Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (Not So) End of the Iron Empire

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
3GeRewD.png

sL7wNWS.png

6LOj78a.png

Sadly, the Iron Empire will be going minor. The reality is that we don't have the activity to justify our major status, and we haven't for a long, long time. This upcoming event will serve as the finale for the faction, before we lay her to rest. As such, we would like to invite all our friends, and any else who is interested, to participate in The End of The Iron Empire.
5NCZvnq.png

bzletRx.gif

Treachery claws at the throat of the IRON EMPIRE. A coup d'état, led by Fleet Admiral Rane, has plunged the Iron Realm into civil war.

Vying to take the throne, the Usurper aspires to crush the crown in one swift blow. To that end, he yet consolidates his forces upon Ivellise, preparing to strike at the heart of the Empire.

The Emperor, alongside those yet loyal to the crown, swiftly launch a pre-emptive assault on the Usurper’s gathering armada...

bqZ5pQT.png

Loyalists:
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
[member="Faer'hia'nuruodo"]
[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]
[member="Edric Vanyan"]
[member="Mythos"]
[member="Jordan Warren"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
[member="Audren Sykes"]
[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]
[member="Boo Chiyo"]
[member="Caelag Vass"]
[member="Sigrid Forsberg"]

Traitors:
Fleet Admiral Rane [NPC]
[member="Darth Ophidia"]

NO0xkWq.png

OOC Note: These are just to give everybody an idea of where each PC is. There will be no range, or movement, limits.

Ivellise Space:
3zU2RJQ.png

Ivelisse Atmosphere:
8nFurD2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're looking to get this thread started within the week. If you are interested, or have any questions, please post below.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Isamu Baelor"],

Metal Lords and Iron Empire fought alongside each other before, sadly we never got around to actually sending delegations to each other but if you'll have us although we pretty much use the same naming scheme, but if you'll have us the Droid Space will come with aid to see you off, we recognize the seat and sovereignty of the Iron Emperor as legitimate.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Isamu Baelor"] A shame to hear this - but your spirit and passion for writing is what is at the heart of any Faction, Major or Minor - just as good as each other tbh.

I wish you well, and I would love to help in anyway I can and I'll signal the SJO for those interested. :)

Hmmmm.

Now this is an interesting philosophical question.

Do I rescue the crummy girl or the guy who makes me clean my room, do my homework, and take out the stinky trash?

Maybe we can make an economic opportunity out of this. [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] pays me an allowance of 5 credits a week. What are you prepared to pay, [member="Valae Kitra"] ?

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="HK-36"]

yeb1kVr.gif

You fought with us in the beginning, and we'd be glad to have you by our side in the end.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Thank you both! I appreciate you guys helping get the message out.

[member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Jordan Warren"] | [member="Mythos"]

I've added you guys to the participants list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom