Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Next Step - Jedi / GA / Other cool people

Once again on the hunt for new thread opportunities. Mostly for Amani (but open to other characters as well). She’s a Jedi healer, Council member, and most recently, a Countess of Alderaan. Now that the SGHW is over, there’s a lot of new opportunities to explore.

I’m open to plenty of ideas, that said the one thing I’ll probably have to avoid in thsi case is combat-centric threads. Amani is, spoiler, pregante, and getting into duels with bad guys is not a very safe or responsible start to motherhood.

Here’s a few brainstorm ideas off the top of my head:

Jedi stuff / Relief missions: No war means it’s time to start cleaning up and helping. There’s a lot of places that could use it, and being CHief Healer, Amani is gonna put herself at the forefront of those efforts. Which brings me to the next point…​
Herdship time: This is something of a pet project for me. I made a few codex subs: The Vonnuvi Herdship and the Vonnuvi Jedi Enclave. Their main purpose is to help take part in various relief efforts and provide a new little hub setting for anyone interested. If you’d be interested in doing some missions from there, or just touring the enclave and or herdship, I’d be happy to take you!​
Alderaan stuff: Now that she’s married into Organa nobility, I thought it might be neat to explore some of that side of Amani’s life. Not that she’ll be making any major decisions on behalf of the royal family or anything, but if you happen to have some ties to Alderaan or it’s politics, maybe we can work something out!​
Other: Like I said, I’m pretty much up for anything (other than fights). I’m a sucker for small scale, slice of life type threads, so even if none of the other ideas strike your imagination, then we could always work in something simple like that. I’m open to hearing your personal interests!​

That’s about it. Looking forward to hearing from y’all!

While Minerva is a proud Mandalorian she has AlderaanIan blood from her birth parents. It would be interesting to explore that side of her in a story somehow and at the same time interacting with your awesome character. Perhaps while Amani is doing one of her relief missions my OC Minerva as an Alliance soldier being assigned to help guard Amani’s mercy mission.

If you're not sick of writing with me, Kai is in your area (and can fight for you if the plot does call for some roughhousing, although if you just want to make him do pregnancy craving snack runs for you or something, that works too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom