Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Galactic Event Teaser #1

jbsnv

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON OR HOW THIS IS HYPE BUT HYPE TRAIN AWAY!

tumblr_inline_n6ymxsbIj31s9u1sy.png

hqdefault.jpg

HYPE TRAIN PARTEH!

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

isn't it obvious? It's another Imperial take over RP... Which means I'ma have to get cracking on setting things up for Hapes. Few people acknowledge the difficulty of getting in and out of Hapan space, so I'ma have to set up the old fashioned way in that eventuality.

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Well, the whole reason I started playing on SWRP was because I was trying to find people to play Edge of the Empire, which is a tabletop roleplaying game set right after the first Death Star was blown up and has an emphasis on Non Force Users. I couldn't find players, so I looked around the interwebs and found this site. I like the idea of an Empire over my shoulder, but not when if it consists of too many force users.

Relina Zhan

good luck with that. With an open community, you're going to have force users. At least my character is Force sensitive, but isn't trained and probably never will be. I think I'd prefer her to not be trained to use the Force, but rather become aware of the implications, learn how to meditate to ease her war stress, and beyond that just keep using the passives that Force sensitivity tends to provide, like quicker reflexes and uncanny intuition... nothing really special.

As for having an Empire over my shoulder, I'm on the fence about it. If it ins't plot-locked and a viable rebellion can be done and massive undermining efforts can be perpetrated to gut them from the inside out prior to the grand end-game battle series without someone telling me it cannot be done because it hasn't been long enough and the galaxy hasn't suffered enough yet, then I'd be more for it. If it's the opposite, then I'd have my reservations and advise against it.

Relina Zhan

ooooooh yes. that's a given. I WOULD like to propose the introduction of a simplified D&D system for handling combat if it becomes necessary. It's possible to do this in a Forum. Just need a d20 macro or something.

Relina Zhan said:

ooooooh yes. that's a given. I WOULD like to propose the introduction of a simplified D&D system for handling combat if it becomes necessary. It's possible to do this in a Forum. Just need a d20 macro or something.
It's possible to do it in a forum, just not easy to do on this forum. We won't be providing a D&D system for combat.

Relina Zhan

Tefka said:
It's possible to do it in a forum, just not easy to do on this forum. We won't be providing a D&D system for combat.
*flails* Sadface. I mean, I'm perfectly fine with free form combat, personally. but there is always that concern that some dont' like taking their lumps. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom