Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plan

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
nJs5lS3.png
"There are a hundred different threats out there that would freeze your blood if you knew about them."

IC:
Our nation has crumbled and at night monsters prey on our citizens.

The events of the Rapture had thrown the Fringe Confederation into disarray, and with the final strong push into the southern territories the once proud civilization has found itself stretched too thin. As if things couldn’t get any worse, the Grand Admiral decided to retire while the High Council is desperately trying — and failing — to keep order.

Now a new threat has arisen.

A Black Fleet is making incursions deep into Fringe territory and the many beasts and threats they had once beaten back have returned tenfold, hungry for blood and vengeance.

Will the Lords of the Fringe be able to ward off these threats and establish a new order? Or will they find themselves drifting into obscurity, forgotten by the sands of time?

OOC:
Ladies and Gents, the Fringe Confederation has always been a faction where people could have fun writing with each other without the constant threat of drama. We have always tried to provide our membership with interesting stories and opportunities for progression, sad to say that activity ain’t what it used to be.

This is an attempt to bring some change.

The storyline will contain three distinct factions (maybe more, if you want to get creative). The Black Fleet Mercs will be one faction, the Old Guard consisting of the old power players and High Council members will be another and then there is the third faction led by my own character, Jared Ovmar.

Finally returning after all these years, Ovmar has gathered powerful allies in a bid to overthrow the Confederation and install an Empire with himself as the Emperor.

I have already approached a few writers and the reception has been positive in all cases, so let’s try to make this something fun, no?

Feel free to call out your allegiance here, if you already know what it will be, or wait ‘til the actual IC Civil War is put up.

The Black Fleet

• To Be Announced.

The Old Guard

• NPCs certainly.

• To Be Determined.

• Sargon Vynea

The Imperialists

• Jared Ovmar

• Matsu Xiangu

• Spencer Jacobs

• Alen Na’Varro

[member="Inger Strömfire"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Sargon Vynea"] [member="Elias Truden"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Josiah Denko"] [member="Jared Starchaser"] [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
*slides in*

Did i see mention of a coup?

Oh i think I did.

Oh yes oh yes i did.

*sits on [member="Jared Ovmar"]'s lap*

[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Has anyone ever told you your signature looks like your name is Xavdep Blakpoope?

I cannot unsee it.

Will be supporting [member="Jared Ovmar"] until I don't. The usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom