Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval Major Application

[member="Ozuvyn Sar-Sargoth"]

It shows Anja because I changed it to her about 5 seconds after you told me you were inactive.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/43069-gulamendis/

This planet needs to be requested in the map update thread in the Roleplay Discussion forum. Use the proper template and take your time.

You've requested a planet that is approved in the Codex but is not requested to be put on the map and does not currently exist on the map.

[member="Ozuvyn Sar-Sargoth"]

u 2 bro

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Good job.

I need a verbal agreement from you that prior to appointing [member="Isley Verd"] as a Faction Admin, should that ever happen, that you are to consult me first.

Violation of this could rescind your faction's status from Major, should your application be approved.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Staff watches known troublemakers.

I will go over everything again tomorrow at some point, but at this moment I think you're set. I would like to see more people rogering up, though, but as long as you meet the minimum requirement I'm okay.

[member="Tefka"]

Sounds good. I'm definitely encouraging more people to take a role in the faction so I'll also force encourage others to make a statement.

Other than that, I can safely say this will be the second greatest moment of my life...

Just ahead of my wedding day and just behind my Presidential Fitness Award.

I approve as well. I think this faction has a lot of potential and will make the site that much more fun to post in. :)
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom