Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Power of Two

She sat quietly by the window in the small room on the ship. They had finally arrive to the Tython System and the ship traveled toward the planet. Before her is a majestic sight, a planet steeped in history dating back to the begin of the galaxy, blue and green like a gem sparkling and brilliant with light. She has never been here before and she could not wait to get down there, to walk on the soil and feel the force around them and in all living things. The forest and jungles, filled her with a longing, a longing to breath the air crisp and clean heavy with moisture, she just wanted to kick off her boots and run, find a pool or a slow running stream and let the waters wash over her body.

The ship turned, and as it traveled to the far side of the planet, two moons appeared in the window, she took in a sharp breath at the sight of them, Ashla and Bogan, full in the starscape. Slowly she smiled she can feel their pull on her and the Moon Stone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The landing struts touched down on the landing pad, she felt the slight jolt, the sound of the ramp's hydraulics and the engines drop into cool down. She gathered her things from her room and went to wait for her Master by the ramp. She stood on the edge of the ship's ramp and looked around .. it is night and she can not see much beyond the immediate area, but she knew they are close of the old city and beyond those snow capped mountain ranges. She could feel a slight tingle of cold on her cheeks, invigorating.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
He followed behind her down the loading ramp, the snow was fresh, hell it was always fresh here which is why he came. It was peaceful and in the distance was the Old City. Then further then that the ancient Je'daii temple, all within view in the morning but he preferred night. The calm and quiet. His robe came off and he put it over Iella's shoulder with a smirk while moving. The cold didn't bother him as much while he stood there in his shirt and pants. He always ran warmer then normal, now he felt the crunch of snow under his boots while coming to a stop and turning. "The mountains of Tython are great for building your stamina, we'll work on getting your stamina up Iella. At least in saber and force combat."

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Syn"]

She pulled his robes around her body, "Thankyou", she said softly. As her boots formed prints in the snow, she could feel the cold seeping up her legs. However, it did not worry her too much, in fact her attention is firmly on the immediate surroundings, not the structures steeped in history at least not for now .. but the force. There is a sort of push pull .. she senses it and her eyes lift to the two moons high in the clear night sky. The Moon Stone resting between her breast, pulsed with a energy soft and warm .. as it does in the view of a moon, but filling her with a sense of will and strength and joy .. they are happy to be here.

A soft gently laugh escapes her lips which now produce a smile.. "I am in need of more work in these two areas", she understood him perfectly with this comment, "When shall we start?, My Master".

Only in private will she let down the veil .. the rest of the time he is her Master and she his Padawan, and she will always show him that respect, regardless of their personal love.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He moved and gave a nod of his head while finally taking the saber from his belt. "Then padawan Iella we shall begin, this small clearing has a saber crystal under the snow. Buried beneath the cold and marking the location of a small obelisk. There is a brazier used for honoring the lost." He didn't need to elaborate more for now his blade just came up activating with a snap hiss and the blue shined illuminating his features more. He held it out while speaking more pointing the blade. "Now first your saber skills and then you will be looking with the force for the crystal in the snow. It is buried deep."

Iella walked away a short distance and place down the things she was carrying on the snow. Then she removed his robes he had placed around her shoulders, she folded them neatly and placed them on top of her bad so to not soil them. Although she felt the bit of the cold air, she did not hesitate as she knew she would soon be warmed up with training and by the use of the force. She walked back to him, her Master and stood before him, dressed in her long cream pants .. knee high black boots, white shirt and jacket. Her personal weapons stowed away in the bag, but they are not needed for now.

She pushed the force from her center and outwardly to all parts of her body, she could feel strength in her legs and arms. Control of the force is becoming more easy for her since her training with Min Larel, but she knew this is only the basics of it. Sure she can control the force to achieve some skills she had self taught and some she learned out of necessity, but his teaching is far more advanced. She saber skills however still need work.

Taking in a deep breath and focusing the force she ignited her white lightsaber and readied herself. The stood in Jedi ready stance, and smiled, she hoped this time no surprises for her or at least she might have a chance to see them coming.

"I am ready .. Master", she said, with a hint of tenderness.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn held the blade and moved forward at medium speed towards Iella letting his arm telegraph the attack easily enough. He still couldn't use his full speed or force with her but he could go a little faster. He also brought his other hand up taking the rest of the sabers hilt while coming for a strike to her shoulder. He let that cord between them be full blown, his padawan would feel everything but most important know where with enough practice his strikes would be coming from. He had the power down enough so it wouldn't hurt just sting which is why the blade of his saber looked far paler then usual. Slowly he reached out with the force though and let it wash over him while serenity. The burden was gone as it were with her and he really did have her to thank. She had believed in him and taken the weight from his years so now he let his lack of burden quicken his movements.

@[member="Syn"]

Her blade, set on the lowest level, hummed in her ears, her fingers curled around the hilt in a double grip. She centered herself and focused on his movement, and within the force her surrounds .. thanks to him she is able to see the landscape around them as well as he. The experience and fighting she received at Metalorn has done her good, not that she could beat Syn but she could now possible show him that she has improved somewhat.

She shifted slightly to set her feet and the blade sang to her, she could feel it extending her arm and becoming one with her. A whisper of a roar in her mind. The bond link they share crackling with energy as if feeding each other, a smile formed that alone was empowering. His move toward her much quickly then previously in training and even though he purposefully made clear his move, she sensed it first. She could see the blade coming toward her shoulder a moment before he actually move.

As his blade come down toward her shoulder she moved. She shifted her feet to the right, moving into the strike toward him and his blade, her blade striking his in a block low on the blade .. hilt to hilt. The Force giving her strength to hold his position and she let her right hand release and pushed in the center of his chest with her hand to indicate a force push. She spun back into position and moved slowly around the area, her feet crossing one behind the other, no still target this time.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He felt her blade close to his hand and gave a nod, Metalorn had done many thigns for her and one was make her stronger in combat. Then she did as he taught her to do, use everything and as the force push sent him skidding back he remained planted keeping the tips of the blades together for a moment before he followed her suit. Circling and preparing, if he used the force for a push it might hurt her but he could send it into the snow and make a short lived wall of powder then he pivoted using the quick flank. It was a juyo technique something he wouldn't be teaching her but the technique could be used in far more capacity.

He used it to get behind coming around with a faster slash to try and tap along her shoulder in a contact burn. Normally he would have went right into the back and finished but this was all about the learning experience.

@[member="Syn"]

The wall of snow hit her body and face and gave a sudden chill... but nothing compared to what come next. Something different ran through the bond link they shared, but she did not recognise it, but for some reason her spine tingled with a warning. The snow wall had obscured her physical vision, but not her connection through the force to the landscape and to him. His blade contacted with her shoulder and a sharp hiss escaped her gritted teeth, she stumbled forward slightly. Technically, she would be dead but this training and she continued on. As soon as her foot planted, she pivoted in a circular move, the force she summon to her arm, her right hand coming off the hilt, the force she pushed to the palm of her hand, the left bringing her white blade in an attack strike to his arm. This is an decoy move.

"So you want to play in the snow?", she said in a soft tone, but with a wicked smiled.

The snow around his feet began to rise and spin as she used the force to form the snow around him, faster and faster in a white encasement .. she could not change the structure of the snow, and turn it to ice, but she could control it through the force.. The tube of snow spinning that fast the air inside began to be sucked out, she was not doing this, it is the nature of the vortex.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

His blade came up to block as she moved. Her skill to avoid if only a little was impressive though he hadn't expected her to make a whirlwind with the force. His face show true surprise for a moment while he didn't move leving the blade at the ready. He the air was dissapating and his face showed approval. His mind raced for a moment and then slowly the jedi master took the last of the air into himself as a final breathe focusing on it in his lungs. He knew how to make it last for sometime and he had shown her he knew how to really hold his breathe underwater right? His body remained still while the control of his breathing.

Then he focused on the force and pushed it into his legs as he jumped up into the vortex to clear the top and come down with the blade in a falling leaf going towards her hand. He was lucky this was training and she hadn't learned how to alter the environment like some could to change it to ice.

@[member="Syn"]

Her mind started to concentrate on his next move, she could see two possibilities .. more maybe as she did not know all his skills, but either he could blow the vortex with the force sending it in all directions or he could jump. She pushed out with the force more around him, her link to him providing her with the answer. She felt him push the force to his legs, he was going to jump. Then she too did the same, her legs powered with the life giving energy. He was quicker then her with the jump, but that did not matter .. her blade ready she struck his as he descended toward her, she on the upward motion .. the blades hitting in protest.

Again, however she had over compensated with the jump and went higher than she intended, however this time she did not find herself tangled in twigs and branches but landed on a strong branch of a tree nearby. "I need work on these jumps", she said with humour. Then she strung .. her feet landing her near him .. her hands back in a double grip, she waited for him to strike again.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He felt the blades clash and her in his head just enough to follow him. Inwardly he has enjoying this as the senses between the two of them allowed for much more, that she knew his actions and plans meant verbal communication in a situation would not be needed. Then she was in the tree as he stood in the snow using a little force to cushion his decent. He tilted his head up and laughed a little at her landing in the tree because she was okay enough to make jokes. Then she was down on the ground and he moved back holding the blade with both hands pointing it a little.

"Your getting good Iella, with enough practice you'll be able to fight more Sith like on Metalorn." Then he moved still staying a fraction of speed, he had shown her how fast they could be on Metalorn as well has a few of his tricks. Now he moved forward twisting his wrists to come in low in an upward slice with one hand while his right loosened its grip and came off pushing the force lightly at Iella. Last he had done this to a padawan Vael threw himself into a wall from less force.

@[member="Syn"]

One of the corners of her mouth turned up in a smile, she knew he could not see it, but she made sure he sensed it, it was a cheeky smile. "Just concentration of the "enemy" before me now, he is quite something".

One of the advantages of being small as she is, is that you are agile and light on your feet, at least Iella is. The bond link between them sparking and fizzing now at full capacity, to her it is simply intoxicating and empowering to her. The force, she keep equal in her body, until she felt for his move, which can very quick, for her, but his training speed she is just able to manage. She knew full well that if he was to be at full speed, she would fail.

She pushed the force to her legs firstly, and she saw his blade come up in a sweep, she stepped to the side, she is now adjacent to his position. Not wishing to telegraph her move, she keep the strike to a short arc and pushed down on his blade as it past her body. forcing his downward. She sensed his intention to use a push, she pivoted in a circular movement, just for a moment her back exposed to him and out of the way of the push, she was quick too. She brought her blade up, the hilt she shifted slightly in her hand, so her grip changed to one of reserve and the butt end of the hilt she firmly hit the middle of his back.

She quickly stepped forward and turned .. waiting for more.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

His blade came up to match hers as the rest of her motions became fluid. She was using a quick flank much like he did, so she had been learning by watching him as well. It would have to be explained but by the large it was a weaker in the array of juyo techniques. It didn't use the thrill of the fight to enjoy the moment to fuel your strength. Then he matched it and moved avoiding the saber to the back then spun on his heel rushing before she turned. He didn't slam or try to his blade just came up to strike while he jumped. A short height up trailing his feet behind the strike to tap her if she block.

@[member="Syn"]

This time his speed undone her as she lay on her back in the snow. She had managed to just block his strike but the power and speed behind it was to much and she realised she had not summon enough force energy to her arms. She let her head fall back in the snow for a moment, "Ok, where did I make a mistake?", she asked.

She stood up and brushed the snow of herself. She wanted to know as much as possible so she would not make the same mistake again.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn moved from where he landed and knelt down into the snow. "Sorry Iella, you did everything right but your base, your footing was off in the snow. When someone uses such a technique..." He brought his hand up and hovered it over her stomach while speaking. "Feel the force here like a weight and then push it outwards into briefly stop attacks. Repulse is simple but can get stronger for some." Slowly though he did deactivate his saber and sit there. "Though if you get knocked down like this remember they will most likely stand above you, your boots will and should be armored so make sure they know what a mistake that was. Everything is permitted in a fight Iella."

Then he remained near her while holding his hand. "Come on before you get too wet, can't have you freezing and getting sick up here. We have seven days still of being up here together. I want to have you knowing some floating and moving meditation by then."

@[member="Syn"]

For the moment she replied to him as her Master, as she is will do always in training and Jedi duties. "Oh please don't apologise .. it is exactly what I need and what I hope to learn". Ah her feet work had let her down again, she will practice on this on down time. She watched him place his hand near her stomach and felt a strange sensation within it, it was like a knotted fist there, just waiting to be released, much like what she feels when the spirit of the white dragon coils around her. But the feeling she has with the dragon is more natural to her, it does not feel ... uncomfortable like this did. "That is a strange feeling, tight and .. pulling at me", is all she could say really, not really knowing the words to describe it.

A smile returned to her face, as he spoke about boots, she knew what he meant, but there was simply no way she would ever use her boots on her Master and Min Larel, even in training. "With the use of the force and my boots whether armoured or not, would send a male to orbit, .. I shall let you know a small secret, it hurts just as much for women too".

She stood near him and considered what she was about to ask. "Master, this energy I have within me, when I connect to my blade and in times of battle, I feel this energy building in side me, I know it this connection .. this thing I have with the dragon. It is like .. something is about to explode and so far I have not released it because I do not know what will happen if I did". She thought for moment more. "You remember back in the Cave when I choose my crystal, that white burst of light that came from me, it is like that but ... more. And I will admit to you I am .. afraid of it, simply because I don't know". That was the only way she could explain it. "I would like know to find out what would happen if I release that energy".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked down at her and spoke while thinking it over. The energy one had in the force manifested very differently sometimes and he was thinking how to explain the notion. Slowly his hand came up while he let emerald sparks appear. "The force manifests differently for everyone and when you release it it can do many things. I want you to try next time to release it, to harness it and use it. It might not do much but keeping yourself limited by fear can be dangerous." Slowly the jedi master moved so he was looking up into the night sky and next to her in the snow.

"How are you feeling Iella? Do you enjoy what I have asked of you? To fight on Metalorn? To help take worlds under the banner of the Republic? About... all that we have done and might still do.?"

@[member="Syn"]

She nodded her head as he spoke about fears and the dangers of it, for the moment she was simply afraid of what the consequences would be if you released it, not so much to her but to others. And she knew that here would be the best place to find out as the environment is conducive to it. With a quick look up into the night sky, the moons looking back on them both. Yes here. She then watched as the energy from him danced on his fingers, he is showing her his manifestation of his inner core strength.

Then something prompted him to ask questions on a more philosophical nature and her head tilted to the side as she regarded them. She extinguished her blade and walked to a large rock and sat down. "How do I feel? if you are referring to training, then I feel grateful and I have leaned a vast amount in a short time and I know there is more to come, much more and I still am very lacking .. but I don't think that is what you ask", she considered her words.

A slight breath escaped her lips in the form of a sigh, "I am in conflict about Metalorn. I do not understand the decission that was made .. by the council I assume .. to go to that war. I know I am not privy to such decission making processes, but it seemed to me to be a .. grab for territory over the Sith rather then something that we Jedi do, and that is to defend worlds .. it was a take over. In the name of the Republic. The Jedi Order and the politics of the Republic are to close .. to entwined .. and that is a problem". She looked down for a moment, before continuing.

"Oh there is so much that I could say about what I think, but .. I made a oath to the Jedi and joined the Order. After your meeting on Tatooine I knew it was right, if I need to go again into battle I will do so because the Jedi ask me, you ask me. However, I will not just follow, if I feel the reasoning become unjust or that the council has made a grave error in it thought process then I would have to question myself and my beliefs and make a hard decission. But I think .. that what will happen will be this... that if that occurs then I shall do my very best to remain and in so doing, one day to right a wrong .. I am only a Padawan in Rank but not in mind, the Council has still yet to receive my respect, I just do not give it simply because of titles, they must earn it from me, as I must earn it from them".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked up and at her as she moved while he followed her with his senses. Not moving yet from the snow but still looking to follow her movements to the rock. It was a strange notion what she said but his body moved to a standing position while he let the snow crunch underfoot. He had a good deal of training planned for the two of them here and as he looked up the air shifted minorly. "Well then we will have to make sure the council and you have the best image. Now come and watch the sunrise with me." The rock was where he sat when he was here as well while he climbed up on it to take a seat. He could admit being with her here it felt better then simply being here alone.

"The order is many things Iella but it is the place one should be. Some of the best jedi have been padawan's and their wisdom felt throughout the ages. You will be a great jedi I promise as long as the good in you is not diminished. Your light is my beacon and why I would never ask you to walk as a shadow in the order. You deserve the light. You are everything I can teach you with a kinder heart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom