Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Power of the Dark Side

Salutations! I've gotten my feet wet with a little RP this week, and I am putting my perceptions out there to see if there is a someone who would like to instruct Otho in the ways of the Sith. I see Otho developing into an espionage type who does nothing to hide the fact that he is a spy; like James Bond when he meets a known enemy or a certain ambassador in the world news. In addition, I would like to see his skill in battle develop. In my profile I wrote that Otho does not know war, and I would like for that to change through experience.

In this thread I have tried to write a passive recognition of the power of Malachor to recognize Otho's heightened perception for his sensitivity to higher powers.

Let me know what you think and if you'd like to write some to develop something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom