Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Power of Two

@[member="Syn"]

She held him around his neck as they moved near the rocks, a gentle kiss she placed on his cheek as he lifted her up and listened to her heart. She closed her eyes at the touch of his head against her chest. Being here in this wonderous place .. in this lake is a treasured moment. She looked around the landscape and committed it to memory, she did not wish to forget this moment ever. Face to face now, only a breath away, she spoke.

She looked into the sky and could see the moons .. she had sensed and seen them earlier when they arrived to Tython, the Moonstone pulling toward them this whole time. Ashla and Bogan .. watching over them.

"Light Ashla and Dark Bogan, the light and dark aspects of the force .. their purpose, to remind us of balance?", she whispered, "And no you have not told me about them yet, please tell me more".

She looked down into his eyes .. she realised he had not ever seen her smile, like she was doing now. It was the best she could do, but she moved close to his face and gently place her lips to his cheeked .. and smiled. Hoping he could at least feel it.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He felt it on his cheek and the warmth of it radiated down into his care as his head turned up to look upon the moons in the sky. "Yes for balance, to teach it but long ago when one was out of balance they were sent to learn on the moons. To reattain that balance, compared to what we have become. The je'daii's pursuits seem almost noble. Now it has become a mess of even the council having issues. That is why I come here, no one but you knows where I am when I disappear on Tython." He moved his head just enough to be next to her neck and gave small light butterfly kisses along the length of her collarbone to her neck.

His nostrils took in her scent while he moved up to her just below her jawline and under the water his hands made small circles softly from the small of her back along her spine. The jedi master just wanted to let the moment last forever as he spoke letting catharese flow from his lips along her skin. <"I would sooner die in your arms than live without you in mine.">

@[member="Syn"]

She did not understand the words he spoke in Catharese, but the gentleness of them was enough. The warmth of his lips on her skin, the barest of touches made her body shudder with pleasure, sending a surge of warmth throughout her. Her head lifted toward the sky as she closed her eyes only sensing his touch, allowing him more of her if he so desired it. The movement of his hands on her back causing her to press her body to his. She just remained there, letting the emotions wash over her.

Her hands found his chest, she slide them down his body and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Her hand now on his skin and his waist. Her fingers tips caressing his side as she moved them up .. then sliding her hands across his shoulders, to remove his shirt, letting it float away in the water.

A small breath of pleasure escaped her lips, a sharp intake of crisp air. She would not hide what she was feeling from him, she wanted him to know the pleasure he was giving her. Iella wished to do the same, wished to show him her love by adoring him with her body. Her hands under the water, slid back down to his lower belly, one finger delighting the sensitive skin. She moved slightly downward and kissed the center of his chest.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn moved them both towards the shore because what was coming next he wasn't going to try in the water... Or at least on the rocks. No he brought Iella up onto the shore and the snow while he just held her. He kissed her pressing his lips to hers while he rolled over to lay in the snow. He still kept the tepas going and....

Several hours later the jedi master just laid there and breathed in deeply while he just held the woman in his arms. He was more then willing to just lay here for a lifetime. He didn't want to move and disturb her but he knew eventually they would have to. Both would be tired from using the Tepas the entire time and feel the cold of the snow, the small bits of ice that had formed upon them where the water lung and their clothing which was wet. Then had been iced, even their body heat amplified as it was couldn't dry it off fast enough and he traced a finger along the length from her temple, near her ear and under her jaw. Moving the strands of hair that were in the way and smiling.

He didn't know if she had understood him, the time on Cathar was brief but force bonds were a tricky thing. Some could share knowledge, others just know where each other was. Some could feel pain and finally some could be so open and in sync they functioned almost like two halves of a whole. He didn't know what kind they had but it wasn't something he was going to deny he wanted. He had chosen to do much with her and had given himself over for it. Now he was just feeling the effects of what came from it all.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella just lay asleep, completely spent from their union. She is totally at peace and can still feel the warmth of his body on her's. To her it was that perfect warmth, that took all the cares away and enveloped the mind as well as the body. Her nakedness tingled with remembrance .. the skin still able to feel his touch and her body .. his physicality. But she stirred, as she felt his finger caress her face and jaw. A smile lighting her face.

"I love you", she said in the softest of voices. Her arm reached over to him and she held him close as she nuzzled into his neck, then she moved slightly to his ear. "You make me feel incredible".

But to her horror, she was beginning to feel the cold again, the Tapas no longer in place. And time for this wonderous moment coming to a close. She hate the idea of disturbing their closeness. Their force bond link tighter then before, more together as one. Their union not only of their bodies but of their minds and souls. Once, two people seperate as individuals, now two pieces of a whole.

"Can you feel it?", she asked as she took his hand in her's and placed it against her heart near her breast, then places her hand against his chest over his heart. "They are beating .. as one". It seemed ever more power then anything in this galaxy.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn could feel it, her heartbeat was in his ears almost always and he sat up just a little holding her above the snow, it was one fo the few things he could could right now with his strength but it was also because he didn't want to move her from his position. She might not like the full cold on bare skin. His face remained next to hers while he finally spoke. "Yes I can hear it and feel it. It is a wonderful feeling Iella and it is wonderful." he didn't know much else to describe it but he stood up and just held her off the ground. One fluid motion while he looked down to her and around.

"I don't see our clothing."

@[member="Syn"]

She stood up .. the cold now biting her skin and she shuddered. "Wait, I shall get them", she said as she quickly moved around to gather his clothes, his shirt however still in the water of the lake. She handed him what she could, and went to the lake and retrieved his shirt almost frozen. "We need to get you and fresh shirt", she said with a slight laugh. She however, was still naked and standing there watching him dress and she gathered her hair and placed it back in a plait.

The clothes they wore now damp from the snow, but they needed to cover, if only if they happened upon someone. Finally, she gathered her clothes and put them on, this made her even colder, the fabric rough and bitter on her skin. She started to jump on the spot to warm up. She used the force to sustain her for the moment and push the warm of her body through her limbs again.

"Maybe we could get back to the cave and start a fire to warm us and dry us off".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He had to agree and getting dressed was quite a fun moment, his clothing damp from the water and snow but more then that it was also the point of coming up here. He shook his head to move around and then jumped a little offering his hand to Iella. "Alright lets go and start a fire, it will be night in awhile and we have to get down the mountain." The jedi master started to walk and let the snow crunch under his feet with a grin. Slowly Syn just walked pulling Iella in closer to his side, there was little else to do for the night training wise. She had some skills that would have to be tested and brought her hand up to his mouth gently kissing the knuckles with each step.

"Are you alright? I know it can be quite cold in there but hopefully it won't get you sick." His face held some concern but also humor because he did like how willing and zealous she was. Someone who enjoyed what her own body could do and there was plenty of energy to back it up.

@[member="Syn"]

The smile on her face had not left her, she was still enjoying the feeling of what they had been doing up here by the lake. Her skin, although cold, is feeling more invigorated and she did not feel any effects of sickness. "Oh .. I am fine", she said with a grin as she watched him kiss her fingers. She moved closer still and could feel his body movement as he walked, his muscles working under his clothes. She could smell his mask scent on her and it is very pleasing to her and for a moment her mind thought of the possibilities .....

Focus Iella, she snapped at herself. "Once the fire is lit, we shall warm and eat?", she finally continued. She had a large appetite now and she is hungry. Her hand she placed on the small of his back as they walked, finding it way around his fur.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn just gave a nod of his head and agreed, once they lit a fire they would be able to eat and relax. For now it was all about getting down the mountain to their smaller camp. He just held her close and enjoyed the time with her. The peacefulness of walking here, the silence in the air and the feeling of nothing more around them then a few creatures. The ancient temple and the Old city made by being far too large for humans. Nearly three times their size but no one knew as the other species that had come here eons before had made it home. For now the thoughts went around his head until the small camp they had was felt. The crystal shards so he could sense his small amount of equipment good enough.

The jedi master started to make a fire and sat down offering his arm while the emerald lightning ignited the small amount of wood, pitch and fluid. No sense not using the supplies the jedi gave go to waste. "There we go, should keep up for awhile and I believe food wise we have ration cubes or other freeze dried stuffs."

@[member="Syn"]

She took his arm that he offered and went with him to the fire to warm, she carried his shirt and immediately placed it by the fire to dry. She knew he did not really need it so much as his fur would do to keep him warm and the force of course. But still that did not stop her from concern. "Thankyou for the fire", she said with a smile.

Iella gathered the rations from the bag and placed the dried food and fruits on a small plate and handed it to him .. "Please eat, my love". She prepared a plate for herself and sat by him, with a bladder of water between them. She sat for a moment, looking around the camp site. Tython is truely a beautiful place and the force permeates the very core of it. The living force in particular strong and washing them it is call. Soothing to mind and body, she suspected that it would not be long and they both would be back to full energy levels, simply by being here.

She finished her food quickly, and still concerned for him, something she will always be, she moved behind him and wrapped her arms around him and his shoulders to help warm his body. This was a lovely thing to do, simply being in his presence .. nothing more gave her pleasure .. even in the heat of battle.

"I am going to go to the Silent Desert soon ... and do some training. I know you will be finding knowledge soon, I can feel your need for it", she smiled, the bond between them telling her that. "Just promised me, that you will take care with it". She kissed the back of his neck.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

The idea of her going off on her own for self training in the desert was enough to get him to relax. There would be very few places safer then Tython, its peace could teach her a lot and he thought about the rest. Taking some of the food and eating it while she wrapped her arms around him. He just wanted her to stay and shifted enough to bring her into his arms. The food wasn't as bad as on the ships but it wasn't that much better. Just less chalk flavored while he took a drink of the water. The fire going a bit larger. "If you go to the desert, be safe on your own, I will be seeking some training but I will not be alone. I will always be able to find you if you need me."

The jedi master smiled at that though, he was planning some training and he was planning what else he might have to do. He was going to be coming across the desert eventually. If she was there training herself then he would have to make sure she was safe if only from a distance. He planned for the Fallanassi he had contacted to do much but learning could take one anywhere. "It will be interesting to see what surprises you will learn while by yourself."

@[member="Syn"]

She nestled against his chest and looked into the fire. "I shall be safe, and I know I can call on you if I find myself in trouble", she smiled a bit at this, she seems to have a knack of doing just that. She turned her head toward him and up into the base of his neck, taking in a long breath and delighted in his smell. That alone is enough to fire her passion for him, but she pushed it away for the moment. A little self indulgent perhaps, but one she would take time and again. "Just promise me you will be careful in training too .. and if you need me I will find you too".

She moved away from him slightly only so she could look at his face, "I am going to see what this energy is inside me, out in the desert it will be safe, well.... for everyone really, I suspect what will happen, so it would be best to be alone".

Now she stood and moved around the fire and gathered his shirt now dry from the flames. Moving behind him, she held his shirt up for him to put on, kissing the back of his neck while she waited.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He slid into the shirt and gave a nod of agreement, ones energy for training should be tested. He approved her her wanting to be alone and was more then willing to let her be. He gave a smile at it though. She didn't need to fret over him as much as she did but it was something they both had now, he worried for her safety and so did she. "Well now when you return I will have to see how you are doing. For now sleep and relax, there will be much training and much more things you shall have to do before the end of this session." He had plans, big plans the took priority for this... So the jedi master added more to the fire and setup the bedding for them both to be warm.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella undressed and entered the warmth of the bedding and waited. The wonders of the Galaxy he had promised to show her and he is keeping true to that promise, but for her, the truely greatest thing .. her treasure that she cherishes the most, is here with her now ... Syn. He always makes sure she is warm and safe within his arms, tonight she will do the same for him. Tonight, he shall sleep in her arms and rest against her heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom