Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval Major Application

Name: The Primeval
OOC Hierarchy: @Anja Aj’Rou | [member="Tesar Osted"] | [member="Ozuvyn Sar-Sargoth"]
IC Hierarchy: The Primeval operates somewhat like a Steppe Horde would: Rarely settling in their conquests, instead we have a ‘join or die policy’ and what territories we don’t rule directly are distributed to loyal Warlords who in exchange for virtual sanctuary and free rule, provide resources and military aid by the request of the Host Lord. These Warlords also meet occasionally in moots to discuss war plans, doctrines, agreements, and divide conquests. At its core The Primeval is a religious institution and crusade containing the remnant of a pilgrimage that was exiled to the darkest reaches of space. With little regard for personal ambition, The Primeval care only to find their Lost Gods and see no harm in allowing their allies the pick of the litter, as well as their Warlords in exchange for the support of their divine mission. The Host Lord -- leader of The Primeval -- operates sole authority in all facades and is able to enact doctrines as he or she pleases and distributes power.
Sub-factions: The Concordant

Requested Planets: Gulamendis (Capital), Anirc, Rysil II

Interested Members: 3 Admins | 10 members (listed)
[member="Ragnar the Destroyer"]
[member="The Dark Man"]

[member="The Queen"]
[member="Dredge"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Kuvantu"]
[member="Jorda Ulluto"]
[member="Ekaro"]
[member="Salacious Vile"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Description: The Primeval are a religiously motivated group of Zealous crusaders hellbent (pun intended) on finding their Lost Gods. Unlike most factions which are based out of political, sociological, or militant motives The Primeval seek no personal gain or ambitions at their core. Due to this they’ve developed a unique way of maintaining territory to fuel their fleets and armies required to succeed in their divine quest by establishing a system of Warlords. These Warlords are free to rule their territories as they see fit as a Sub-faction and will be given special tasks suited the characteristics of their leadership to develop unique personalities within the faction at large. At the core The Primeval are primarily Umbaran elitists with human and alien slaves and through indoctrination gain agents, allies, and servants to further their goals. Built on a caste system people are placed in roles based on their birthright and traits as children. Those who are weak are deemed unworthy and those who are incapable are deemed forsaken. Similar to the Sith in that regard, The Primeval believe that only the strong will survive and that only they will be granted immortality by their Gods.
Furthermore The Host Lord operates a religious hierarchy of priests lead by Harbingers, four High Priests each representing the will of a God. Harbingers are seen as avatars who speak for their God and are the vessel for guidance to them. Traditionally the Host Lord is one of these Harbingers and thus is respected amongst the highest religious authorities in their fleet. Only the Faceless One, the First Priest -- their immortal leader -- commands greater authority and part of granting the Host Lord total control over their crusade is the conditions that they never return and that they never stop until the Host Fleet is obliterated. In that sense they are not only chosen but outcasts who will either succeed or fail. Alliances are forged for mutual gain as religiously they do not believe that personal ambition matters, they believe that the universe is a dying one and only through finding their lost Gods can they achieve sanctuary in the face of death and those who do indeed die in this pursuit are granted privilege in paradise.

The Pitch: The Primeval is a faction that creates opportunity for new colour and roleplay in the eastern fringes and northern parts of the Unknown Region. We’re not only roleplaying zealous characters in the pursuit of divinity at the cost of all life; we’re an enemy for the light and all those who choose to believe otherwise. Already we’ve created conflict with several factions including the Imperial Remnant, Shadow Empire, and Ession Reformation. We’ve engaged in diplomacy with like-minded factions such as the One Sith and continue to seek out potential warlords and allies who see eye-to-eye such as The Queen. We provide a challenge, an obstacle, for those who need one and a sanctuary for disciples of darkness and the cruelest most vile races and cultures in the galaxy.

As a sub-community within Chaos The Primeval is also a place for new and old roleplayers alike. People seeking new character concepts, mystery, adventure, and deception. People seeking war and battle, espionage and character development. We’ve also taken some inspirations from other universes -- although we’re still full Star Wars -- such as Firefly, Lovecraftian lore, and 40K. We inspire and create but most of all we have fun and want a faction where everyone can have a part as friend or foe, disciple or justicator.

Past Roleplay Threads:
From Beyond the Pale of Darkness

Trouble on the Frontier

Die and Rise

Diplomacy with Benefits

Delving Through the Past

Pushing the Boundaries

Standing Above

In the Bowels

Arriving in Darkness

Tracking Talent

An Unexpected Visitor

Breaking the Shipwright

Ekaro

Prylar of Balagoth, Seeker of Sargon...
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

"We will wreak havoc among the stars that the gods will find our sacrifices so wonderful that their own laughter shall tear asunder the fabric of time and space! Ahahahehehehe!"

Ekaro clicks his teeth in praise to the rise of the Primeval!

Let it be known to Tefka, his admins, moderators, roleplay judges, codex judges and factory judges and everyone else in this damned galaxy that if the Primeval does get major application he will destroy you...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You have been warned.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): Your Fortune: Good tidings.

[member=Tefka]

Ozuvyn is no longer active OOCly. He created the faction but gave pretty much all leadership to me. I can have him confirm it if you'd like, unless he has to transfer ownership to me?

@Tefka @Anja Aj'Rou

When the Primeval was created, Anja was new to the site and we had known each other from a previous role-play community. As Anja didn't know how to create a faction but was very eager, I offered to help by creating it for her and setting up a basic forum functionality for the faction. Once this was done, and ever since, I've been inactive. I don't role-play anymore, apart from the occasional post here or there every week or two. I went into the faction settings and used Transfer Ownership so that Anja would be in possession, but as it seems, it didn't work. I hope this clears this up.

[member="Tefka"]
I think there may be an error, as the Faction information has Anja as the owner (I mean it is correct she is owner, but you may be seeing myself still as owner).
lp021mG.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom