Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Noverskaan Acquisition

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

Location - Noverskaa, Lesorskaa City, Council Chambers.
People nearby - The Noverskaan Ruling Council, The Owls and Cats, The Owl, The Cat and Genesis
Objective - discuss new developments

Anna rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room at everyone present as usual Tom's troops took up positions around the room to keep the council safe from anything dangerous. She really needed to get onto creating a militia for the planet so Mirdirmorut's resources weren't used everywhere so they wouldn't keep relying on the company as useful as they were.

She looked over the floor again. "Okay we have three points on the table at the moment. We have an influx of refugees from the ME we have opened our doors for them but in doing so we haven't been able to tell who was a traitor to them who was a Sith and who is a Jedi or Jedi supporter. We also don't have enough forces to police both them and our own populace."

Someone was about to speak up but she cut them off quickly. "No we can't ask The Family to take more of our territory or we will be seen as weak to them if that happens they have the resources on planet to take us all easily." She sighed "Our second point is deciding whether or not to join the SJO. They have a representative coming shortly to do talks with us and I would like to have some idea of whether we will say yes or no to them."

Tom then spoke up "The final point is a personal matter of mine however it has spread to affect the planet. A Sith Lord of my father's old group is here trying to damage me and by extension anything I love. There has already been touches of it within some of the animals on the planet. Should this continue I believe he could use the waterfall of peace against us or he may try to create chaos in the outer lying areas in a hopes to damage us more."

There was some murmuring among the collected council before they hushed down. One of the council members stood he was a Bith man "For the first point on the floor I would like to say having our own forces would be useful and am for commissioning a militia of people perhaps even from the refugees as well, as i have noted many of them are well trained and some are even officers."

There was a collective agreement among the council and Anna looked at them for a minute or two before saying "Very well on the point of needing more forces we are in agreement as well on opening it to the refugees as well however we should also use our own people too. All in agreement say aye." There was a collective aye for the floor which was enough to push the motion. "Excellent the aye's have it, we shall discuss the personal matter of council man Tom Taff brought to the floor and then when the SJO representatives we shall discuss joining them."
Rexy_divider.png

Somewhere in the camps people were talking. With them was a Sith Lord, Tom's nemesis. He was using them to create a rebellion or at least the start of one. He smiled as the people he had infected with the idea went out to gather other people and spread the idea among the other secret Sith troops within the camp who had run in any direction to get away from the ME's hatred.

Now they would take down his opponent for him. It was a swift strike that would end the only problem his master had left to being able to do whatever he need without being spotted. Freedon Nadd might not be happy about how long it had taken but he wasn't doing it for the karking ghost, that was just an excuse for more power. Power he would use to take down the echani man and everything he had created here.

Rexy_divider.png

Rozalyne Kurganova

R
There had been a change on the mid-rim world of Noverskaan. While it hadn't been part of the ME in an official capacity, it had fallen under its sphere influence through its connections with Clan Australis. However, relations between the locals had become toxic, and now the local ruling administration was up for a major realignment.

So the disgruntled Noverskaars now presented a great opportunity for the Silver Order and the ISAF.

A staging ground.

In the event of a full-scale war, the Mandalorian Empire had an easy route to Kashyyyk from places like Onderan, while Mandalore remained just out of reach. Now that could change, and make the Mandalorians think twice about continued raiding.

Rozalyne now came to explore the possibility of developing some sort of relationship with the Noverskaar to that end, while also hoping to gain some greater insight on the current politics of the Mandalorians themselves. Every little bit of information helped.

After arranging a sit down with the local administration, Rozalyne traveled to the system with a small delegation diplomatic barge. It was a short flight from Kashyyyk, and a quick time checking in with local traffic control in orbit. From there it was a slow descent down to the capital where she expected to be greeted by the locals.

[member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png
[member="Rozalyne Kurganova"] would be greeted as soon as she landed by a number of guards performing the duties of an honour guard as they lead her to the council chambers before being let right in. The various council members were just finishing one last vote and where about to vote on joining the SJO when she arrived. Anna looked over seeing her, "Greetings you must be from the SJO we were just discussing why we should join the SJO however a number of Councillors have doubts. I would like you to explain why it's important to join."

All eyes in the council chambers would be on the delegate from the SJO as Tom prayed that she answered well enough to alleviate their fears and let them join as the planet needed the safety of the faction looking after them. He just hoped she knew what to say. He hoped.
Rexy_divider.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom