Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The pointy end

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu stopped and looked at her padawan.. all of that sounded great.. amazing even and she was curious about it. What they might be able to discover while she was standing next to her padawan and felt like... like she should do something masterly... raising her hand and placing it on her shoulder as she gave a nod of her head looking at the girl... woman... something and a small squeeze of support. "That sounds like a plan I can get behind." She then started heading off and alcoves were holding simple things mostly some vases, some clothing that was roughspun and made to last forever but it didn't look like it would be comfortable. Soem leather that had been boiled and were sewn together to make decent armor from the looks but it wouldn't hold against a lightsaber. If they were trying to be hidden then wearing jedi robes and holding their sabers might not be the best idea.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai was not really expecting such a reaction form Wu, the hand clasping against her shoulder making the young woman feel like a scientist that had just made some ground breaking new discovery that they had to share with the Galaxy. Well it was kind of true, they did just find a historical place of monumental proportions, but still, Wu's reaction was rather funny and out of the blue. "Well I am glad you like it master, but perhaps save the celebration for after the exploration is complete", she replied with a small giggle, following her humors master further into the cave system. Most of what remained look like things from a musuime, more ornate then practical anymore, though still catching a high price on the market if sold, reminded of her old relic hunting days, where she'd make a pretty penny of duplicate items she had found.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu gave a nod to sky.. they could do more later when she was walking and checking out the different things that they were able to find. Her mind was made up though... they were gpoing to have something for themselves within here.. All of this could only lead to more and the deeper into this cave, this chasm they went the more and more she was convinced that these jedi were... very different. She could see some meditation fonts, statues of former jedi and wat was describing itself a n alter to focus the force but mostly. It tied into the Altisian view of the force being life and creating life which got Wu speaking. "Look dirty jedi drawing." She said it and was looking over through all of it. The pages were more sturdy and not paper but it wasn't high tech either. Made to last. "Seems these jedi took creating life with the living force as a very serious thing."

Dirt Jedi drawing, wait what? Sukai turned her head to the side with peaked interested but also confused look on her face, was her master just joking of had the Jedi of old recorded how to do the dirty? It would seem like a very strange thing to have in a hall full of mementos and historical artifact, but fortunately what Wu talked about was not anything erotic. "The creation of time, is that through natural mean of the use of the force to make a living individual"? It was a rather odd concept that had not really com to mind before, when did the Jedi find out they could do such things? why did they choice to make 'people' with the force if this was what the... book? so described it.... nope natural, very very natural, her face becoming a little flustered.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu was looking at her padawan and offered a smal grin, a raise of her eyebrows to what they might be able to do here but she spoke. "No no no, this looks all natural and seems to have the notations about it." She said it and closed it. "Definitely not for children.... or something we should let be seen easily." She said it and was sliding it into a pack for research and to put it in the library monolith. Where jedi artifacts went when you needed them to. Giving a small look to Sukai though Wu had a wider grin appearing on her face when she continued to head inside the alcove deeper coming across what did resemble a tomb. No bodies again but these were artifacts. Lightsaber hilts, crystals, preserved robes and manuscripts.

Sukai turned her face back, looking at the book, she had been in a relationship before and done some, intimate things before, this was nothing new, though more elaborate and enlightening to say the lest. "I see that now master, very natural indeed". Her eyes continuing to look at it even after Wu closed its cover, "yes indeed, not for the initiates at all", she replied watching as Wu placed the book into her supply pack, 'Tana might like that'. Following down further they got into the more well preserved stuff, sabre for days and very pretty looking, though she already had three light sabers, don't really need more, but the robes, oh they looked nice, but she doubted they would protect her as much as the new ones that Wu had supplied so generously.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at her padawan and gave a nod of her head to her... seeing what they might have been able to find though she had a small grin opening a chest. The sphere within it was... about the size of an apple. Not large but not small either while she licked it up and it radiated in her hand. She could feel pulses of lightside energy and darkside power underneath. The chest lined with nullification resin as Wu was searching around the sphere. She could see the lines on it, reddish with crystal and the blackness of the sphere underneath. The force with used to create it clearly but it was not something found easily but she pulled out a small datapad from the side. "The jedi team recovered it and brought it here from Cato Neimodia before an attack took place that leveled the building."

The two kept up their search, soon coming to a box sitting in the middle of the room, and if past temples where to be of note that meant something of value, or power, though being a Jedi temple and all she doubted the place was booby trapped. What came out was a rather interesting object, a ball like item the pulsated with red light, emanating the force in light and dark, "The Jedi sound this hu, still must have been many man years ago... may I ask what it is and what it does? I do not think my past memory has anything on 'this' spherical object". Did it increase a users force abilities? make them stronger somehow? either way she was very intrigued with this find, once again past memories of relic hunting with the family coming back to mind.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu was looking at it and she was uncertain about what they might be able to do. Until she was moving around and holding it. "I am uncertain about what it mgiht be lazarath was on the datapad but no actual answers of what it can do." Wu was looking at what they might be able to do until she was wanting to see a few parts of it. The jedi was holding it up to Sukai. "here, it is responding strangely to me padawan. The darkside resonates off of it and I feel sick holding it. Someone in balance must hold it or we just need to keep it within the case and try to carry it." She said it before they were looking over at some of the larger parts. The jedi turned her head around thoiugh seeing some of the other things.

Sukai's gaze continued to follow the small spherical shaped object, uttering it's name silently, some small snippets of history coming back to mind, but over all the artifact being rather unknown, "the Kazerath device.... ". It pulsated with both the dark and light side of the force, not so much a grey but both sides at once, herself being a little surprised but understanding when Wu offered it to her. "It would be a honor to hold this artifact master", reaching out her pale hands, feeling it pulsate like a heart in both aura, light and dark, looking at it with great interest before setting it down in her supply pack, continuing to feel it's power, "well that was an interesting fine, is there much else to explore master"?

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at Sukai and stood there in front of her while she gave a nod of her head. "There is always more to explore padawan... always." She said it and pulled out a pair of solar shields.. the glasses made for the desert but they did the job here when she put them on and nodded her head.... She hoped she looked cool and to lighten the mood while she was looking over at her padawan but was unsure of what they might be able to find. "Sorry, I had to try it, don't know when I will get a chance to seem awesome and cool... or at least like it was a common thing. I can be kind of a dork." Wu said it with a wider smile on her face.

Sukai gave an amused shake of the head, trying really hard not to laugh at the whole putting on some solar shade, looking like one of those detectives from the cheesy crime drama "guess I should not be surprised should I, after all a detective with your sass can find just about anything". Soon though a small giggle escaped her lips, Wu's over all action a later seeming regret of embarrassment just being too hard to handle, "no no it's fine, perhaps you should start and comedy show, seem to be good at making people laugh". Letting out a small sigh Sukai finally calmed down, putting the supply pack that now contained the artifact on her back, "shall we continue, or do you have many more puns to make before hand"?

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"No padawam, I am afraid I am not very punny today." She said it while walking and removing the solar shields with a grin on her face. She wasn't thinking she was clever but she was having fun, she was enjoying the time and working with her padawan here they had discovered a whole lot of information about this cave system. THey would be able to use it hopefully and have something from it when she was walking towards the deeper sections and the sounds of water came. The caves themselves were softly illuminated but she was able to see some parts of it. Stairs caved that went through it and these small alcoves looked more like rooms with clothing and some spare equipment. Coming out on the side of the mountain to a platform that overlooked a valey of solari crystal veins... golden, gleaming and appearing as something. She could see some water under a sheet of ice as it moved and part of it was exposed.

"Punny, yes hardy hardy har master", she replied as Wu put the solar shades away, though being rather cringy Sukai like the very casual manner in which the two where going about things, it was fun, and most of all still informal. Calming down she shifted the weight of the supply pack to a more comfortable position before following Wu deeper into the cave system, the echoing sound of water now filling her ears as yes another stream aglow with what she assumed to be crystals. To the side more room full of old clothes and weapons, but also tool, mining tools of sorts, but what for? It did not take long for her to get an answer an almost blinding light engulfing her eye as she steeped onto a platform, a huge vein of crystals of all colour shinning a bright light from below. "Perhaps you better put those shades back on master".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Maybe." They were outside, she could see it all and it was beautiful as the mountain was huge. SHe couldn't even see anything of where they had started or even where they had been. For now she was walking on the platform until the end of it where she sat down and stretched out. Kicking her legs up a little and seeing stairs leading down and back up the mountain. "Most likely it goes up to where we started eventually but it is good to take some time and relax... though we have been getting to relax most of the time." She said it and they had been searching, they had gotten through the caves and had a great deal of fun.

The cool air from the new entrance nipped at her face, condensation coming from her mouth with each breath, it was rather refreshing, Sukai placing a hand to her forehead, over looking the vast snowy landscape. "Considering how far we where walking this could be the other end of the mountain. perhaps it was a private landing platform for Jedi masters, we may never know... well at lest as should be able to get a decent single out to the excavation crew, maybe test out my theory and have them land here". After all she could use a rest, first starting off having marshmallow fire into her mouth, driving and ATV, the exploring some ancient Jedi ruins, sure took a lot out of as person, even a vampire like herself.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and had to agree with that. She moved her hand and produced a comlink as she spoke. "Hello, can you guys heat me?" She asked the question and got an answer with a male voice on the other end. "Master Wu, we lost contact wirth you when you went down to the lower levels. We were wondering if something had happened." She gave a nod of her head. "Oh we had an adventure but we are kind of tired. Send someone to pick us up please. it looks like we found a secret landing pad possibly or at least a platform to overlook the valley. Just lock onto our signal and come here." She waited a few moments and then. "Confirmed we're coming to you."

Sukai moved to Wu's side, dangling her feet over the side of the cliff face, it had been a rather long day, and it was refreshing to let her body rest a bit, maybe laugh a bit on the inside due to Wu's casual tone with the other Jedi at the worried remark. "It would have been funny to see their faces when they could not hail us, but in the end everything worked out well, no"? Laying down, stretching arms out the young Jin let the cold hair wash over herself, letting out a slight yawn, "I feel like a early night is in order, don't you agree master"? Then again it could very well be night time back on Voss, after all the two had met around lunch time, it was probably late nigh back there.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"An early night might be needed, we did a lot and we do have a chance to think over some fo the thigns that we discovered. i know the jedi might be interested in some parts of it and wonder about the others." Wu was there and she laid back to near near her padawan and looked up into the sky. "I am just glad I found someone like you Wu, a padawan with talent who while not a full jedi is willing to understand and appreciates the whole jedi thing. Or maybe the force traditions of the other species in the galaxy. Whatever you have planned when we manage to return to the temple just know that I had fun and hope you stay with us."

"Many things to think over, like this new item we found", Sukai able to feel the small artifact in the supple pack releasing a grey feeling and balanced force signature, not to dissimilar from her own. "I am glad I found a master like you, one not to strict, but also with a good amount of knolwdge too, casual and fun, but also proper when need be, and yes I try to understand different aspect of the force, my mother and father both teaching my that lesson". "I strive to learn as much about as I can about history and my powers, collecting everyone I learn in a family archive like like storage unit back home, my goal, to preserver it so any one can learn without the corruption that Sith or other extremist". It was a goal that would be hard to undertake, requiring many years of study, even for a vampire like herself, as well as opposition from both sides, either for certain information to be kept hidden or wanting it for themselves. Despite Sukai was still determined, "do not worry master, I am not going anywhere, he mother would probably kill me if I tried to leave the Jedi".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom