Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Pilgrims #5 signup - open to Jedi and Lightsiders

Since the big Ziost invasion is wrapping up tomorrow, this struck me as a great time for the next Pilgrims thread.

Here's how it works. I identify a weird, obscure Force tradition with skills that are basically or totally unknown to the Jedi. (It's a surprise.) A bunch of us go visit and learn from them. All there is to it.

Typically we spend the first 3/4 arriving and getting to know our hosts and the setting. Once that's tapered off I do a time jump of a few days and we all talk about/share what we've learned. They're feel-good low-pressure faction-agnostic Lightside community threads that add something wonky to your character's Force skillset.

(For reference, #1 took us to the 'blue banthas' of Entooine, where we learned to share memories or make them unforgettable. #2 took us to Sedri, where a divine coral colony taught us to share our Force energy with friends from far away. #3 took us to Ahto City on Manaan, where the Order of Shasa shared their signature techniques with us. #4 involved learning from a dying, ancient Mist-Weaver, a pre-Jedi Force tradition.)

I plan to kick this one off tomorrow but folks are welcome to hop in later, even if they haven't signed up. If you're interested, let me know in this thread or in private messages, here or on Discord.

SIGNUPS THUS FAR
Abel Denko Abel Denko
Ilian Kastle Ilian Kastle
Viers Connory Viers Connory
Caedyn Arenais
Jax Thio Jax Thio
Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo
Kaska Arden Kaska Arden
Auraya Irath-Ur

Last edited:
Bit of a lull so I figured I'd prompt folks-

Abel Denko Abel Denko Ilian Kastle Ilian Kastle Viers Connory Viers Connory Caedyn Arenais Jax Thio Jax Thio Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser Auraya Irath-Ur Kaska Arden Kaska Arden Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Auteme Auteme Viera Viera Acaadi Acaadi Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri

-about the commencement of flying woodchips.

Quill is taking a somewhat laissez-faire attitude to carving tool safety because of his own limited experience and because you're all adults with plasma torches dangling from your belts.

Ijat begins carving with beskad, while smoking cigarra

"Wut?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom