Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Power of Two

@[member="Syn"]

She looked up into the fading night sky, a hint of light beginning to appear. She listened to his words and nodded her agreement, it is the place to be she could feel that but there was much to be done, the easy way out would be to simply leave it but she would not do that, the time for change would take time and she was prepared to put in that time, for the sake of the Order.

"Your heart is kind", she smiled, "You have shown me that, over and over again". She threaded her arm around his and took hold of his hand. "You really do show me the most amazing things", she said as the light around them grew stronger, the sun not quite up yet. Iella looked around the area and saw something she had not noticed in the darkness, near by the rock they sat on are some wild flowers growing in the snow. She let go of his hand and got down from the rock, she moved over to the flowers and picked one. A soft white flower with a strong aroma, it is stunning in it's simplicity. She looked over to her love with a smile.

She sat back down again nearer to him, and took her hand. Iella placed the small delicate flower in the palm of his hand and gently curled his fingers around it. "That is where I am, always right beside you, and in the palm of her hands". For now, she rested her head on his shoulder and waited for the sun rise. She is enjoying the moment before they restart training.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He listened and then felt it the flower in his hand. She was being too good to him and he let the sun rise while simply holding her on his arm and it was one of the best feeling he had could know. She was every bit the nurturing type. Hell he would if he could just stay here with her all say and let the silence of the mountains mask them. The business of the galaxy and jedi melted when she was near, he cared little about the rest if it meant she was safe and secure. He would do as he told before show her the wonders of the galaxy bot wild and deadly, he would walk in the shadows to keep her in the light if that was what it took. There was no limit to what he could and would do to show her each and every day that he loved her more the his own life.

"And I shall always be beside you, until your one with the force and then I shall await the day I am able to see you again."

@[member="Syn"]

The words he spoke filled her with happiness and pain at the same time. Tears welled in her eyes and fell.

"We will met again, death will not remove my love, only my body. And I too will wait for you". she sat for a moment looking at the light spreading across the planet, she could see the mountain ranges now, high and majestic. The trees all heavy with snow and the day creatures starting to awake. She began to think about their time together thus far, their meeting .. training and his aid for her in times of darkness. That day in the lower levels on Coruscant.

She turned her head toward him, "I fell in love with that cocky guy on Tatoonie, who turned out to be the most wonderful beautiful man that I have had the pleasure of getting to know too. Our story so far is full of wonderful experiences, both as Jedi and as lovers. I did not think it possible but my love grows for you", she paused for a moment and soften her voice, she now did not hesitate with him, she could tell him anything.

"But we must be vigilant ... we must not allow ourselves to get lost in it, to loose who we are and our purpose, we must not forget our identities as Iella and as Syn. I believe love can and will empower us together, it has happened already I think, but like the Sith use hate and boy can they do it well, but as you know is consumes them and will in the end destroy them, love could do the same, it will give mighty power but if not checked .. it will corrupt and consume us both too .. be careful my love and I will too". She moved closer to him and opened up his hand that held the flower, with one finger playing with it in his palm, "we are in each others hands, if one of us should falter or fall, the other is there to pick them up".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He listened to her explanation and she was right. The darkside was subtle and it wasn't that you gave into hate or anger. Those were easy.. They were base but to twist love to obsession, to make you love someone so much it poisoned you with the darkside. His head turned down to hers and he gave a small nod. "I agree, I have seen what can be done within the darkside and know the dangers one can impose. I do not promise lightly that in my life I will not be tempted and know it can take very little to turn others. So I will be there for you, to ensure you do not fall and if you do the same for me all the better."

The jedi master then looked down as the sun was illuminating the temple in the distance and closer down the mountain the old city but that wasn't his destination it was the small stone monument he had placed here. With the crystal to find it and brazier. "That is where my master used to bring me to train, one of the burdens of being cathar is a lot of aggression. Teenages and adults partake of blood hunts to release their aggressive urges, here I had this mountain range. Somewhere to let loose and fight some of the creatures."

@[member="Syn"]

They had said enough words now, they both knew the other was beside them come what may. She simply gave his a gentle squeeze to indicate her understanding. Then he spoke of his Master and of his need to release his natural aggressive nature. Some things even the force or teaching simply can not suppress, she knew that well enough, as she too finds it hard to quell her natural tendencies.

She got up off the rock and walked to the stone monument .. "I remember you said you would have me .. find it?, as a part of training", she looked trying to work out what he wished her to do.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at her and gave a nod of his head while he stood up and spoke. "I did want you to find it but dawn's light would not keep it hidden. The brazier I want you to light, now what I am going to teach you is not something padawans learn but it can save you." The jedi master moved down while he let his hands crackle with emerald lightning before discharging some of it. "The jedi's judgement cannot kill, it is for stunning and immobilizing the enemies. The emotions it draws upon is different for everyone but when you dig you can find it. Mine is from my willpower, some from their love and friendship. Avoid anger and frustration. That will lead to a dangerous place. At your experience it will take years to produce an arc but a spark you should be able to do."

@[member="Syn"]

Electric Judgement, such an strange name and one that conjures up ideas of wrath. Impressive as the skill is to do, she is not sure about it, where she wants to have the ability to 'pass' such judgement, especially by these means. But he is right and it is a skill she does not have to use, unless completely necessary. She thought about what he said, what strength of her's she could draw from. The idea of draw from the one thing she has power with, seemed not right to her somehow. That of love. It simply did not sit well with her to use that.

She thought of other positive strengths she has and what might be used. She decided to try, determination and purpose.

She summon the force around her body, and sending it through to her arm and hands, she could feel the warmth of it pulsing through her and concentrated on her feelings of determination and purpose, she tried to send the force outward through the tips of her fingers. But nothing came of it apart from a warm hand. She stopped and then tried again, but the same result, nothing.

"I am not sure how to .. push it out?". She looked at him and wondered that she might not have the talent for it. "I will try again, but not sure what to do".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at her hand and spoke. "It will take time, I want you to be able to protect yourself if it is needed but it will not be like mine. Yours will be at most a spark. So with that feel those positive emotions and push them, imagine the lightning and allow it to release. Just like running your feet over a carpet barefoot.... You build up the static electricity then if you touch someone there can be a small shock. This is more or less that same just you are bypassing the carpet, your using the electrical impulses of your body to create and send out. To immobilize and protect the ones who need us. This is something few jedi learn because of what it can do but you Iella. You will need it, you are the one who I can teach all that I know to. Show all that I am and with your heart, with your love and caring be better then I was with these gifts."

The jedi master brought his hand into a clenched fist as he sent out a spark on two fingers and sent a small one to the brazier. "As you learn from me there will be many mysteries of the force I can teach you but this will grow, The others who have asked to learn didn't understand you must be taught from an early point. The councilor Dragonsflame is... Is a jester at times in how he believes he can do anything without learning the basics first. I will not train you to be that... Arrogant or foolish."

@[member="Syn"]

She stood with her hand raise a little as he spoke, he is to generous with him words when speaking of her like this, she just hope to be able to do half as much as he and she would be happy and very strong. Iella just wanted him to be proud of her and in time of her achievements. She watched as his electric judgment arced out toward the brazier and light it. It is a thing of mystery that is true to do this, generate this power and send it through your hands. This is why diligence is a constant, the power is a constant and must be watched before anything envelops it.

She tried again. The energy in her arms was there and waiting, she concentrated on the force and pushed it to her finger tips again. She could feel the warmth of it .. and focused on her purpose and the determination to achieve that purpose. She imagined the arc and lightning there and pushed all these feelings and the force through and out.

Upon the tips of her fingers she could see a blue light appear, it was the colour of water, ocean water and on it danced a hint of white, small sparkes of white within a blue field. She was amazed at the sight and the connection to the force and her concentration broke, and it stung her. Shaking her hand, she whinced.

"Ooh that hurt". she said.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at her try again and he saw it, the force dancing along her skin and then back into her. The pain was something you could get used to eventually but he still brought her hand into his while he spoke pushing the force into his hands to make them warm. Then sending that energy into her hand to help it along. The jedi master gave a smile though she was doing so much and so well. "That was good, now I know you won't always need it but anything can save you even if it is as simple as a tepas technique to survive the cold against an enemy. Your lessons will shape the type of jedi you become and you don't have to use what I know but it will be there for your disposal."

Slowly the jedi master took his hands away and rolled his shoulders. "Now come and I think a run higher up into the mountains would do good, there are some caves and practicing your force jumps will be good for you." With a smile he started to jog around the rock and towards the small amount of stuff he had brought securing it in a cave with the rest of their stuff. There was much he could do and teaching her Tepas would take time.

@[member="Syn"]

She watched him for a moment, after he spoke, she knew he would do everything in his power to give her the gifts he has whether she would be able to achieve them or not, he would try. She would not allow his efforts to go unrewarded .. she still maintain that hunger for light and for the ability to aid those that need protection. She just hoped that it would not come at a cost to him. She vowed that she would keep watch over him.

Iella saw his physical body moving in a jog up toward the mountain, she breathed in the fresh morning air and let the warmth of the new sun sit on her face for a moment. Then she ran after him, she may be small especially compared to him, but she is fast, the benefits of a small light frame. She also possess very good aerobic fittness, not so much in core strength. It was not long before she had caught and passed him and she did so, she gave him a gentle pat on the rump as she strided by.

"Slow this morning My Master?", she yelled back in front now about ten meters.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He looked at her going up the mountain from behind him and gave a grin at that... Oh there was the chance to race and exhert himself but he did pick up his pace. He didn't want her getting lost in the mountains but he wasn't going to try to outrun her right now. So he made a faster pace letting his longer stride catch up but also his natural traiing. Now was the time to see how far she could go and he kept at it coming beside while the path began to wind deeper and deeper into the mountain. The temperature dropped as they got higher but also into smaller canyons and overhangs. The ancient je'daii had made paths through here and few used them but the snow provided him with plenty of freedom.

Finally up ahead he looked at a small semi frozen lake,, with a cascading waterfall and sheets of ice that were thin, the bright sun enough for him not to always walk on it. "Around to the far side of the lake should be good for the next lessons." With a grin Syn moved faster just a little and barely pushed the force into his muscles to get there, no this was more or less him just running naturally. The force was great for the aches that could come from running for so long.

@[member="Syn"]

Her blood pumped hard around her body with the exercise, her heart thumping in her chest as she reached the point near the frozen lake. The cold air higher up in the mountain, biting on her skin and her face, making it flush with a rosy hue. But she was feeling great for the effort, hardly out of breath at all, as this is a form of training she does each day when she has the opportunity, if not a run then other aerobic exercise. But she did feel the effects of the mountain on her, all amount of flat running or exercise can not prepare the body for natural environment training and her muscles let her know, they had worked out.

"This is a beautiful place", she said looking around now, as she made her way to the position he suggested. She went over to near the waterfall and on the edge of the lake she scooped her hands in the water and drank the icy water.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at Iella and gave a laugh while he moved towards the water and stepped into it. He focused on the core of his body and pushed it to his arms, legs and chest. Like a heater against the icy chill as he spoke. "The tepas technique is used to survive in freezing cold waters, or environments. It is letting your body heat remain throughout yourself while you meditate or in some cases like this. So you can stand in icy cold waters and not only enjoy it but not freeze as well." With a smirk the jedi master held out his hands. "Trust me and focus on your warmth, on your temp of your body then spread it out and make it go hotter. To warm your blood and muscles."

He kept his arms out and did it so he could if she needed to be pulled out of the water. Best to use the buddy system here. His humor though still came if only to have her in the water where he disliked to go but. Everyone enjoyed a lake.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella would love nothing more then to swim him in a lake, but this one? His laugh however, music to her ears, she simply loved to hear him laugh. She looked at him with a bemused look and watched as his hands reached up to help her into the water. She sighed.

Slowly she entered the water, immediately she felt the bitter cold of it. Quickly, she focused on the warmth in her body and at that moment there was plenty of it as a result of the run. She enhanced it more with the force and push the warmth out to her legs, arms and chest. She took his hands and gripped them tight, but she started to feel ok, to feel warm. The cold water warmed around her body like the design of a wet suit .. trapping it there to warm to body temperature.

"I love you very much, more then you know, but now I know you are crazy", she said with a laugh of her own and a smile on her face. She moved closer, taking his arms and hands to the side of them and pressed against him. I would not hurt to get more warmth now would it?

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn kept a smile on his face as she spoke and she did it. She was keeping it up just enough to stand there and hold him. He then looked up feeling it in the force and across his own vision... Life was snuffed out and the darkside was thick, almost like a weight sitting there on the edge of his senses. The pull of powerful magics from across the galaxy brought his head in the direction of the twin worlds that had been destroyed. His face showed it a little while he spoke. "Something has happened, millions of voices screaming out and then nothing. Silence is all that is left." He felt conflicted about it. On the one hand a jedi should help but there was little he could do now... The republic would work to render aid.

No his duties were here, he could not leave his padawan to go running off for something that might need his help. His turned his face to Iella and felt the first trickles of tears from his eyes that were tiny rivulets of blood. He let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding while just holding her. "You are doing well Iella, now are you ready to go a little deeper?"

@[member="Syn"]

She did not feel the events through the force as strongly as he, it came through to her as a whisper, but she did, feel it through him, through their force bond link. She felt the pain of lost of life, an insult to force, itself. And it took her breath away ....

She watched him as his head turned, as if looking into the distance and beyond. His face a wash with his blood tears, tears she had wiped away before, but not this time. As her face matched his with sorrow. She held him more now, just for a moment longer. Then he spoke asking her to continue...

"I felt it too, through you", she said. "I shall follow you wherever you deem is necessary, the deeper the better .. in order for us to stop this, to stop evil where we can". She knew he might be talking about he water, but whether the water or life .. it was the same.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He kept looking at her and gave a nod, the waters were what he meant but he to held her that little bit closer as he took the sash off. Getting that wet would not serve much purpose and he tossed it to the rocks while going a little deeper into the so he was standing with her head above the water. He poured all of his warmth and down that line. Down their bond he sent energy to her to keep her from tiring. The water lapped at his face and he could feel it deep down but the tepas let his stay warm. It only served to wash at his tears while the thin membrane of flesh that tried to form as scar tissue stayed barely. He wasn't fully anything to develop eyes all he got were hollow and scarred sockets that were fleshed over on the inside.

It was the reason he barely ever removed his sash but she had seen him without it and he spoke. "This is as good a spot as any and as long as I can help it. I will always seek to keep you from doing things I have done. Your in my heart and you have a better one, your my light in the darkness I see in the galaxy. You and your wonderful spirit that showed me wonders when I was the one who had promised them to you. I never thought the templar I met on Tattooine would become so important to me."

@[member="Syn"]

She just let me take her. She could feel the water caressing her body, soothing and cleansing but remained warm, not only by her doing but with his too. At that moment she loved him more, just for simply caring for her. As he removed his sash her hand rose up to touch his temples, her face equal to his now in the deeper water and she kissed his forehead. The skin and scar around his eyes a sign of his design and part of his power. One finger traced around the his cheek and his eye sockets and with the gentlest of kisses she placed her lips near his scars on both sides. She did not wish to cause discomfort by directly kissing his eyes.

She smiled at the remembrance of Tatooine. "That seems like eons ago now, but what a great day?", she said. "Your importance to me I can not express in words, not because of you as my Master and what you will teach me. But .. as I am your light, you are my hope and strength", she continued. "I draw strength from you, not only through the force but, by your life experience. What made you, where you came from and where you are today. You are my hope, because of that too, it give me hope for the galaxy when I look at you".

She held him close now, "I can only hope that I can continue to give you those wonders you speak of, until my dying day".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

The words washed over him as he just held her in the water and breathed. It was soothing now as he moved them so the rocks she had been standing near before were at his back. The sound of water lapping at their faces just made him dig his toe's into the dirt underneath lifting Iella enough to hear her heartbeat. It was a rare thing he could admit that. He liked the sound of her heart but there was more to is now while he let her slide back down to his face. "I do not think you could disappoint me Iella, the wonders I see from you are to numerous already and I can still see everything in a new perspective. There might come a day but I do not see it being that likely. Now look into the sky and tell me what you see. Use your sight to look at the twin moons of Tython. I do not recall if I told you the purpose of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom