Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pilgrims #4 - Signups

Was actually very friendly
What's The Pilgrims?
  • A thread series about visiting interesting Force traditions and learning from them.

Who's participating?
  • Jedi and Lightsiders from various factions - we've got all sorts. Yes, good-guy neutrals are just fine (looking at you Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor and Lief Lief ).

What kinds of traditions are you visiting?
  • With some advice from a couple folks, I curated a shortlist of obscure, interesting cultures on Wookieepedia from whom we can learn obscure, interesting Force abilities. Emphasis on the obscure, even the quirky. I thrive on the unexpected so I'm playing that close to my chest, and so far people seem to be enjoying it. For example...

What's happened so far?
  • In #1, who we visited turned out to be the elders of the sapient, Force-using blue banthas of Entooine. We learned how to make memories unforgettable and how to share memory.
  • In #2, we visited the semi-divine Golden Sun coral colony on Sedri. We learned how to let friends draw on our Force strength from far away.
  • In #3, we visited the Selkath Order of Shasa on Manaan. Each of us learned truth-sensing, waveform, or Progenitor's Call.

Can I jump in on the next Pilgrims thread?
  • Why yes, yes you can, and I'm kicking it off soon. Just let me know in PMs of various kinds or in this thread.

Why are you posting this as your new Trandoshan instead of Quill?
  • Quill's more hermitty at the moment than normal. Long story. Plus I want to write my Trando. Is that so wrong?

Kaska Arden

black holes, solid ground
8bbc8275826d7c283bbcfa7ae7717044be6b4292r1-480-208_00.gif

Just tag me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom