Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Galactic Event Teaser #1

>Rebels
>Strength

Top LEL

wars_vs_thrones_meme11.jpg

[Seriously though, as the head of the Inquisition Fleet this excites me :D, I hope its suggesting what I think its suggesting.]

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

The teaser for Star Wars Episode 7 wasn't a wikipedia article, but it still held volumes more than this post. Seeing as how Empires aren't a new theme, this teaser did little to nothing in the form of revelation.

Even Superman and Batman staring each other down revealed more than some Empire's propaganda poster.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Love is blind. But our love needs not sight. Only two hearts knit as one. Now I shall write you a poem:

"Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap" ~ Moses

[member="Kana Truden"] [member="Braith"]

I apologize. You know those smack talk battles between two people and they each have a crew who go "Ooo" and "Oh" when their boy says a smack talk punch line? I misinterpreted your picture as "Oooo!". :)

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
Alicia Drey said:
In all the community events that the staff have arranged, this is the first that is centered on a Sith plot. I think the nearest we've had to it being centered on the main protagonists of Star Wars, where we learned a little more about the Four Hundred Year Darkness and Zero, which was implied to be a Sith Lord.

It's not typical either in terms of the idea either, from what I am getting. All the events have been galactic disasters, as oppose to an all out war.
My immediate thought was it has to do with the Imperial remnant as the logo is Empire and not the Sith one. I agree with you, leaping to Sith as the focus is premature lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom