Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Past Revisited (RR/Fel Empire/CSA)

Coren Starchaser was literally the worst. How could he go so long without making a response. The nice thing was, that was all in his head. He had approached the Remnant Jedi’s Grandmaster, someone very close in rank to his own now. Sure, the New Jedi Order had collapsed and the Shattered Order had taken its place. He was a director of the leadership group for that, helpingpush the Jedi and Force users into the right direction. Now though, he was doing his diligence.

Meeting the other Jedi. He knew that a new age of Jedi was arriving. No longer worried with meetings surrounding dogma, knowing the threats, and how each can work together. Nodding to Master Feanor, Coren grinned. “Its been a trying several weeks. And appearance? You are an illusionist?”

He was a warrior, and a pilot. He knew what his skills were, and most of it was to throw the light side around. He could manipulate the light side but it was a matter of how. He was a soldier, a sentinel, a fighter. He didn’t create, he didn’t heal.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]
[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Although his throat was still partially burning from downing the tihaar so quickly, Mereel was considerably collected as Tom pressed his attack without a moment's hesitation. He didn't need force premonitions to tell him where the attack was going, he could see the downward slant of the chest-bound saber with his eyes just fine.

Been a while since I've used a regular blade, but let's try this..

He plunged the hefty sword in a diagonal angle down and across his chest with hilt gripped tight in both hands. He was slower to block the attack since he wasn't quite used to the weight distribution of the blade yet, which meant that Mereel had caught the lightsaber blade uncomfortably close to the sword's handle guard, emitting a brief flash of light from the blades locking just above the handle of the sword.

Although the sword itself was heavy, Mereel felt incredibly light on his feet without his armor, and he was very much in the mood to abuse the fact that he wasn't a sitting hunk of metal for once in his life, or at least he had been.

"KEEP YOUR BLADE UP PRINCESS, AND DON'T HUG HIS LIGHTSABER!"

"Fierfek." Mereel spat, almost losing all semblance of concentration. He swiftly moved three paces backwards leading with his right foot in an attempt to get a moment respite from his dueling partner, briefly looking over his shoulder as he moved to confirm the owner of the voice.

"Garlan.. I know I owe you one, but 'princess'? " Mereel shook his head. "If you and your friend are sticking around, I've got a keg over there in a tree, do me a favor and bring me a new cup while you're at it - especially if you're sticking around."

[member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Vulpesen"]​

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Coren Starchaser"] would be greeted by a smile as Alexandra turned to face him with a smile, light leaving both her hands and pushing into the growing tree infront of her. Working they way in like a thread being sewn into the very seams of this plant's life. A small bit of something else would be transferred as well, a distant feeling of Alexandra's own spirit leaving her, or atleast a part of that spirit going and finding its place in that plant growing before her. She smiled when the comment as to if she were an illusionist had come up, or rather the question of such. She debated on the answer but in truth it was one of the only illusions she used, even if she could maintain such without strain.

"Not quite, I just prefer my old appearance sometimes and have learned to maintain and create an appearance through the use of illusions that I am more comfortable with. But... this isn't a terrible appearance either." She smiled as she touched at the hair she had now, staring at the red color before smiling a bit wider and closing her hand around some of it.

"Anyways, I think it is a good time for me to introduce myself to you, as I certainly know who you are Master Starchaser. I am Alexandra Feanor, the... gardener for our little temple. No one that special or significant." She refrained from using the official title, still uncomfortable with it to tell the truth but that was simply how it was now. She didn't know how else to react to her new position, having not led an order since her time as the Historian for the Order of the Grey.

She debated using the term again for her place now but figured it would not be received in the way she wanted it to be.

Her eyes drifted to [member="Abigail Meredydd"], motion with her head for the young woman to come over.

"Master Starchaser, this is my student Abigail. She is an extremely competent student. Abigail, this is one of the most well decorated Jedi I have ever known of. Someone to look up to and a personal example for how I hope to be able to teach you."

"Friend? This is my brother, Karrosil! Karrosil, Mereel Vaun, Mereel Vaun, Karrosil Garlan!" His hands moved quickly, motioning between the two as he introduced them. Hearing that Mereel needed a drink, Correanthus, got a spark in his eye. A mischievous glint that would fail to be addressed as he quickly spun and went towards the keg, leaving Karrosil with the two sparring partners.

"So, you're the one who blew himself up? My brother over there won't shut up about you." While Correantuhs might ahve been exhuberant, and boisterous, Karrosil's voice was far calmer, and more measured with a constant and easy to hear volume. "So, what God or force religion did you suck up to to get the balls to punch someone with a thermal det in your hands?"

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Not illusions, just returning to the basics. Coren could really understand that, more so now than he could before. Coming back from the Unknown Regions and Wild Space, he found the Alliance in a state that allowed it to make its choice, either become the supreme power in the galaxy, or allow the galaxy to decide. Sure, the One Sith had been defeated, but the move to try to take over the Republic’s old spot that seemed to be the issue.

That and trusting former Sith. He had been seen as too radical when it came to the Wrath’s doppleganger, but he knew it was the right call. Looking at it now, the former Grand Marshall had caused too many issues, and that was the fall of the Alliance. The ego of him and his Sentinels didn’t help. They needed Shadows. The Jedi were not dead, but if one group was going down, the others needed to lend support. Remnant, Shattered, Silver.

“Gardener, I’m sure.” He grinned at her. “How goes your numbers? Any influx? Anything the New Jedi--- Shattered Order can do?” Before the question was fully out, he had turned to meet the apprentice.

“Pleasure to meet you, Jedi. What world are you from?” More out of curiosity.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom