her baggy clothes clung to her skin, soaked through and through. "Damn my luck," she cursed to the heavens aloud. She raised her chin and stared up into the darkened clouds. Her brows furrowed as she swore she saw something coming through the clouds. "DAMN MY LUCK," she roared as an impressive Star Destroyer came hurtling through the grayness. She couldn't say who it belonged to, but she could certainly make out its outline.

She kept kicking the ignition, over and over and over. At last it started with a sputter and groan. She jumped onto her seat, gripped the throttle and sped off with ever-increasing acceleration. She fumbled between keeping a grip on the handles and placing her goggles over her eyes. She raced across the landscape with a fervor only known to the adrenaline-junky podracers. "I have a bad feeling about this," she muttered to herself, clothes flapping away in the wind, and raindrops clouding her vision along her goggles. She felt a tug in the Force, and knew it to be the presence of someone strong in the Force, perhaps a Master. If she didn't have a good feeling about this, and there was someone nearby she could tell... well, she may not be a Jedi, but right now it was her only way of helping out.

Allies: Seraphina Shel'tah | Sabena Shai | Draco Vereen | Jarin Eldaro | Pratiya
Enemies: Vrag | Warok the Defiler | Akuma | Cylus Jest | Raien Keth | Darth Tuk'ata | Boan Rein

"One of these days you and I will be able to enjoy one another's company when the weather is more generous..."

A whisper given wings by the force gently stroked the ear of the pink Twi'Lek meditating in the middle of the arena. It came from a man sitting on one of the benches that encircled the arena up high where spectators would have sat screaming and yelling as they cheered on their favorite gladiator in another time, long ago. He sat hunched over, elbows propped against both knees, rain running down his brown, leather flight jacket as his hair soaked in the moisture offered by the storm. He was drenched from head to toe, yet he was unbothered by it as he rather preferred the rain. A storm like that brought chaos in it's dark clouds, among rain and thunder, and as ominous as such weather was, he would have admitted that it was an incredibly calming thing to him. He lived for chaos, the Brute of the Jedi.

He'd been able to track the woman down undetected, using the thunder to mask the sound of his movements, though he was well aware that she'd sensed his presence long before he'd arrived. She was getting close to him in that way, and he wasn't entirely certain of her feelings towards him, but there was something in him brewing as well. In fact, it concerned him, knowing that up until the day he'd met Seraphina, he'd been leading the life of a selfish Jedi. He worked hard, every day, pushing himself to his absolute limits to become strong. He trained alone, he fought alone, and he'd die alone. It was simple... easy. At least, it was supposed to be.

She was changing him, along with the help of a pair of persistent young Padawan. In the last year he'd taken on two students of his own, something he vowed not to do, knowing where his role as the juggernaut among the Jedi would lead. He was a time bomb, meant to explode at the right place and the right time, and he'd take as many Sith with him as he could, doing exactly what he told Kian that he would the day they met. He wanted to do good. He'd wanted to help people. He wanted to protect those who could not protect themselves because it was what he was good at. He was striving towards a goal of selfless sacrifice that the others were beginning to rob him of now, little by little, by making him feel responsible, and even affectionate, towards the them, Seraphina especially.

He hated that about them, though he was well aware that at the same time it was why he was beginning to love them like the family he'd never had. Even now he felt that resentment for them making him feel something he'd never wanted to feel, but it was also why he was there. He wanted to protect them so much that he'd sit in the falling rain and wait for someone to test his will. To test his might. To see if they had more resolve than Varus himself. To see if their hatred could outweigh what he would do to defend those who needed it. Those who deserved it. Those he loved.

For that he'd gladly give his life, without a moment's hesitation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_in_BNJlg​
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill, for the land
Is everybody in?
Allies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"]
The familiar sound of Varus' voice in her mind was a welcome combination of words and presence. She'd felt him looking over her for a few moments, though in meditation she typically severed herself from all feeling aside from her focus, as such she was typically unaware of the presence of others until they made themselves known. A byproduct of the deep trance she would enter herself into in order to settle her mind to its' fullest. Simple rest never seemed to do the trick for her anymore. Lethargy was constantly present unless she had undergone a number of meditative hours. It was her way of rejuvenating her body and mind in tandem with the necessity of sleep.

One can certainly hope, my friend. Her eyes snapped open, turning her head back and scanning the area until she saw her fellow Jedi sitting up above. A small smile would grace her lips. Watching me again are you? A quick jolt of laughter came from her before she finished. Making a habit of this now?

Standing from her sitting position she looked up and around towards the skies, the rain showing no sign of lifting, lightning illuminating the heavens while the clouds clashed together in the background, enduring their own war against one another. A few steps would be taken toward the outer ring of the arena before the Twi'lek Jedi's knees flexed and bent ever so slightly, sending her up and into the air in a graceful leap toward the upper stands where Varus sat observing. Several paces later and she would be next to the man, taking a seat next to him and nudging him with her shoulder. "It's good to see you again. I'm starting to wonder if you bring the rain though." It had gotten easier to speak openly with him as of late, after having put their past behind them. Though as they sat together, Sera couldn't help but feel a passing dread approach. She did her best to shake it off, but something within the Force was trying to warn her. The weather always seemed to foreshadow misfortune.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Allies: Jedi
Enemies: Approaching Sith.

Tracyn's ears picked up a multitude of sounds as he stood alone, his hands taking across the rubble of the old academy. He imagined the feelings, he didn't need to use the force to understand the mindset of the recruits so many years ago.

He had a similar ordeal, but not quite the same. Super Commando training was far different than this place. This place felt wrong. They were protecting evil men, but he didn't feel as though the royal guard were necessarily evil themselves.

He then felt it. It was accompanied by the crack of thunder and a flash of lightning. He felt the dark side like tendrils reaching out, their cancerous aura emanating throughout, and within. He stood up slowly, blinking. He moved out of the old barracks, moving towards the arena where he knew (and felt) two other Jedi.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Enemies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Tracyn"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
Allies: [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Boan Rein"]
The corners of her lips twitched in a half-smile at the cold tone of the blonde beside her, and the firrerreo acknowledged the non-suggestion with a simple nod of her head. The timbre of that voice wasn't exactly her favorite, but she'd come to expect it from the woman throughout the years. And when did Vrag ever give a flying kark for other people's opinions, anyway?

"They don't need me to hold their hand," the armor-clad warrior replied, a hint of a smile seeping into her tone as her head turned around fully to gaze at the other woman. The dead eyes of the skull lingered upon those icy, sharp features for a few suspended seconds before the Sith pivoted on her heel to leave for the dropships.

"Happy hunting, Vice-admiral Rein," she spoke with an excited lilt that bled through rebreather of her helmet, stealing one last glance at that shapely figure before she stalked off with purposeful strides. Say what you will, but there was never a dull moment with the Sith.

The Hand of the Dark Lord had never been on the Imperious before, but finding the hangar didn't prove to be all that hard, and within a matter of minutes the woman was on her way towards the surface. The ride was perhaps slightly more rocky than usual, but she'd had her ass shaken by one too many dropship to really notice the difference. You could only be deployed so many times before the experiences all blurred into a singular, unimpressive descent. In all honesty, though, the woman was far too busy preparing herself for the coming battle to really pay attention to the storm outside. Her eyes were closed behind the skull, and one could almost claim it was a process akin to meditation, except without all the spiritual nonsense usually associated with that particular practice. Vrag was simply purging her head of all the unnecessary baggage that could cause distraction during a fight, letting go of all the thoughts but those that would serve to aid her rather than hinder her.

The commotion around her alerted her to their arrival, and soon enough the tell-tale hiss of thrusters kicked in, facilitating a smooth touchdown in the harsh terrain just outside the arena. She followed her fellow Sith outside, chitinous boots scraping against the jagged red rock that seemed to make up the surface of the planet.

Great. Korriban 2.0.

With a sigh the woman checked her weapons for the last time before switching to thermal and heading out towards the ruins of the Academy. Soon enough, the Hand would arrive, her presence dulled simply by the virtue of being clad head-to-toe in Vonduun crab. Her enemy, however, would not be so fortunate as to stay undetected, unless they were capable of hiding their body heat.

In which case she would be dealing with zombies and/or vampires, and this is the wrong franchise for those overused stereotypes, right? Right?

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Enemies: [member="Vrag"], other Sith.
Allies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], [member="Varus Shatterstar"]. Other Jedi around.
Objective: Repel. Fight.

Tracyn heard them. He heard them before they were even close. He felt like a predator, here in the rubble. But he did not allow himself to be lost in the hunt. Such were thoughts that were akin moreso to Sith, and the man he used to be. He used to be a great number of things. A Mandalorian. A super commando at that. A lover. A fighter. A Teras Kasi master. Now, he considered himself one thing and one thing alone: A Jedi. He felt the Sith presence, but all he had to do- was simply look outside. Tracyn took a deep breath, looking around the area. He was outnumbered. Outgunned. But he wasn't outmatched. No- he was a Jedi Knight who had spent his entire life fighting, and perfecting combat, martial arts, cooking, but not fatherhood. For all accounts and situations, Tracyn was a pretty bad dad.

He was working on that part, though.

He went over his gear. Armor and leg plating from his Ori'ramikad armor. Jedi robes in the middle. Crushgaunts. Solari-crystal infused lightsaber. Backup regular lightsaber (green!). Boots. Chewing gum. Half of a protein bar (it was a LOT of protein). Chiss army knife. Nothing else. He didn't have a lot of options. But what he did have, was a chance. He slowly lowered his body, calming his body. He was in the sea of dark side energy, but he had to be the eye of the storm- he had to be a center of clarity and peace amidst the raging oceans. Especially here. So he sat, alone on the steps, patiently awaiting the approaching Sith. And he began to meditate, and build the presence of the force within him. He focused on the Solari crystal, feeding himself off the Ashlan aura it presented to him, and to any of those around him. He let his lightsaber hilt stay in front of him, floating. He held his hands at his knees, quietly. He was calm. He was quiet. He was patient- and he was readying himself for the approaching storm.

Not the metaphorical storm as mentioned earlier, there was actually a serious storm brewing, on top of the bad weather already. Tracyn then became aware of the rain, but didn't let it bother him. Nor did he stop it, to prevent it from hitting him would be both a waste of energy and an abuse of the force, as his Master would disapprove of. Obi-Wan didn't stop the rain on Kamino, why should Tracyn stop the rain at the steps to some run-down academy he was help excavate?

Location: Barracks (Specifically covering an entrance opposite of the Arena)
Enemies: Sith
Allies: Jedi/Republic Forces
Objective: Repel Sith Raiding Force

The Sith had reached the ground now, at it was time. My sensors weren't strong enough to extend as far out as they were, so I checked my blaster one last time and started scanning the area the ship had touched down with my helmet. I started selecting targets through my HUD, but they were far beyond range at this time. All the same I leveled my blaster in their direction. When they got within about a hundred meters I would start lighting them up from here. If they rushed me, I could always relocate in a hurry, so I wasn't exactly worried. I wanted them gone though, gone just as fast as I could make them leave. I could tell there were two Jedi here already, and I thought maybe I should let them no I have set up here so they could support me, or let me in on their plan, assuming they had one.

I flicked on the comm-link and spoke, "Yo Jedi, what in nine hells is going on and what should we do?" It was short and to the point, but I could only hope they had this figured out and knew what they were going to do, so that maybe I could provide fire support for them.

Allies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"]

Varus smirked as he felt the woman's nudge, icy eyes still looking forwards into the arena below for a moment. Slowly his blue eyes circled around to the Twi'Lek woman, settling on her as he noted her rather positive attitude as he asked, "Would you not be flattered?"

The young Knight was well aware that Seraphina felt something for him in a similar way, though he couldn't be certain if it was friendship or more. Such things worried him, and he chose not to act on his feelings because he didn't want to involve anyone else in his life. He didn't want to put anyone else at risk, knowing that it was exactly where they would end up, especially in regards to a romance of any kind. "What am I saying? Of course you're flattered.", he said aloud with a bit of a confident smirk. "You blush every time you see me."

He then fell silent as he let his words sink into the Twi'Lek's pink skin as she realized that he was flirting with her, though it was of a playful nature with undertones that even he wouldn't dare try to decipher. "And as far as the rain is concerned...", he said, glancing up to the crying skies above, a smile fading into his fair skin as droplets crashed against his nose. "If I had my way, I'd never see the sun again."

Something other than droplets crashed through the sky.

A ton of solid metal, superheated by the atmosphere, rocketed down through the sky in a blaze of red. The comet shrieked downward and slammed into the surface of the battle arena like some kind of cosmic sledgehammer. When the world finished rocking from the impact and the dust settled, the chunk of metal was revealed to be a drop pod, an old and outdated device, but its antiquity was likely the only thing that had saved it from destruction at the hands of the orbital defenses.

Steam hissed as raindrops evaporated against the faint cherry-red glow of its surface. The pod shuddered, then a ramp lowered. A white mist poured out and from the bowels of the drop pod strode three feet of furry fury. He wore gauntlets of a bronze hue that shimmered in the rain. In his hands he held a coiled length of beskar chain, with what appeared to be a lightsaber emitter attached to the end.

Without preamble, the Ewok strode down the ramp to stand defiantly. Lightning crashed overhead. Rain water soaked his fur and headdress. He bared his teeth against the elements and fastened eyes as black as tar pits on [member="Varus Shatterstar"] and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"].

The tiny Sith unfurled his chain and slapped it against the ground with enough force that it dug a furrow in the solid earth, then he yelled.
"Get over here!"

Enemies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Jarin Eldaro"] | [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Tracyn"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
Allies: [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Raien Keth"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

They don't need me to hold their hand, said the Hand of the Dark Lord.

Darth Tuk'ata stood ready near the landing ramp of the ship. He tightly gripped an elongated lightsaber hilt with both hands. As soon as the way was opened, Darth Tuk'ata marched out of the ship with his brethen into Yinchorr's barren waste.

Through his helmet, his eyes scanned his surroundings. The rain mixed with the dirt at his feet. Mud caked on his boots. Some would splash onto the armor covering his legs as he stepped forward.

As [member="Warok the Defiler"] yelled out to two Jedi, Darth Tuk'ata ignited his lightsaber. Two purple blades emerged from the hilt on opposite ends - revealing that he possessed a double-bladed lightsaber. The drops of rain that landed on the plasma hissed as they evaporated.

The Sith Knight awaited for the opportunity to strike - seeing if Warok's taunt bore any fruit.

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
The escort closing on their prey, fighter's taking hits, and blasting through any hasty defenses. One peeled off, its wing folding in on itself, becoming a burning wreck in the sky. The other three stub fighters leveled a barrage toward troops on the ground, and [member="Draco Vereen"]'s position, veering away, one was tagged and nose-dived into the ground burning up.

The remaining two scorched a path ahead of his shuttle strafing the ground, closing, ripping up ground, metal and bodies out of the way. A third went down, and the final one incinerated meters from the academy walls scorching the outside, hammering a break in any shields and kamikazing into the enemy perimeter to make a hole.

About now you’d be right to think these were droid pilots.

Mission: Gather Padawans for re-education and information for download.

Through fire and flame, the shuttle however didn’t stop, only bringing more. Orange flashes, screams of their own light answered the incoming fire, burning rubble. The shuttle pierced the broken walls and landed inside the academy, outer grounds, away from his target but as close as he could get.

In his palm a small communicator appeared, contacting to replay a message to her or those nearby her, “We have breached the outer walls Lady Hand, you will soon have what you seek.” [member="Vrag"] a slow nod of the masked head followed, red artificial glow covering the crushed silver eyes that looked beneath.

Eyes that soon looked out at the bodies that would burn here, under his boot, the dead to come. Stepping out the white clad Echani with him fanned out, the droids burning away any initial resistance, they setup a perimeter around the ship, digging in. Darth Surtr indicated the connecting points he wanted guarded, to cut off any counter assault, the strategy was second nature because he'd done this many many times before.

Heavy metal boots, carved Sith certainty ahead, seeking out his first padawans. While Edge of truth ignited, fluidly moving ahead through blaster bolts, a tight circle of Soresu reflecting beam into man or droid, judgement of their worth to be nothing, not even a foot note.

Pressure Increased.... depth of focus on his targets as they began to fall, smoking blaster fire in their chests.

“Find any younglings. Bring them to me.”

While everyone else was rightly killing Jedi, he had a single purpose, force potential, finding and growing it.

Allies: [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Akuma"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Boan Rein"]

Flarestar x 1 Fast Small Shuttle (Landed)
Stub Fighter x 0 Fighters (Destroyed)
C-3PX x 6 Droids (Defending Shuttle)
Young Echani Idealists x 10 (Searching for Padawans/Information)

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Allies: Sith
Enemies:Other people

Dropping out of a ship was always exhilarating. People would pay money to do things like this, to fly up into the air and then let loose, to feel free as they fell hundreds of feet to the ground in a perfect freefall. Cylus was not exactly freefalling, the Phantom suit he wore allowed him to glide along the sky, but he was still diving at speeds of nearly 40MPH.

It was a good time to think, after all the ground was quite far away and would stay put until he got there. Passing a cloud he could finally see everything down at the Royal Guard Academy, not in detail though. He thought he could see people, they looked like ants but falling at the speed he was they gradually grew larger. It was going to be very difficult breaking straight into the building...after all he wasn't really even sure where the information was hidden. A quick glance to the side gave sight to what appeared to be a speeder of some sort.

Guess he'd be killing a messenger. He flicked his body to the side, the wingsuit released a fair bit of water that had been caught on it and zoomed downwards at high velocity towards the speeder. He drew closer to the ground, leveling out at near the same area as the thing, albeit a few feet higher. He drew his E-11 with one hand, using his other to stabilize his flight, a quick shot towards the engine of the speeder sounded out and he waited to see if he had crippled the machine.
[member="Pratiya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom