Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Sith Q/A

J3C0

J
Maria Natalja said:
Is Isolda actually the Dark Lord of Sith but all One Sith deny the fact? :p
To give you a serious answer(Though i'm not sure you're looking for one).

No. Darth Isolda is the the "eye" of the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord is a Voss mystic, and frequently delves into the nuances of the force using Force Vision and flow-walking as well as his own inherited abilities. Sometimes, in order to properly show his followers the path he shows some of the things he see's to Isolda. He gives her these visions along with a portion of his own strength so that she can survive the things she may see.

Also, for questions in the future. Please tag me or [member="Daella Apparine"]!
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Is there room for a member of the Sun Guard in the One Sith? I intend to have the Sun Guard become loyalist Sith Cultists once again. At least those willing to follow the ideology. As a whole most members of the Sun Guard are Non Force Users. What part could they be expected to play in the One Sith hierarchy/military?

J3C0

J
[member="Abric Korne"] The Sun Guard would be more than welcome, and if you get enough people, i'de be willing to make you guys a subfaction in the One Sith.

Since the Sun Guard are meant to be Mercenaries you would have some autonomy and would be outside of the regular military, though you would still be expected to obey the Sith.

J3C0

J
No...

You said you were waiting for us to come after you, that's kind of impossible if you're not in any threads where we are ALLOWED to come after you isn't it?

J3C0

J
Uhh no. The reason would be hunting you, as this entire conversation is about.

Granted, we don't really do that anymore unless the person has done some great betrayal towards us, mostly because of logistics. Being the largest Sith Faction on the board we get people coming and going all the time now.

J3C0

J
[member="Lanax Blood"] You will remain a Knight, no faction will strip you of your earned rank and for the One Sith, Knights and above are Darth's.

J3C0

J
[member="Lanax Blood"] Nope, bring your apprentice and RP with us. Were all about story development and fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom